Kidnap!!

My Ghost Neighbourhood

Narrator's POV:

 

You look at the sky from the window and started to sigh. Eventhough you were happy that all the six ghost that you met has rest in peace but deep inside you really miss to talk to them.

 

But on the other side, you keep wondering about something that keep bothering your mind. You don't know whether you tell the police about Gongchan death or not. You already tell Woohyun, Cheondoong and Dara but they could say that you need to find an evidence to prove it.

 

Your puff your cheek and close your eyes to think something. "Morning _______-ah~" A soothing voice greeted as you open your eyes to see a handsome looking neighbour, Jung Jinyoung.

 

You can feel yourself blushing because by looking at that dazzling smile of him it currently making your heart beat more fast and your stomach that was fell like it has a thousand butterfly. 

 

An awkward silence between you two but soon it was broke by clearing the throat. "Well, this awkward." By saying that making you giggle in delight. "Yeah~" You put your palm on your chin and gaze at his facial.

Sure enough he look like a prince charming under the moon. He has a perfect jawline and kissable lips. His eyes were like a phoenix. His has a beautiful eyelash and yet a pretty facial.

 

"I know I'm a good looking but stop staring at me like I'm a flower or something." You snap at your gaze when Jinyoung spoke. He was blushing a little because you were staring at him like 15 minute ago.

 

You blush at his comment and look away. "Sorry" You mumble still blushing. Jinyoung chuckle a little. He found out you were cute when you blush but he didn't want to blurt it because you might think he was weird.

 

*I really can't keep this anymore~I need to confess but not right now*Jinyoung thought while bit his lip. An idea was struck in Jinyoung mind. "_______-ah, I was wondering. Do you want to go out to the park? Just the two of us." After saying that, you heart beat faster and faster but you just nodded.

 

You guy close the window and get ready to go out. Little did you know, someone was watching you two and hear all of your conversation. "They headed to the park. Make your move when you see no one at the park." After finish talking to the phone a smirk was form on that person lips.

 

"Time to make that two lovebird life miserable.." 

-------------------------------------------------------

"That was a fun 'date' isn't it?" Jinyoung said as he raise his brown to you. You blush a little and nodded slowly. It was currently a fun day. Window shopping, lunch, garden, carnival and now walking in the park. Yup! no doubt it was really fun!

 

"Yeah~and thanks for winning this big Rilakuma for me" You hug the giant Rilakuma bear that has being win by your prince charming Jinyoung. Jinyoung flash another smile to you.

 

You guy sit on the bench as you put your Rilakuma away. "Oppa thanks for taking me out again" Jinyoung smile and nodded toward. At the corner of your eyes, there was a two figure behind the tree.

 

"What's that?" You mumble loudly and look around it. Jinyoung saw it too and try to look around because there was no one in the park except for the two of you.

 

"Sorry for interrupting the two lovebird"

 

You eyes were widen when you heard that familiar sound. You and Jinyoung was about to turn but then, you guys got knock out by the two wooden baseball bat.

 

You two collapse on the ground after get knock on your head hardly.. The two person grin and carry you and Jinyoung body. They throw you inside the van and drove away.