In The Mysteries 'Haunted' Mansion

My Ghost Neighbourhood

Narrator's Note (MUST READ!): I know it somewhat creepy if you go inside this mansion but I'm warning y'all, don't peed in your pant after you read this.....nope I'm joking ^^ what I mean is.....if you dare to read this chapter well don't freak out cause there's the scene where you will..........lose in the music room~*vanish*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator's POV:

 

-6.38 p.m.-

 

You wake up when you felt someone shaking you. You hop off the car and stretch make you a bit relief after what had happend. Suddenly, your necklace turn to light white and you feel its telling you something.

 

You glance at the mansion weirdly and wondering if only you could go inside. You went toward Cheondoong and Woohyun as they faced with 'what' look. "Oppa, can I go inside that mansion." You pointed at the mansion which is....the most scariest one ever.

 

Woohyun and Cheondoong gulped, just imagine if they were going inside that haunted mansion will make them peed in the pant. Woohyun look at you if you were really serious about this but to his suprise, you were really serious just because you want to know what inside it.

 

"Ergh~______, aren't you scare?" Cheondoong ask nervously, looking at the mansion making himself a goosebumps. Woohyun and Cheondoong also heard a rumour that this mansion was belong to a gang which is their leader family house but then, their leader has being kill in the mansion because of his father.

 

You nodded and walk toward the mansion, not caring about your brother and cousin protest. Woohyun and Cheondoong was about to run toward when suddenly, an old woman that Cheondoong met suddenly infront of them.

 

The two of them can't even move because they were under the spell of that old woman. She snap her finger, make them hypnotize. "Wait~" She smile and vanish as the remain two just stand there like a statue.

 

--------------------------------

You gulp in scare to see how creepy this mansion was since its dawn(before the dawn~before the dawn~LOL). *Well...here we goes* with that you went inside the mansion not noticing that the old woman was behind you with a smile. *Finally you find the leader*. She thought and vanish.

 

You twist the door knob slowly as your heart beat really fast in nervous. *creeeeeaaak~* the sound of the creak door making you heart beat faster. But then, a group of bat suddenly came out making you stumble backward.

 

When all the bat was gone, you walk inside the mansion slowly. All of sudden, the door suddenly close with a slam make you jump in suprise. *This is.......creepy~* you thought scarily as you felt a goosebump creep in your body.

 

You gulp as you scan the living room, there's some picture of a happy family and another one was a middle aged woman with a beautiful smile holding a cute little boy.

 

You smile as you approach to that picture. While you touching the picture, all of sudden, a blood suddenly come from the corner of the picture frame. You gasp in freak out as you drew you hand back.

 

*Okay, this way too creepy...I need to get out of here!* You scream inside your head as you turn. When you turn, the door was nowhere to be found making you even more freak out. You turn again to see you were not in the living room again, instead....you were at the hallway.

 

You look around in panick to see there's alot of door were along the hallway. Then, you felt something a drop of wet  on your face. You wipe it with your hand but when you wipe it, your eyes were widen in shock to see it was....blood.

 

You slowly look up the ceiling to see the ceiling was full of colour of blood. With that you run and shout in fear. You didn't know that if you shout, people out there would never hear you eventhough this mansion was near your house.

 

You run and run and run but you couldn't find the way out. *Where's the door! Where's the door! Where's the door!* You scream in your head. *Argh! This is way too creepy!!! Aha! THE DOOR!!!* You spot the door and quickly open it.

 

You stumble backward in fear to see that room was more haunted. A wall that full with hand print of blood. A skeleton laying on the ground with a blood and his hand has an axe. Alot of snake creep out from the bed as it went toward you.

 

You slam the door and started to run faster. Suddenly, you heard a piano but that song was...different. Its alot creepier and you felt like you were in the movie. You glance at your necklace to see it was bright white making you frown in curious.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQVeaIHWWck

 

That song seem to attract you. Your went to follow that song carefully. The song was getting louder and louder as you finally arrive at the door. You bit your lip in nervous as you open the door slowly.

 

You were suprise to see there was a man inside this creepy mansion. His back was facing you but you could only see is his red hair. "E-Excuse me..." You stutter a bit as you tried to get his attention.

 

He stop playing and turn to you with his wide eyes.

 

"Who are you?"


Is it scary enough? well, don't blame me if is not cause i don't even know how to make this thing creepy and scary or whatsoever hmph!
happy now that you finally meet 'him' I guess you know who it was since you already read the forward and my hint XDD anyway~
comment and subscribe....

                                                                                                    ~~YamaTen_andromeda~~