Haneul's Chocolate vs Your Chocolate

My Ghost Neighbourhood

Narrator's POV:

 

"Finish...." Haneul said as she had finish making a chocolate biscuit for Jinyoung; which is contain with alchohol. She was planning to make Jinyoung drunk by giving him her chocolate inside his house.

 

She look at her closet and grab her v-neck print tee revealing her back. She look at the miror and admire herself with a y poses. *This is hot* Haneul thought, putting her makeup.

 

She headed outside and went to Jinyoung house.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile you were outside his gate with Jinyoung chocolate. You rang the doorbell and waited for him to come out. "Hey ! what are you doing here?" Haneul snickered.

 

"Damn it!" You curse under breath when you see Haneul. "Then what are you doing here?" You said, glaring at her deadly. "To give this to Jinyoung Oppa of course!" She satisfied.

 

You rolled you eyes, annoying that Haneul with you with her y yet revealing outfit. "Are you being y again?" You snickered knowing that Haneul want to do something dirty again.

 

Haneul look at her outfit and shrugged her shoulder. "Its y...." She said with no shame as you just rolled your eyes. Jinyoung walk out from his house with a chocolate beside his cheek, forehead and nose; after having chocolate fighting with B1A4.

 

"Annyeong ________-ah~" Jinyoung smile sweetly at you, not notice that Haneul was beside you. "Oppa~" Haneul said, seducing. Jinyoung finally turn to her as he eyed Haneul up and down like an ugly apartment.

 

"Hi Haneul" Haneul frown when Jinyoung greeted her like a student. "Can I come in." Haneul and you said at the same time making you guys look and glare at each other like you guys gonna have a fight.

 

"Sure! Come in!" Jinyoung welcomed you guys inside. *My plan is RUIN!* Haneul thought, gritted her teeth to prevent her from yelling at you. *I hate her!* You two thought at the same as you went inside Jinyoung house. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Annyeong _______-ah!" B1A4 greeted at you happily. "Yah, how about me Oppa?" Haneul pouted at them. CNU raise his brown at her while Sandeul stared at her up and down like she was coming from the other planet.

 

"Do we know you?"

 

"Why are you wearing that disgusting looking clothes?"

 

"You can't wear that in stranger house?"

 

Haneul gawked at them after receiving some negative comment. Jinyoung closed the door but suddenly, he heard some voice in his head. *Hyung can you hear me?* Gongchan was in his mind. "Gongchan?" he mutter.

 

*Hyung just listen to me but in your mind arasso?*

 

*What is it Gongchan?*

 

*Well, _______ and Haneul have made you a chocolate but don't receive that chocolate from Haneul!*

 

*Mwo? Wae?*

 

*Because I say so!* Gongchan said in annoyed that Jinyoung keep questioning him. He nodded and went to approach you and Haneul. "So what are you guys going to say?" Jinyoung sit beside you, keeping himself away from Haneul.

 

You blush a bit and handed Jinyoung your chocolate. "Erm....for you Jinyoung Oppa." you said. *She made this for me?! KYA! I'm soo lucky!* Jinyoung thought as he blush a little bit and gladly take your chocolate.

 

"Now move !" Haneul kick you, making you stumble forward. Haneul act embrassing and handed Jinyoung her chocolate. "Oppa~its for you." "No thank you" Haneul look at Jinyoung in disbelief.

 

Haneul look at Jinyoung with her fake puppy eyes. Jinyoung sigh and grab Haneul's Chocolate "Thanks." Jinyoung thanked her and put on the table. You and Haneul get up and headed outside.

 

"Hmph! I bet Jinyoung Oppa wouldn't like your chocolate at all!" Haneul snickered to you. "Well I bet your chocolate was a damn !" You fired her back. You two glared at each other and went home.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Jinyoung was eating your chocolate happily with a warm heart. Suddenly, he saw Sandeul with a red cheek dancing around like crazy. Jinyoung frown and grab Haneul chocolate that Sandeul have eaten.

 

He smell Haneul's chocolate biscuit. *Mwoh?! no wonder! She put alchohol!* Jinyoung thought and thrown Haneul's chocolate in the garbage. He went to Sandeul who is now fainted on the floor. 

 

"Whats wrong with Sandeul? Is like he was drunk or something." Baro complained as CNU nodded at his word. Jinyoung eat the last chocolate and grab Sandeul up.

 

"Baro, take Sandeul to my bedroom while I prepare some tea." Jinyoung order. Baro nodded and carried Sandeul upstair. Jinyoung smile when he think about you as he finish making a tea and went to Sandeul.