The Caring Woohyun Oppa

My Ghost Neighbourhood

Woohyun's POV:

 

I headed to my house with some bruise all over my face and a cut at the coner of my lips. Damn it! I have to fight with another stupid gangster. Yeah! Like you guys already guess, I have a gang call Infinite which is the most famous gang in the Seoul.

 

I have to fight and fight and fight! I always come home with a bruise all over my body. My house is not as peaceful as you think. At night, I will heard from my sister room and a harsh word from my parent fight. But, thank goodness I got my cute and kind dongsaeng, _____.

 

As I arrive at my house, I saw a guy came out from my house with my mom. I think my mom talking to him something about her so called 'bussiness'. But it seens familiar when a guy which is stranger in my house.

 

I just shrugged it off and went inside my house. Just then, something make me worried. ______ popped in my mind. OH NO!!! DON'T TELL ME!!! I don't like this feeling! I really DON'T like this!

 

I rush to _____'s room and burst the door open. My eyes were widen when I saw ______ state. This is NOT  what I like to see. I can't believe this! I REALLY CAN'T!!! my pure and innocent dongsaeng has been by a stranger.

 

______ slowly look up at me. I saw some scratch on her leg. Some hicky thing on her shoulder. Her hair was damn messy. A mark an her neck and a bruise on her face and arm. " O-Oppa" tears ran down on her face. She quickly wrapped her bared body with her blanket.

 

I approach toward her then she protest " NO OPPA! DON'T GET NEAR ME! I'M TOO DIRTY FOR YOU!!!" she scream as her tear can't stop rolling on her face. I hug her tightly as she was trying to struggle from my hug. I keep on my grip on her tightly " No oppa! I'M DIRT-"

 

"I DON'T CARE BOUT YOU DIRTY OR NOT! I CARE ABOUT MY ONE AND ONLY DONGSAENG!!! DAMN IT! DON'T MAKE ME KILL MYSELF _____!!!" I shouted as my tears stream down on my face. She cry and sobbed hardly on my shoulder.

 

After a long hug, I release her and I raise her chin. "_____-ah, mianhae if oppa didn't safe you." I said as I look down not wanted to face her.

 

I feel guilty because I'm not at home to protect her. I feel like I'm a bad Oppa. She shook her head and cupped my face. " No, oppa. Its not your fault. I know you care about me." She smile at me.

 

I smiled back a little "Go wash yourself first and come to oppa rooms if your scare to sleep in your room." She nodded and wrapped herself with a towel and rush to the bathroom.

 

I checked at the hallway to make sure that she left. I sigh as I took out my phone and dial Sunggyu hyung number. 

 

Colour: Woohyun  Sunggyu

"Yeobosaeyo."

"Hyung, it me Woohyun."

"Oh! Whats wrong Woohyun?"

"Can you find me an empty house to rent?"

"Okay but waeyo?"

"Family issue. I'll tell you when me and my dongsaeng at our hangout."

"Arraso. Bye!"

"Bye!"

 

I hang up as I think about my stupid but yet useful plan that I hope it will work. I just can't take it anymore. This stupid trouble so called 'family issue' has to end right NOW!

 

Its time for me and ______ to run away from our trouble!

 


run away planned from Woohyun idea! DAMN! I'm sorry if your reader keep waiting this story to 
update! this stupid internet just keep off and on! DARN IT!!!!! I notice that I keep say something
bout . Tehee! if you guys notice ;P eventhough I'm underage but because of some fic, my
innocent already gone which make me imagine stupid thing LOL! thanks for subscribing and comment
LOVE YOU~heart

                                          ~~YamaTen_andromeda~~