Meeting My Oppa Friends

My Ghost Neighbourhood

Narrator POV:

 

You headed to the window and peak outside your window to see what was your oppa staring. Suddenly, you saw one of a preety girl looking around and went to your one of your mom bodyguard.

 

"Excuse me do you know the way to this address?" The 'girl' asked innocently to your mom 7 bodyguard. "Oh I-No, we can show you the way." one of the bodyguard said as he smirk. All of the bodyguard agreed and follow that 'girl'.

 

Woohyun text his friend as his signal.

 

After 15 minutes, you saw a guy climb down from the tree but it end up fall on his "OWW!" He yelp and groan. Woohyun glared at that guy "Come on Sungyeol, take our stuff before my stupid Umma and Appa notice!" He shouted and throw his luggage and your luggage at him.

 

"Ish! Why they always use me?" He whine and pout.

 

"That because you too naive, Sungyeol." He said as he already climb down from the ladder with you. Sungyeol frown and glared at Woohyun. Suddenly, he notice you and approach. He attacked you with a bear hug.

 

Your eyes widen and shocked like Woohyun. He release you and pinch your cheek. "Aigoo~you so cute! What's your name cutie?" He grin at you happily. Before you could answer it, Woohyun slap at the back of Sungyeol head.

 

"OUCH! HYUNG! What's your DAMN problem?!" he whine and glared at Woohyun. Woohyun glared deadly at him "You stupid freak! Why on earth you hugging my sister!" He said coldly and mean at Sungyeol.

 

"Oww~I couldn't resists it. She's too cute!" he turn to you and wave a little "Well, annyeong~My name is Sungyeol but you can call me Oppa." He said as you just nodded.

 

"Annyeong, Sungyeol oppa. My name is Nam _____." You smile sweetly at Sungyeol, make Sungyeol blush. "Lets go Sungyeol!" Woohyun drag you and Sungyeol to the park.

 

You were shock when you see all of your mom bodyguard on the ground and a lot of blood on it. Just then, a 'girl' or should I say Kevin approach to you and grab his wig "Annyeong, I'm Kevin. Nice to meet you, cutie?" he wink at you.

 

You suddenly touch his face. You felt his skin were milky and smooth like you. You smile "Annyeong, Kevin oppa. My name is Nam _____." You introduce yourself loudly.

 

 

"Annyeong, _____-ah. I'm the leader, Kim Sunggyu"

 

"Lee Sungjong imnida! Hope we can be best friend! tehee~"

 

"Hey, cutie. My name is Lee Howon but you can call me Hoya."

 

"Err~My name is Kim Myungsoo. Everyone call me L. It doesn't matter what you want to call me."

 

"Jang Dongwoo at your service."

 

One by one already introduce themself. Sungjong approach to you and stared at your face. "OMO! you're soo cute! No wonder Woohyun hyung always talking about you!" he pinch your cheek. You pouted and touch you sore cheek.

 

"Stop pinching me~" Your whine like a little girl who drop her lollipop. All of the Infinite member including Kevin went 'awwed~' at you. You blush and hide behind Woohyun back shyly.

 

Woohyun sigh and faced to Kevin. He gesture Kevin to go before he'll laugh hardly. Kevin glared at Woohyun "I still don't like to be a girl so DON'T ask me to be a GIRL AGAIN!" he shouted and stomp away.

 

You giggle at Kevin attitude. "Hyung she so cute! Is she gonna sleep with us?" Hoya said hopefully as Woohyun nodded make his dongsaeng jump happily.

 

They went toward you and Hoya caring you by his shoulder. You and Woohyun eyes were widen and shock "Yah! Put my dongsaeng down you guys!!!" Woohyun shouted, make all the Infinite stop on their track and faced Woohyun.

 

All of them stared at each other and smirk. They started to run "BYE 'BROTHER-IN-LAW!!!" They shouted as Woohyun eyes were widen *WHAT THE?!* "Yah! I'll GET YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!" Woohyun run toward Infinite to catch them.

 

"OPPA!!!!" You shouted happily. Now you glad that you already run away from your trouble.


Phew~I was sitting like 3 hour O.O wow that was long~because I was thinking about this thing
anyway. Many of you say that Sandeul is a ghost but still, I have my own decision kekeke
hope you guys enjoying my chappy^^ *kiss and hug*

                                                                                       ~~YamaTen_andromeda~~