In The Mysteries Crossed Necklace Shop

My Ghost Neighbourhood

Narrator's POV:

 

After having lots of fun with MBLAQ, it soon turn sunset since its already 6.35 p.m. You were holding hand with Cheondoong but then, you stop at your track as you spotted a Necklace Shop that look a little darker but still have an open sign.

 

Cheondoong notice you stop and glaced at your stared direction. He frown and felt creepy when he saw that Necklace Shop, its look like....haunted. Cheondoong tell the MBLAQ member to go home as they nodded and went home.

 

"______-ah, its getting late right now. We have to go home." he tug your sleeve but you didn't budge. Curious, he tap your shoulder but you still froze. *Why is she frozing?* Cheondoong thought.

 

He notice your eyes turn gloomy  as its like you being hypnotize. "______-ah~" he called again as he shook your body but soon, you walk toward the Necklace Shop without turning your back.

 

He eyes were widen in shock when you entering that creepy shop with your gloomy eyes. He run to catch you but suddenly, he saw an old lady with a black coat and a hood on her head, walk out from the tree beside the Necklace shop. The old lady turn to saw Cheondoong staring at her scary.

 

She come approach to him with her crosier make Cheondoong even more creep out.

 

Cheondoong try to run but his feet won't move even his body being froze like you. *Crap! This is creepy! She coming closer!* Cheondoong panic as that old lady coming closer and closer to him. He shut his eye tightly and faced to the other direction.

 

She snapped her finger, make Cheondoong open his eyes slowly and faced her with his gloomy eye. Now, Cheondoong been hypnotize by the old lady as she chuckle "Now, don't move until your beautiful cousin came out, arasso?" 

 

Cheondoong nodded slowly as he was still being hypnotize. The old lady went inside her Necklace shop with a creepy grin on her facial. Meanwhile, you came back to reality as you blink three time.

 

*W-Wait it minute! How did I get in here and where's Cheondoong oppa?* you thought as you were looking around panic. Just then, you notice there's alot of beautiful accessories but a shape of crossed around the shop.

 

*Its soo beautiful! but, why is no one bother to come?* you asked in your mind, tilted your head side by side curiously but then, you just shruged it off. You walk around the shop, amaze with a beautiful crossed necklace that was hanging around.

 

Suddenly, you felt a hand on your shoulder as you jump in shock, clutch your heart. You sigh in relief that it was the owner of the shop which is an old lady  wearing a black silky coat that reach on the floor with a crosier on her grasp and a hood over her head.

 

You couldn't see her face but you just bow and greeted her politely. She gesture you to follow her to the counter, where some beautiful crossed necklace can make you attract.

 

You and the old lady arrive at the counter as she enter her counter. While you were busy studying which necklace that you really want to buy but then, you stop glacing when that old lady said  "Put your right hand out."

 

Curious, you just put your right hand out as she examine your palm carefully like a fortune teller. You were shock when she suddenly smile *She....creepy~* you thought scarily as you look at her weirdly.

 

She bent down to find something that 'someone' left your present and the part of a crossed necklace. As she find it she put the two crossed necklace on the counter.

 

You just stared blankly at the 2 beautiful necklace. One of it have only some missing part and another one has a big crystal in the middle 

       

"It was beautiful but why is this one *pointed to left necklace* has a missing part and why did you give 2 necklace to me?" you asked as the old lady smile creepy at you, make you even scared.

 

"The one that have missing part is from your 'lover' but since he already die, you have to find another missing part to find your true love and to meet your past lover. The one with the crystal in the middle is you have to wear it until it end." she stated.

 

 You raise your brown, still don't understand what she meant. "But I don't have any money to buy it. How about-" you were about to say tomorrow but you been cut off by that fortune teller.

 

"I don't need money. Just wear it." you put that missing part in your pocket as another one, you hooked it around your neck but suddenly, the owner of the shop spoke it.

 

"Wear it and you can find some peaceful to them~" she stated it.

 

*Them* you thought as you frown hardly. "O..kay. Kamsa hamnida, halmoni." you thanked her and headed to the door. As soon you were outside, a ghost suddenly appear beside her.

 

"I never thought your lover was an angel.  I wonder why you choose her to help 'them'? " 

 

"I think she'll be perfect to help them since she's nice"

 

"Then, when do you want to meet her?"

 

"Tonight." the ghost blunt as he vanish like a thin smoke. The owner just sigh and ignore it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Outside-

 

You skip outside happily that you get out from that creepy shop. Cheondoong soon came back to reality as he blink twice when he saw you and notice that it was already dark.

 

*Eh? dark already?* he thought deeply what was he doing but soon, he just shook it off. You approach to Cheondoong and you show him your beautiful necklace "Oppa, look! Was it beautiful?" you asked as Cheondoong chuckle and nodded.

 

"When did you buy it?" he asked you, raise his brown to you. "A while ago. Now lets go home, I'm Hungry~~" you whine and pout to your baby face cousin as he just nodded and piggy back you, headed to your house.


Hey guys! I was wondering after I end this (Not now!Don't mistake it > < I still keep updating this story)
For my next fic, should I'll make well...you know...like i just give you example....you know chunjoe(chunji and l.joe)
right? well....AISH!!! let just say that Chunjoe is your boyfriend which I mean Chunji and L.Joe is your boyfriend.
Well not just Chunjoe fic, I think i can make U-Bomb fic and MirDer/MirDoong fic as your two lover...what did you
think...if you confuse just forget bout it -_-"...its hard to explain > <"!!! anyway comment!!!! 

                                                                                                                        ~~YamaTen_andromeda~~