My BF Cheated On Me With My BFF ?!

My Ghost Neighbourhood

Your POV:

 

Its Saturday, what should I do? Darn, I'm soo boring today. My family still not home yet. Maybe I should drop by to L.Joe house to see what he was doing. Before I go, I'm going to interupt Haneul unnie first.

Colour: You  Haneul

"Yeobosaeyo?"

"Unnie, its me ______."

"Oh ______-ah, what do you want?"

"I just wanna talk since you ignoring your BFF."

"Chincha? Mianhae ______-ah, I was so enjoying being a queenka since I look really beautiful hehe."

"Don't get too cocky unnie."

"Hahaha! You know I always like this dongsaengie~"

"Whatever. What are you doing right now, unnie?"

"As usual. Duh!"

"Geez~unnie, you always having with another boy. Playgirl!"

"I just couldn't resists it."

"Yeah~ just continue what you doing okay. Bye unnie!"

"Bye _____-ah!"

I sigh. All of my family and friend are all change from sweet and bubbly to wild and fierce. I went dress up and wear this:

I locked the door and headed toward L.Joe's house. I was wondering why he didn't went date with me and why he always flirting with another girl which make me confuse and jealous -_-".

 

I arrive at L.Joe's house. Just when I was about to knock, I heard some familiar voice "Ughh~oppa faster!" what the?! I recognize that voice but who? Then another  voice come "Your soo y~ I'm going to right now!" Wha?! isn't that L.Joe voice but, who is she with him?

 

Don't tell me they having !!! Is he cheating on me?! Darn it! He with another girl?! I burst the door open and they stop. L.Joe stared at me in disbelief  "__-____?" L.Joe stutter. I saw some figure get up with her back faced me.

 

She turn and gasp. My eyes widen, how could he do this to me?! He having with my BFF, Kim Haneul?! My eyes become watery "H-How could you?! Having with another girl! WITH MY BFF?!!" I scream.

 

My tear ran down on my face "I trust you Haneul! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!"

 

She smirk and went toward me with a blanket wrap around her body "BFF? PFFT!!! Don't make me laugh you ! I don't like to friend with some stupid like you." she call me and she doesn't admit that I was her friend! my heart really hurt right now.

 

She lean and whispered to my ear"L.Joe say that you don't even give him your body so thats why me and L.Joe having together" She smirk as L.Joe smirk too. 

 

"Its not true r-right?" I faced L.Joe but he just smirk at me "Well~its true what she say. Ohh! and you know what? just leave already I need to finish my business!"

 

He push me out of the house and SLAM the door on my face "BYE STUPID !" I heard them laughing at me.

 

I try to wiped it but my tears can't stop falling. I run toward my house faster as I trip and fall down. I can't even have a gut to get up so I just sob hardly there. I just couldn't believe with my own eye.

 

My one and only BF L.Joe, was cheated on me with my one and only BFF Kim Haneul. 

 


Haneul is damn stupid!!!That was the worst pain that
you couldn't endure T^T wuuhuu~anyway hope you got some 
feeling on it ^^ enjoy reader~

                                                ~~YamaTen_andromeda~~