New Neighbourhood And A Cute/Hot New Neighbour

My Ghost Neighbourhood

Your POV:

 

After I finish cleaning up, I put some dress which is simple but yet maybe cute(http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lphd43EKUD1qf4yfko1_500.jpg) and went out from the bathroom. I ran downstair to see all of the Infinite oppa was waiting for me.

 

Hoya oppa and Myungsoo oppa have my luggage while my other stuff has been move to our new house. We went inside the van and Sunggyu oppa started to drive off, headed to our new neighbourhood.

 

After a long hour of driving, we stop at the big house which is between a beautiful house on the right and a big or maybe a little creepy house on the left. We got out from the car as Woohyun oppa and me carrying our luggage.

 

I turn to give a hug to each of the Infinite oppa and a bit goodbye to them as they left. I sigh, took my luggage but Woohyun oppa snatch it "Since we here, you  can go around the neighbourhood but don't go too far, arasso _____-ah?" my oppa warn as I nodded meaning that I understand.

 

Yes! No more , yelling and fighting in my new neighbourhood. Just when I was about to go, I heard a voice from my new neighbour house "Oh! Annyeonghaseyo!"

 

I turn, I saw a preety face boy waving at me gesture me to come approach to him. I run to his direction with my polite smile "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm your new neighbour. Its plesure to meet you." I said and bow politely as he chuckle.

"I'm Jung Jinyoung. Whats your name?" he asked me. OMG. His smile, his facial, his........lip-OMO! Yah, ______-ah! Whats got in to you?!-.-"Aish! okay, calm down, his my neighbour! don't get too nervous _______-ah. Well, here we  goes...

 

"I'm Nam _______, I live with my oppa and his name is Nam Woohyun." I replied with a sweet smile, he nodded. "Where are you going anyway?" he asked me again. "I just want to walk around. Do you want to join?" I asked, hopefully he will say yes.

 

To my suprise, he went outside the gate and waited for me outside my gate. I open my gate and went to approach to him. "So, it mean yes right?"  he nodded and started to walk as I walk beside him.

 

He show me alot of thing like playground, park, lake and the big old tree. After finish observing the neighbourhood, he stop and told me to wait here as I waited. After a minute of waiting, he come back with a ice cream which is my flavour.

"Err~do you like cookies and cream flavour?"

"Yes, because its my favourite."

"Chicha? This is my favourite too."

Wow! me and Jinyoung have a same flavour and yet its our favourite, he really do remind me of my childhood. We took a bite of our ice cream while chatting randomly. "_______-shii, whats your age?" he asked, staring at me with his preety eye.

 

I think I gonna faint right now but I just remain calm "I'm just 16 years old. How about you?" I asked him back. He smile with an ice cream on his cheek "I'm 20 so, I think you have to call me oppa then." he answer it as I blush when he say to call him oppa.

 

 I pull my napkin from my pocket and lean in. He was stun by my action while I wipe his cheek,. not notice his staring at my face. Just went I was about to drew my hand from his face, he grab my wrist and gaze at me.

 

I was stunned as I gaze at his handsome face. I blinked a couple of time but soon I came back to reality "Err~Jinyoung oppa." he suddenly blinked and let go off my hand, with a tinged pink on his face.

 

"Uh? err~sorry. I was kind of err~."he stutter while I was blushing madly. Suddenly, my heart beating soo fast and I felt a butterfly on my stomach *OMG! what is this feeling?* I thought myself, putting my hand on my chest.

 

*I just met him today there's no way I'm falling for him....right?* I asked myself in my mind as I felt a tap on my shoulder. "_____-ah, its getting dark right now, do you want me to accompany you?" he asked, still blushing as I nodded and get up.

 

We walk silently but soon I broke the silence "J-Jinyoung oppa." I stutter. Aish! this is not me! Why am I blushing and Why on earth is my heart beating like a maniac = ="whatever~ "hmm~" he respond and turn his head toward me.

