The Fountain Of Truth

My Ghost Neighbourhood

Narrator's POV:

 

You were reading about the history of 'The Fountain Of Truth' on your laptop. Actually, you were not interesting about something like this but after Minjye telling you about 'The Fountain Of Truth', you couldn't help but to know about their history.(N/A: Actually, I don't know if that Fountain Of Truth is real, my cousin just say about that so I got that idea from her. You guys don't need to search it because its not truth at all ^^)

 

While you were reading, your necklace was turn dim white again, you just ignore it and keep on reading. But you stop at the sentence somewhat kinda look....half interested and half scary.

------------------------------------------------------------

'Fountain Of Truth'

Fountain of truth is a fountain which is like other usual fountain. But the different is the water of the fountain is a blood. People say when someone was passed away in the fountain because of hurting when someone lying to him/her, the place which was near the fountain like a park will have to close or else, you can get in trouble.

 

When you go to that fountain 6.35 p.m. sharp and went to sit near the fountain. The water will reflect neither you horrible life or your sin, the spirit will be beside you and asked if you were lying or not.

 

If it reflect your horrible life, he'll let you go but........if its reflect your sin and you didn't admitted it then the water will spray to you and it will make your skin burn until you can see your meat and skeleton.

 

And with that, you will get into the water and drown in the water. You'll will never float back and wouldn't survive until you will get in the world of death sin and hell world. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*That.....creepy* you thought with fear as goose bump was creep in your body. After finish reading it, you shut down your laptop and went outside to get some fresh air. That was your favorite pass time, when you need some fresh air you always walk when it was sunset.

 

You really like to watch the sunset while walking. You look around and stop at your track to see a closed sign infront of a gate of the park. You frown in confuse. While would there have a close sign unless if it will be demolish or something.

 

Without thinking you went inside, not caring about that close sign. You look around the park. The park was not was as you expected. Theres alot of tree but its have no leaf.

 

All of the leaf were on the ground. You shiver when you felt a cold wind blew at you. The sidewalk has crack like it was going to have earthquake. You didn't care so you just keep walking.

 

You stop at your track when you see a fountain. You walk toward it and sit near the fountain as you look around again. *No wonder its close. Aish! They suppose to decorated it so that this park will never close.* you thought deeply.

 

You look at the water and smile when you see your image at the water. You touch the water with your fingertips slowly circled it. All of sudden, the water turn red, making you drew your hand back.

 

You look at the water and an image was form.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The image was when L.Joe was talking to you on his phone when the first time he ditch the date. You were shock and surprise to see he was talking to you while having with other girl. Your tears started to form at the corner of your eyes.

 

L.Joe kiss that girl with no mercy as that toy girl of his kiss him back, in his mouth. "Oppa~what if your girlfriend knew about this?" that girl pouted at him as he smirk and caress her cheek.

 

"My girlfriend was just another to me. If she doesn't give her body to me then I have to more girl including you~" L.Joe huskily as they continue what the were doing.

 

The water started to change another image which is your ex-best friend, Haneul. She was with Gongchan. Haneul was confessing her feeling to Gongchan but you could tell that Gongchan didn't like her.

 

You close your eyes, letting all of the tears after you hearing what Haneul blurt. 

 

 "I'M MORE PRETTIER THAN _______! I'M MORE CUTER THAN ______! I'M MORE SMARTER THAN _______! WHY DO YOU LOVE THAT ANYWAY?! SHE JUST A STUPID ING WHO LIKE TO SLEEP WITH OTHER HOT GUY!!!!"

 

You gasp when you see Gongchan slap her and tell her all about his feeling to you making your tears stream non-stop with glad that Gongchan was liking you all day.

 

When you see Gongchan left, you look at Haneul who is hugging her knees. Then, you saw someone walk to her and it was Gongchan twin brother, Gong Chan Kyu(fictional).

 

"Noona, is that a reason you being _______ best friend? You just want my hyung only?!" Haneul look at him and nodded. Once again, Haneul being slap by Chan Kyu as he glared at Haneul deadly.

 

"You ! YOU ACTED LIKE  ALL LOVEY DOVEY UNNIE JUST BECAUSE YOU WANT MY HYUNG?! I SWEAR YOU ARE NOT A PART OF OUR FAMILY?!" Chan Kyu spit out and walk with anger boil inside his body.

 

Then, another image was form which where Gongchan was laying on the hospital bed. You can't see the figure well but you just keep watching it. "Please DON'T!" Gongchan begged, look at that figure in fear.

 

"If you love your life, leave _______ and be my boyfriend." she threaded to Gongchan, knowing that she was a girl because of her laugh. "I can't leave ______! I'LL KEEP LOVING HER EVEN IF YOU CUT MY HEART AND CHEST!" Gongchan shouted as she just smirk.

 

"I'm sorry...but your wish in my command!" with that, she stabbed his chest and pull it downward like it was being operate. She make a shape of crossed on Gongchan dead chest.

 

The image started to change again. She was running away, leaving a little girl body. The most shock is, that guy run toward her and look at his dad who is crying with his hand covering his face.

 

The guy look at that girl and scream as a tears started to flow on his cheek. The little girl cold body was his dongsaeng and a guy that was hugging her was your so called second oppa, Lee Joon.

---------------------------------------------------------------

*S-So, th-thats why Joonie O-Oppa didn't tell about how his little dongsaeng d-die? No wonder he treated me like his own dongsaeng....* you thought. You wanted to scream when those horrible image was replay in your mind but snapped at your thought when you heard a familiar voice.

 

"So, is it really true about this?"