G.O and Eunjin Love Confession

My Ghost Neighbourhood

Narrator's POV:

 

You, Kyungsoo, Hyesun and Minjye were scattering on the floor with your leg crossed as you guys stare at Eunjin like a kindergarden girl who is ready for their story. "Come on! Tell us! I want to know when you guys confess!" Hyesun blurt with a glee, making Eunjin more embrassing.

 

You guys keep on staring her but she just remain silent, avoiding your gaze. You pout angrily at her while the other from in disappointed. Minjye smirk knowing how to make Eunjin tell them.

 

"Hey its okay if you don't want to tell us. We can just asked G.O to tell us...." Minjye stood up and was about to twist the door knob but stop when Eunjin suddenly blurt. "OKAY FINE! I'LL TELL YOU! I'LL TELL YOU!!!" Minjye smirk and sit back to her spot to listen to Eunjin story while you guys giggle lightly.

 

 "Well, its happend around yesterday midnight......" Eunjin started to tell not knowing someone was eavesdropping them behind the door....

 

-Yesterday (11.45 p.m.)-

 

Eunjin keep stir and toss, stir and toss but she couldn't sleep because she feel uncomfortable. She sigh tiredly and ruffle her hair frusted that she couldn't sleep. With that, she gave up and went to downstairs to get some to refreshing her up. 

 

Just when she was about to walk to the kitchen, she stop at her track when she saw a familiar figure watching TV with his back facing her. Eunjin carefully approach to that figure with a pillow on her grasp, to use it as her weapon.

 

Eunjin tapped his shoulder making him turn to faced her. Eunjin heart beating soo fast to see it was her crush, G.O. When the first time she met with G.O, she started to like him but at the mean time, she knew that she was fall inlove toward G.O but she couldn't bring her gut to confess her feeling to G.O. 

 

"Hi Eunjin! Wanna join?" G.O asked with a wink, making Eunjin blush as she went to sit beside G.O. "Aren't you sleeping?" G.O asked, secretly putting his arm beside Eunjin.

 

"A-Aniyo~I-I can't even sl-sleep...." she stutter since G.O was too close to her. G.O blink at her in confuse, noticing that she were blushing even in the dark. "Eunjin-ah, were you.....shy?" G.O asked, reaching to her chin to make her faced him.

 

Eunjin blush more and almost fainted to see G.O face was closer to her as their nose touch lightly. "I....uh.....well I.....errrr" Eunjin stutter again, avoided G.O gaze which look more......different.

 

"Why is your face red? Do you always blushing around me?"

 

"N-No..."

 

"What do you mean 'no'...are you blushing?"

 

"A-Aniyo..."

 

"Come on! tell me.....what's wrong?"

 

"I LIKE YOU!" Eunjin gasp and closed with her hand quickly, realize what she was saying. G.O was surprise and speechless after what Eunjin said to him....more like confess to him.

 

"W-What d-did you just s-say?" Eunjin shut her eyes, facing to the other direction, avoiding G.O question. "N-Nothing...." Eunjin mutter quietly *EKKK! WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU SAYING EUNJIN-AH???!!!! ARGH! NOW WHAT WILL HE THINK ABOUT YOU?!?!* Eunjin thought crazily.

 

But then, something made her heart beat soo fast when G.O suddenly spoke. "....if you like me....then I love you..." Eunjin eyes were open wide like a saucers after hearing that.

 

"W-Wha-" before she could finish her word, G.O captured he lips with a passionate kiss. Eunjin was soo shocked by G.O's action but then, she slowly close her eyed, putting her arms around G.O neck and kiss him back.

 

G.O pull away as Eunjin pout at him "What was that?" Eunjin asked, half of her were happy and half of her were confuse. G.O just smile at her sweetly, resting his forehead with Eunjin as he gaze at her facial.

 

"First, is it true you like me....or do you love me?" Eunjin peck his lip quickly and blush. She nodded satisfy at him. "I like-No! I love you..." Eunjin hug him, making G.O chuckle lightly."I guess I have to thanks to ______ tomorrow." with that, Eunjin eyes once again widen in surprise and look at G.O if he wasn't joking.

 

"Mwoh? thanking ______?" then, something shoot her. Eunjin look at G.O and open but no words were out. "Yup! ______ already tell me about that..." G.O grin as Eunjin sigh and cuddle closer to G.O.

 

G.O clear his throat to get Eunjin attention. Eunjin turn to him and look at him with her cat eyes "So....are we official?" G.O asked, Eunjin just giggle and rested her head on G.O shoulder.

 

"Yes....we're now official..." with that, they sleep like that, with a smile on their face

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"That what it happen..." Eunjin finish explain with her face was now red as a tomato while you guys stare at them with awed. "Looks like we have to wait 2 more." Kyungsoo said as the you guys stare at her in confuse, not understand what was Kyunsoo trying to say.

 

"Since I have Niel, Minjye Unnie have Chunji and now Eunjin have G.O. The 2 that have not in relationship is ______ and Hyesun." Kyungsoo explain. Minjye and Eunjin nodded at each other while you and Hyesun were blushing.

 

"Yah! You Unnie always tease us!!!" you two shouted at them but they just laughing hardly. *I don't know if Jinyoung Oppa have the same feeling with me....* you thought, pouting while Hyesun was busy daydreaming about Baro. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, outside your room, G.O smile and blush after hearing Eunjin's story as a flashback was replay in his mind. He stood up and went upstairs, grinning idiotly non-stop, not knowing his dongsaeng was look at him like he was coming from a mental hospital.

 

"He's sick...." Joon mutter, shooking his head while the other just nodded their head, thinking that G.O being crazy smiling non-stop.