 

"Aren't your parent mad of you?" I asked but then he suddenly stop. He look down "I'm running away from my parent..." he replied as he try to find a bench to sit.

 

He spot it and gesture me to sit with him. I sit and he began with his story.

 

"I'm just the only child in my family but my family wasn't like the others.*sigh*At night, umma and appa always come home with drunk and sometime, they fight like there's no tomorrow. I just couldn't take it anymore so I run away leaving my gang called B1A4 behind. My gang was form by 5 member but one of my best friend die by his surgery and now, my gang just remain 4 only."

 

He explain sadly, still facing down. I reach to his chin to faced me "I think we're the same." I said as he frown his brown with his confuse look. I just sigh and tell him my story.

 

"I have a crush which is my chilhood friend but after that he was die by his surgery. I have 2 siblings which is my oppa, Nam Woohyun and my unnie, Nam Yunji. My oppa still caring for me but my unnie was different, she being a queenka and a big playgirl who addicting to . My boyfriend Lee Byunghun or L.Joe and my BFF Kim Haneul, cheated on me and having together behind my back. My parent always fight but soon, they planning to sold me as a toy to 'play' to the other rich guy.*tears roll down* I have been rapped by my mom managers son, Park Sanhyun. Me and my oppa running away from our house because we couldn't faced it..."

 

I started to sobbed as I felt a warm body hugging me. I realize it was Jinyoung oppa. He wiped my tears away and patted my back "Sorry. I never thought that your nightmare was worse than me..." he said, he release you from hug.

 

Jinyoung and me staring at each other but soon, we blushing again madly. My heart started to pound AGAIN! Aish! I getting annoying right now!!!! "Err~should we go now?" he asked, I nodded quickly and stood up.

 

As I arrive at my house, I turn and gesture him to lend his ear. He lend his ear to listen "Thanks Jinyoung oppa for comforting me." I whisper and peck his cheek. Quickly run inside my house, leaving him stunned.

 

My oppa already sleep so I ran up to my room and jump onto my bed. *OMG! what did I do that?! Aish! Nam _____, your soo crazy WAHHH!!!!!* I scream in my head with my face look like a beetroot but soon I fell asleep.

 

end Your POV

Jinyoung POV:

 

My new neighbour and yet cute, preety and sweet neighbour just kiss my cheek?!??!?!!! I stunned but soon, came back to reality!!! OH.MY.GODNESS am I dreaming?! If it wasn't, I would running around the neighbourhood like a crazy maniac and shouted 'NAM ______, MY CUTE NEIGHBOUR HAS KISS MY CHEEK!!!WAHH!'

 

I blush almost like a beetroot and run inside my house. I ran to my room and slam the door. I jump up and down hyperly like a crazy old man just came out from the mental hospital.

 

OMG! somebody PINCH ME!!!! and yes, someone already pinching me hard which make me yelp. "Yah! what was that for?!" I yell at one of my member which is ghost.

 

You probably will crept out cause I can see my bestfriend since he was already die and now he was a ghost! how can I see him? easy! the answer is the necklace>>( http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSlke-0jgpsQc6Ve4TLuuc01ptONApsA6RffD0-cq3PW-epAdf) which has a missing part on the other side that can make me see him.

 

"You know I can read your mind hyung, thats why I pinch you." he smile at me playfully. "Yeah! whatever I'm going to sleep now." I jump onto my bed as he stared at me dumbfounded.

 

"Love at the first sight ey hyung?" I could tell he was smirking at me but soon, he vanish. I fell asleep, hoping to dreaming about her hehehe


Woah! that was longO.O anyway to anyone who is curious with 'your' house you can see this>>(http://www.newhouseofart.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/modern-house-design.jpg)
jinyoung house>>(http://www.brisbaneuniquehomes.com.au/images/DisplayHome-Front2-LowRes.jpg)
the mansion will be shown from another chapter so comment my lovely reader (answer for no 3.Thunder)

                                                                                                        ~~YamaTen_andromeda~~