Suppose To Be A True Of Love Story...But It's Not- Jo Youngmin

My Ghost Neighbourhood

Narrator's POV:

 

-2 years ago-

 

"......understand?" Youngmin said to his girlfriend, Jiae after finish explaining the formula. Jiae look at Youngmin and pouted while shook her head. Youngmin sigh and grab his glasses off. He rub his temple while Jiae just giggle.

 

They were now studying near the fountain. Youngmin was getting annoy that his girlfriend was still didn't understand his lecture. He was lecturing her about three hours ago and yet she still didn't understand.

 

"Come on, Jiae-ah! This is way too easy!" Youngmin whine. Jiae was about to say something but got interrupt by a ringing phone. Jiae took her phone out and immediately lit up.

 

Youngmin frown in suspicious and full of jealous. Although he was Jiae absolute plus perfect boyfriend, he was kind of disappointed when he found out Jiae has a lot of friend which was a guy.

 

".....Nae!.....Okay bye!" Jiae turn to her boyfriend and sigh. "Youngmin Oppa, I need to go now to 'help' the other." She said while playing with her hair 'innocently' . 

 

"B-But how about your homework?" Youngmin said; knowing that what his girlfriend will say.

 

"Can you please do it for me?" She clap her hand while making a puppy eyes. Youngmin sigh and nodded slowly. Jiae grin and immediately gather her stuff and left without any goodbye.

 

Youngmin shook his head gather his stuff. After finish gather it. He look at the fountain and smile a little. "Oh, fountain it was suppose to be romantic but....I guess its not..." Youngmin shrugged and headed to his house with a heavy heart.

------------------------------------------------

He went inside his house to find his twin brother, Kwangmin. "Kwangmin-ah!" Youngmin call him. Kwangmin immediately rush out from his room and went downstairs.

 

"Hey, hyung! Welcome home!" Kwangmin greeted as Youngmin nodded. "So, how was you date with Minyeong?" Youngmin tease Kwangmin which made Kwangmin blush. Kwangmin cover his red face with both of his hand.

 

"Aigoo, hyung! Stop with the tease!" Youngmin laugh and patted his younger twin shoulder. "Aigoo, shy boy!" Youngmin said and quickly run. "Gahhh! Hyung!!!" Kwangmin shouted and chase his brother all around the house.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"FINALLY!!!" Youngmin threw his hand on the air and stretch after finishing all his homework including Jiae homework. Kwangmin enter their bedroom with a two glass of fresh orange. 

 

"Woah, hyung seem to look workout." Kwangmin chuckle and handed Youngmin the glass of orange. Youngmin smile and grab the orange juice. "Nae, thanks Kwangmin." Youngmin took a sip on his orange while Kwangmin look at his brother desk which has full of book.

 

He frown when he see Jiae's book. "Is Jiae didn't finish her homework?" Kwangmin asked Youngmin which made Youngmin stop drinking and look at him. "Yeah" He replied simply.

 

Kwangmin shook his head and plop himself on the bed. "Poor hyung, always do her homework..." Youngmin heart soften when Kwangmin caring about him. He force himself to stand up and sit on the bed with a leg cross.

 

"I don't care though...." Youngmin said while let himself fall his back on his bed. Kwangmin chuckle lightly. After chatting they went doze off.

-----------------------------------------------------------

-The next morning-

 

Youngmin was waiting for his girlfriend as usual. He drum his finger on the bench while looking around to see if Jiae was here or not. *Where is she?* Youngmin thought as he bit his lip.

 

'You will soon knew what will happened when you see your girlfriend that has no heart on you...'

 

Youngmin when he think back about his dream. After thinking about that, his heart somewhat stun like a bee. He eyes look at the corner and immediately lit up when he saw Jiae but soon his smile fade away when he see his girlfriend.....with another guy.

 

*No....she couldn't* When Jiae and the guy was about to sit near the fountain. Jiae look up and gasp when she see Youngmin serious face. Youngmin push the guy on his shoulder and glare at him.

 

"Yah, what your problem dude?!" The guy glare at Youngmin. "YOU!" Youngmin pointed at him harshly. Jiae gulp but he just act he didn't know him and run to that guy.

 

"Oppa are you, okay?" Jiae dust his sleeve and that guy immediately stood up after hearing what Youngmin say to him. "YOU SNATCH MY GIRLFRIEND FROM ME YOU !!!" "WHAT THE DID YOU JUST SAY!!!" He punch Youngmin hardly making Youngmin stumble backward.

 

"Dude, she's my girlfriend! We date about three month ago!!!" *T-Three m-month?* Youngmin look at Jiae who was acting scare toward Youngmin. *How DARE you stab my back!!!* Youngmin started to tear up and immediately run to his house.

 

While he was running, all of sudden, he trip and fell. He has no gut to stood up. He curl himself into a ball and cry his heart out. *It was suppose to be a true love story but.....its not!* Youngmin thought as the rain started to fall.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Youngmin close his door and look around. He thought that Kwangmin was home greeted him but.....he was not here. *Maybe still dating* He thought and went to the kitchen to drink something that will made him fresh up.

 

He took a glass and turn the water on. After finish pouring the water, he drink while looking at the knife. He put the glass down and grab the knife. He examine the knife.

 

"I guess I need to end this heart broken.....now." Seems its already night. He grab his jacket and headed back to the fountain.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 He look around so that he will see no one was here. He look at the fountain and quickly step inside the fountain. He took a coin and drop it inside the water fountain.

 

He lay his back inside the water fountain and grab the knife above his chest. A new fresh tear started to flow on his cheek. "I'm sorry..." He stab his own heart and make it deep.

 

The water fountain began to turn red as for Youngmin, his face got more pale and..........he die....

 

That was the only last wish that he got and it was; 'I wish this fountain will show to the other how much hurt that they will got....'