The Fight+The Plan Begin

My Ghost Neighbourhood

Narrator's POV:

 

You sleep with Woohyun in his room since you didn't want that 'nightmare' haunt you. You can't even sleep because of that. Woohyun sigh and you hair gently "_____-ah, there's no need to afraid. Oppa here." he said as he smile.

 

You really glad that Woohyun was still the same caring oppa that you know. He hug you and you snuggle on his broad chest. Just when you were about to doze off, there a CRASH sound at the lounge room. You open your eyes quickly and rush to the door.

 

Woohyun saw it and rush toward you. You and Woohyun take a peek from the upstair and you guys try to listen the conversation clearly. 

 

"WHY ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING IN THAT STUPID CLUB YOU ?!"

 

"I'M THE ONE SUPPOSE TO TELL YOU THE SAME!!! YOU SLUG!"

 

"HOW COME THAT SANHYUN BOY COME TO MY HOUSE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION?!"

 

"I GIVE HIM A PERMISSION SINCE HE WANT TO 'TASTE' THAT !!!"

 

"STILL! THAT WILL WORK FOR ME ONLY WITH MY BOSS SON!!!"

 

"NO! THAT I WANT TO SOLD IT TO SANHYUN!!!"

 

You heart break into piece by piece after you heard that. This isn't call the big happy family. Its a worst one ever. Woohyun on the other hand was so angry that the fact his parent want to sold his perfect dongsaeng to some stupid wealth stranger.

 

He faced to you and tapped your shoulder. You turn to see Woohyun with his serious facial. *Its time. I couldn't take it anymore!* He dial his friend number and call him. "Come now! Its time now! I just can't stand this" He said as he hang up. He turn to you "_____, pack your things now!" He order."Huh? but waeyo oppa?" You asked tilted your head.

 

"Its time to run away from this stupid house!" 

 


Plan begin now!!! please comment and subscribe!!! kekeke

                                                         ~~YamaTen_andromeda~~