Childhood Friend And Ice Cream Cookies And Cream

My Ghost Neighbourhood

Narrator's POV:

 

 

A cute little boy around 6 years old saw a girl which is 4 years old playing with a sand by herself while the others playing with their own friend. HE felt a little pity so he just went to approach to her.

 

"Annyeong, why aren't you playing with the other?" the cute little boy asked as that cute girl just stared at with her puppy eyes. "I don't have any friend. My cousin is now moving to Philippines and my oppa still in his school so basicall, I'm alone." that girl pout sadly at the sand.

 

The boy chuckle and bent on his knee to see that girl expression "Do you want to play with me? we can be friend." he asked, tilted his head which make that girl giggle "Why do you want to friend with me anyway?" she asked, blinking to that boy curiously.

 

He frown and pout angrily at her "Can't I have a friend with a girl?" he whine and stood up. She stood up too and pinch his cheek with a sweet smile glued on her cute face "Your too cute and yes, you can have me as your friend."

 

 His frown face(which mean angry) started to brighting up as he grab her wrist and pull her to the ice-cream parlor. "Umma! Umma! Look! I got a friend!" he jump hyperly with his hand interlocked with that girl.

 

The old lady turn and smile at her "Is it your friend or your girlfriend?" that old lady which is his mother teasing at her own son which make her son blush "A-Aniyo! She will be my best friend.....and girlfriend"

 

He speak quitely at the end of his word so that his umma and his new friend which is a cute girl won't listen but, his umma already knew it "You grown up so fast huh?" his mother teasing him again, make her son blush more.

 

"Aish, umma! Stop teasing me~" he whine, still interlocked his hand with that girl. "Okay, fine! well, what do this cute little couple want a flavour for their ice cream?" his umma ask with a sparkle eye.

 

He tapped his chin to think of the flavour and suddenly, something popped in his mind "I want cookies and cream flavour! 1 please!" he grinning widely. "Eh? Shouldn't you get 2 ice cream?you know, one for me and one for you." she tilted her head confusedly at him as he grab an ice cream from his mother grasp.

 

"I want to share with you. This my favourite flavour, do you want to taste it?" he lend his ice cream to that girl as the girl took a little bite with her small mouth. "OMO! Its yummy!" she her lips as a sign it was delicious.

 

The boy chuckle and took a bite too as his smile sweetly at him. The girl giggle at him and took her napkin out as the boy blinked curiously. She lean in and wipe his cheek that has a cream with her napkin.

 

The boy started to observe her face, he blush to see how close that girl face with his face but she doesn't notice. She finish and their ice cream which is almost melt.

 

The boy started to blink at her as he smile sweetly "Hey! can we go to my spot?" he asked as the girl nodded excitedly. While they were walking in the park hand-in-hand (ehem! couple thing LOL!) and eat ice cream together, they hear some kind of comment from the couple and teens in the park.

"OMO! They just a kid but why do they look like a couple!"

"Kya!!!so cute!!!Oppa, I want to be like them too~"

"They look so cute together *gasp* are they couple???OMO!!!They really cute. KYEOPTA!!!!"

"WAH!!! I never knew kid will be such a romantic!!!"

 

The girl and the boy almost giggle at the that comment as they kept walking until they reach to the big oak tree

 

"Wah! Its soo BIG!!!" the girl running around the tree with her amaze look make that boy chuckle "Then, let sit." he sit and gesture that girl to sit with him. The girl opproach to him and sit beside him as they continue eating their ice cream.

 

After they finish eating their ice cream, they chatted and playing around until it was sunset. After finish playing, they sit under the tree again and watch the sunset together with their hand interlocked with her.

 

Suddenly, something popped in his mind as he turn to faced that girl "Hey, since we play and eat together, whats your name anyway?" he stared at that girl with a smile spread on his face.

 

"My name is Nam _______. Ah! and whats your name?"you asked(okay~I had enough with 'that girl' and 'the cute lil girl') he put his arm around your neck. "We can be best friend, right?" he asked with a cute pout.

 

You nodded and lend your head on his shoulder "Maybe we can be BFF." you give a quick peck on his cheek as he kiss your cheek "Or more than that~" he wink at you which made you blush madly at him.

 

You guys stared at each other and laugh. "This tree will be our memory so, don't forget me arasso?" he said as he lend his head on your head. "I still want to know your name so, whats your name?"

 

"Promise you never forget our relationship and my name?"he held his pinky to you. "Promise" you interlocked your pinky at him as he smile sweetly with a cute eye smile and open his mouth.

 

"My name is -" suddenly, your image begin to blurred as you felt someone shaking you. "____-ah~wake up." you open your eyes to see Woohyun face which has a bruise on his face and a make mess. 

 

"Err~oppa, whats wrong with you and Sungyeol face?" you asked, try not to laugh. All of the Infinite member grin(except Woohyun and Sungyeol) and mouth 'we did' and 'serve them right to make fun of us 'at you.

 

Woohyun sigh and went out of your room with Hoya, Dongwoo, Sungyeol, Myungsoo and Sunggyu, not wanted to answer your question. You saw an ice cream tub from Sungjong grasp, who was grinning on you.   

 

"Sungjong oppa, what flavour is that?" you pointed to that ice cream tub. Sungjong approach and sit beside while handed you a spoon "Woohyun say you really like cookies and cream flavour so, I bought it for you." you smile at him and took a scoop of ice cream into your mouth.

 

"Gomawo, oppa!" you stood up after you finish the ice cream with Sungjong. Sungjong smile back and handed your towel and clothes to you "Go wash up first because you gonna move with Woohyun hyung to your new house and new neighbourhood."

 

You nodded and went to the bathroom to get ready to move to your new neighbourhood.


I'm back~Yes!The author is already update her chapter! I'm sorry to took you guys wait too
long T^T mianhae~question to your reader

1.Who is your Block B bias?

2.Which Teen Top song is better? Clap? Supa Luv? or Don't Spray Perfume?

3.(A bold word mean hint)Do you know who is your cousin?*I give you another hint.....cat thats my hint*

4.Have you reader figured it out who is so call 'chilhood friend' a.k.a 'the ghost'?*hint:closest to Jinyoung*

5.Do you like my poster?

6.Is my story getting better and better?what do you think?

LOL! I feel like an inspector giving a question kekeke well comment my lovely reader

                                                                                                         ~~YamaTen_andromeda~~