Choco Mania With 2NE1 and Big Bang!

My Ghost Neighbourhood

Narrator's POV:
 

Today is a best and yet yummy day because today is a Chocolate Day(LOL is that a celebration? XDD) which mean you will baked something with a chocolate concept.

 

You write a note to tell the others that you were going to 2NE1 house. After finish writing it, you pin your note on the refridgerator and headed outside. You skip and hummed happily.

 

You look at the address and started to look for its direction. When you arrive at their house, your mouth was wide open in surprise when you look at their residence.

 

*OMG! How much money does unnie have?!* you thought crazily but snapped out of it when you heard someone yelling inside the house.

 

"YAH! MINZY YOU BASTARD!"

 

"YAH! DON'T BLAME ME! CL UNNIE THE ONE WHO PUT THAT!"
 

"OH MY GOD! PLEASE SHUT IT!"

 

"YAH! YOU'RE INVOLVE TOO MINZY!"

 

You laugh a little when you heard the ruckus in their house. You knock the door and waited. The door open revealing your cousin Dara who has a chocolate around her face follow by the rainbow sprinkle that Minzy and CL has created.

 

You poke her cheek that cover with chocolate and taste it with you finger. You nodded to the taste that has being created by Minzy and CL and went inside. Minzy and CL was the first one saw you. Bommie look at you and run toward "_____, you here!" Bommie said and hugged you like you were her daughter.

 

"______? Where?" a familiar voice was heard. You look at the person and gasp in surprise. That person eyes were widen when he saw you. "_______ DONGSAENGIE!" he ran up to you as you run up to him too.

"KYA! JIYOUNGIE OPPA!" you hugged GD tightly, making him chuckle as he spin you around. "OMO! _______ your soo CUTE!!!" he comment, putting you down. "________! YOU REALLY HERE!" you look behind GD to see GD's gang, Big Bang.

"Annyeong Big Bang Oppa!" you greeted. When all of sudden, you being hugged tightly by Seungri that you almost gonna choked off. "OMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOM __________! YOU GREW UP SOO CUTE!" Seungri praise you, not knowing that you were almost gonna die by his hugged.

 

"Se.....ung.....Op.....c....an't......brea.....breat....eath....e...e..." you can't say those word properly to Seungri. You look at TOP with your 'SOS' stare. TOP nodded, knowing that you need help.

 

"Seungri-ah let go off ______ before you kill her..." TOP said. Seungri release you from hugged and apologize you. You giggle at how funny that Big Bang was.

 

"Yeobo~how come you didn't tell me that _____ was living around this area?" GD pout to his girlfriend, CL as CL pout at him back. "Well you never ask." CL smirk.

 

GD gawked at her action and stop his feet to the kitchen. "Eh? Does Chaerin Unnie and Jiyoung Oppa together?" you asked Minzy. Minzy nodded and pointed to Bom and TOP. "You know? Not just CL Unnie and GD only, Bommie Unnie and TOP together." you jaw immidietly dropped after you heard Minzy said.

 

You look at Bom and TOP who is blushing after Minzy blurt about their relationship. You giggle and went to the kitchen follow by the other. You and Dara started to stir the mixture while the other do what they have to do.

 

Suddenly, you heard a barking sound which made you immidietly look down. You eyes sparkle when you see GD cute little doggie, Gaho.


(OMO! Gaho soo cute!) 

"Annyeong Gaho." you kneel down and pick Gaho up. "Look at your Appa Gaho. Aren't you proud that he has a girlfriend?" Gaho barked to your quetion with his tail wiggled happily.

 

Then, you heard another bark as you look. "Annyeong Boss." Taeyang doggie, Boss barked at you non-stop as you put Gaho down and patted Boss head.

Gaho and Boss running around the kitchen making you laugh in delight how cute Gaho and Boss was. Suddenly, you felt a cold texture from your cheek. Dara smirk at you and started to run.

 

"Yah, Dara Unnie! I gonna get you!" you yell at Dara as Dara stuck her tounge at you. You grab a spatula of chocolate. You were about to brush her with a chocolate but it turn out that you brush Daesung cheek.

 

You laugh nervously and run away. "YAH! _______!" Daesung shouted and ran toward you. You, 2NE1 and Big Bang was having a Chocolate fight. After an hour, you guys immidietly stop and went to make your own chocolate.

After finishing making your chocolate, you admiring your two work. You were planning to make one for your friend, Woohyun and MBLAQ and one for your neighbour Jinyoung.

(your 4 friend, MBLAQ and Woohyun)                                                                                                              (for Jinyoung)

 

You look at Jinyoung chocolate and blush. Since you're the one who making this, you have to give this to Jinyoung. You sigh, clean yourself up and went home with your chocolate.

 

You look at Jinyoung house and immidietly blush. *Well here goes! ______ Hwaiting!* you pump your fist in the air and went to Jinyoung house.


Cliff hanger time~ kekekekekeke

look like I have finally reach my goal 100 subscriber was my perfect goal >_____< thanks for subscribing you loveable reader.
I was watching new 'Hello Baby' while writing it...you got to see it! 

Sistar umma, Teukie Appa and Baby Kyunmin O.O woah! thats cute! its like 'Three Daddies and One Mommies' version XDD
but now we present to you......'Four Mommies and One Daddies' in Hello Baby! hahaha! subscribe and comment ^^

                                                                                ~~YamaTen_andromeda~~