"Welcome to 'Fountain of Truth'...My Dear"

My Ghost Neighbourhood

Narrator's POV:

 

"Where could he be?" Jiae mumble while putting down her phone after many time calling Youngmin. She was planning to tell Youngmin that they need to break since dating with him was kind of bored her even though he willing to do her homework but she think Youngmin is not romantic like she think.

 

But seems Youngmin didn't pick up his phone, she decided to tell him tomorrow. Suddenly, she remember something of where will Youngmin sit when he usualy sad; the fountain.

 

She didn't care it was a late midnight so she grab her jacket and quickly went to the fountain.

--------------------------------------------------------------

She look around the park but Youngmin was nowhere to be found. She found the fountain but....no Youngmin. "Where could he be?" Jiae said while approaching to the fountain.

 

She sit near it and began to touch the water with her finger tips. All of sudden, the water turn red just like a blood which made her drew her hand back. She look at the water and an image was form in the water

 

It was showing the image of her with another guy kissing and cuddling each other. Then, Youngmin image was form in the water. He was stabbing his heart with a knife.

 

Jiae look at the water in fear. A familiar voice was heard in her ears.

 

"You wouldn't escape from my revenge....."

 

The water fountain spray her; making Jiae yell in pain when she felt the hottest water on her skin. "AHHH! HURT!" She yelp but she can't run away because the water was following her.

 

She look at her arm and her eyes widen when she see her arm almost revealing her meat and skeleton. "AHHHH!!!" She run but the hot water still spraying her non stop.

 

"WHAT DID YOU WANT FOR ME?!?!" She yell. Bad question.

 

"I want your soul......" She turn and immediately smile when she saw....Youngmin. "Oppa, help me!!!" She run toward Youngmin but Youngmin back away. She stare at Youngmin with her teary eyes that was pain.

 

"W-Wae Oppa? Why didn't you help me?" Youngmin look at her with his blank and pale pokerface. "You think I'll help you after what you did to me?!" Youngmin step forward as Jiae back away; scaring of Youngmin true side of him.

 

"O-Oppa...." Youngmin smirk a little and push her into the fountain. Jiae wave her hand on the air and try to grab Youngmin arm. Too late. She fell deeply in the fountain that was as hotter as the real volcano.

 

A bubble popped in the air and Jiae wasn't floating back either. Youngmin sit near the fountain and smile a little.

 

"Welcome to 'Fountain of Truth'......My dear...." The word escaped from Youngmin lip and he went vanish.

----------------------------------------------------

-The next morning-

A couple of boy playing a football with their other friend. The boy kick the ball and it went near the fountain. "I get it!" One of the boy volenture himself and went to get his ball.

 

While he grab the ball, he look at the fountain to see a dead body with a knife on his chest in the fountain. His eyes were widen and he call of his friend to gather at the fountain.

 

Youngmin spirit look at the group of boy who is helping to lift his body away from the fountain.

 

"Now you understand what I meant..." Youngmin turn and see a fortune teller smiling at him warmly. Youngmin sigh and move his gaze toward a crowd of people gathering around his body.

 

"I hope Kwangmin will live here peacefully without me...." He softly mumble while thinking about his younger twin brother. The fortune teller chuckle and tell Youngmin a shock and guilty word.

 

"Kwangmin was dead too...."

 

"WHAT?!" He look at the old halmoni with his widen eyes. The fortune teller nodded in sure. "He was six minute dead after you..I'm sorry." Youngmin tears started to flow as usual.

 

"B-But why....?"He asked her. The halmoni sigh and explain why he was dead. After explain it, Youngmin wanted to run to the playground but his feet won't move.

 

"You can't leave this place...you're the guardian of the 'Fountain of Truth' and this where your dead place is." Youngmin kneel down while cupped his face with both of his face. He shook his head in disbelief.

 

He can't accept the fact he have to stay here while doing this cruel looking job and he can't see his own twin....ever again. "But there is some way you can meet your twin and leave this in peace." The halmoni said which made Youngmin look at her with a hope in his eyes.

 

"How?" He asked. "All you have to do is wait for a girl who has a cross shape necklace with a dim white crystal and she will help you...." The fortune teller said and turn to leave.

 

Youngmin look at her and sigh.

----------------------------------------------------------

".....and now, I have finally see my twin again. Thank you, ________." Youngmin smile warmly at you after finish telling his story. You smile back and release your hug from Cheondoong; who was finish crying when Youngmin tell him the sad past of his.

 

"Its like a novel..." Cheondoong sniff and wiped his tear while your just rolled your eyes. "Oh Oppa, stop being a cry baby." Cheondoong pout angrily at you when you say that.

 

"Shut up! I'm your cousin!" Cheondoong protest while you just giggle. Kwangmin clear his throat to get attention from you as you guys look at him. "Well, I'm sorry to hear that Youngmin hyung." Youngmin ruffle his twin hair.

 

"Nah~I was suppose to be sorry." Youngmin sigh as you gesture Kwangmin to tell his past. "*sigh* Okay, that day when I was waiting for Minyeong......"


Its lame right? -_-"

geez~ i was too lazy to think and check my grammar...tsk~

oh and did you guys heard new boygroup? 

well three group i say...'Boyz'? 'MYNAME'? AA (Double A)?
I guess there was a lot of group in k-pop right now OTL

and I found this....well kind of weird name cause his name was a korean famous food..Kimchi?
I look at his picture and sure was cute but his voice was way too deep XDD i thought his voice will be more lovely like other maknae but when he sing, he was like more deeper(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXXwvSLJes8&feature=player_embedded )


(This is Kimchi)

can't wait for their debut >_____< hope they do a great show like the other new group and hope we can support them! hwaiting!!!

 

LOL anyway......subscribe and comment! XDD

                                                                            ~~YamaTen_andromeda~~