Escaping

My Ghost Neighbourhood

Narrator's POV:

 

You were sleeping soundly on Jinyoung shoulder so as Jinyoung too. Suddenly, there was a poke on your cheek and you immediately awake. You vision were blurry as you blink a couple of time to adjust what you were looking at.

 

When your eyes wasn't blurry again, your eyes were widen when you see infront of you was Chaeyeon. "Chaeyeon?" You move from Jinyoung shoulder and started to lit up a little. Jinyoung started to wake up when you suddenly move. 

 

Jinyoung look at you side to see a pale looking little girl who was hiding behind her big bunny and looking at him with her bambi eyes. "Who are you? What are you doing here? Wait-when did you get here?"

 

You and Chaeyeon look at him with 'O_O' expression because you were surprise that he was asking Chaeyeon; who should not been seeing by the other. Jinyoung look at you and raise his brown when you give him that expression.

 

"What?" He simply ask because he was kind of feel awkward when you look at him like he was a deer on the road. "Hello~earth to ______. Did you already land from the earth?" He look at your face closely as you immediately get your sense back.

 

"Errrr~sorry. It just that.....I was shock you can see Chaeyeon because she was a ghost..." He mouth turn 'O' and soon he chuckle. "Gongchan give me some present to make me see any ghost. That's why I can see this little girl ghost." Not wanted to ask him more question so you just nodded.

 

"Chaeyeon right? Can you untie us?" Chaeyeon tilted her head a little when Jinyoung asked her. She look around to see if there's any sharp object to cut it. "Oh! I know where that knife is!" You guys look at her while raise a brown.

 

She grab something on her back and pull it out with a winch in pain of 'ouch'. "Here it is!" She showed you the knife; that has stuck on her back while ago. You guy stare at her in fear though she was already dead but how come that knife stuck on her back.

 

You guys just smile at her; hiding your freak out face from her as Chaeyeon went toward you guys and cut the tie. "Ouch! There sure are good at tie us like that." Jinyoung said while massage his wrist just like you.

 

You cut the rope from your leg and immediately stood up. A door knob suddenly twist. You guys froze and try to look for the hidden place. "Lets go to the door" You whisper loudly toward Jinyoung as Jinyoung nodded and you immediately went behind the door.

 

L.Joe open the door wider which will cover the both of you mostly. "What the ?!" He look around to find you two but you guys was nowhere to be found. "That stupid ! I was about to have fun! Ergh, that's it!!!" L.Joe went to approach to the drawer and open it.

 

He pull out the gun and insert some gun load in it. "If I found them! They currently will die like hell!!!" L.Joe blurt angrily and put that gun in his pocket. "Why do you want to kill her?" A familiar voice suddenly spoke behind L.Joe.

 

He turn to faced an innocent looking kid hugging her doll tightly. "When did you get here little kid? Did that unnie of your running away from that ty?" Jinyoung started to get furious and was about to run toward L.Joe and punch him but you quickly stop him.

 

 L.Joe grab his gun out and pointed the gun lazily toward Chaeyeon. "Speak up, where that girl" Chaeyeon pouted at him and shrugged her shoulder as if she not knowing.

 

L.Joe gritted his teeth and he can sense that Chaeyeon didn't want to tell you. "Speak up or go die!" L.Joe said and wanted shoot to Chaeyeon. "I have to die? But I'm already am die~" She blink and pouted at L.Joe.

 

"Serve yourself if you really want to die" He shoot the gun toward Chaeyeon and it was shoot toward her forehead. "You can't make me die" L.Joe heart beat faster in nervous because of the sudden change of Chaeyeon voice.

 

A blood started to drip from her forehead. Her eyes was bright red and her skin look more paler. Chaeyeon voice was like a devil speaking to him. She walk slowly toward L.Joe and grab some baseball bat that has a nail cover with blood.

 

"Girl...Y-You better st-stay back! W-What are you an-anyway?" L.Joe stutter because he could sense that he will be in the bad condition if he try to mess up with Chaeyeon.

 

Chaeyeon smile at him devilish and swing the baseball bat. "I was the one who got murder by that devil and I want to see you suffer first because you were her partner" She swing the baseball bat toward L.Joe. The nail was stuck on his head and its look like that it wouldn't get off.

 

L.Joe collapse on the floor and wanted to move but it can't. "ARGHHHH!!!!" He yell in pain when he felt a pointed sharp stab on his back harshly. L.Joe started to breath heavily and then he close his eyes.

 

You and Jinyoung were shock when you see that kind of situation. "Unnie let get out of here before that devil attack you two~" Chaeyeong tuck you sleeve. You look at Chaeyeon in suspicion. Her eyes was no longer bright red and her voice was back to normal.

 

You bit your lips and nodded. "Lets go Jinyoung Oppa" Jinyoung grab your hand and went outside. "Hey! Where are you going?!?!!" You quickly turn and gasp when you see an angry Haneul was looking toward you two.

 

*Damn it!* "Run!!!!" Chaeyeon shouted and you guys started to run. "Yah! Where are you going!?!?! GET BACK HERE!!!" Haneul grab the gun that was on the floor and run toward you two as fast as you could.

 

"Oh no you WON'T!!!" Haneul shoot at random direction. Your winch a little because Haneul shoot at the corner at your cheek. Without any warning, Haneul shoot at Jinyoung direction and hit at his waist. 
 

"ARGH!!!" Jinyoung stumble down and cleatch his waist. "Jinyoung Oppa!" You run back toward Jinyoung and carry him. You guys run a little bit faster and you keep your grip on Jinyoung.

 

When you see Haneul was nowhere to be found. You went upstair and rest behind the door of the rooftop and.........


Whoops~cliff hanger and i can't update tomorrow because I gonna go to school trip XDD subscribe and comment!!!

                                                                                                                                                  ~~YamaTen_andromeda~~