Sweet Memory Under The Tree

My Ghost Neighbourhood

Narrator's POV:

 

You felt a tap on your cheek and a wake up call "_____-ah, wake up. We arrive." you lift your head from Sungyeol shoulder and rubbed your eye to see it clearly. All of the Infinite member get out of the van including yourself. You glanced the apartment infront of you.

 

"Come on, ____-ah." Woohyun call, gesture you to come in. You grab your luggage but Dongwoo and Hoya snatch your luggage "Don't worry, _____-ah. We carry this for you." Hoya wink at you as you thanked him.

 

Before you can come inside, you glanced at the park and you decided to take a night walk. You run to Woohyun and tugged his sleeve. Woohyun turn to faced you "Oppa, can I go to that park? I just need a fresh air." you said. Woohyun nodded and warn you to be careful.

 

You nodded and went to that park. The park was soo beautiful, you breath the scent but the scent was kind of.....different. Eventhough the the smell of the refreshing from the wind can smell but still that scent was very familiar for you.

 

You shrugged it off and went to that big old tree. You sit under and suddenly, a flashback about your childhood friend lunch with you under the tree. You smile, thinking about it as you close your eye.

 

-Flash Back-

You were 10 years old little girl, waiting patiently for your best friend under the tree to have a lunch with him. You gaze at the sky and smile when you saw a heart shape of cloud move above you. You giggle but suddenly, you heard a familiar voice "_____-ah!" .

 

You turn quickly to faced your best friend who is running with his luch box. "Oppa!" you wave at him. He sit beside you with a smile glued on his face "What are you watching?" he asked as he pout cutely at you.

 

"I'm watching the cloud of course. Why are you late?" you whine and pout angrily at your best friend. He chuckle and pinch your cheek "Mianhae. I have to help my teacher with his book." he unwrapped his lunch box and show you his homemade lunch.

 

You giggle of his addiction. He was too addicted with that 'Angry Bird' game until there were alot of 'Angry Bird' stuff in his room. "It look delicious. Can I try, oppa?" you asked as he nodded and grab his chopstick and spoon.

 

He take that 'Angry Bird' and grin at you "Say ahhh~_____" he said as you open your mouth. He put the 'Angry Bird' character into your mouth. You chew it and taste it. You give him two thumbs up as sign it was good.

 

You unwrapped your luch box and show him. "What do you think, oppa? Is it beautiful?" 

He stared at it then he faced you. He gave you his sweet smile and nodded "It was preety. Can I taste it?" he asked as you took a spoonful of rice and vegetable at him "Say Ahh~oppa" you grin and he open his mouth widen as you put it into his mouth.

 

He swallowed it and give you a peck on you cheek, which made you suprise by his action. He chuckle "That taste was a DAEBAK!" he even give you a two thumbs up which made you blush.

 

You chated and laugh with him which made you more happier with him.

-Flash Back end-

 

A tears of the sweet memory with him started to roll down on your face. You smile at that memory as you get up and glaced at that tree. You notice that when you sit under that tree, you feel someone hugging you and a familiar scent around you.

 

 You shook it off hoping that it was your imagination because there's no one in this park only you. You went inside the apartment with a smile on your face. Someone came out behind the tree and smile.

 

He sigh and glanced at the tree. "Mianhae, ______-ah. Eventhough I'm dead but I'm sure one day you can see me after you find my present." he grin a little and vanish.

 

The person that hug, scent and smile at you was no other than....Your childhood friend spirit.

 


I was writing this while I read a novel. That novel was giving me a good idea so I just write it
but I not copying it okay. So what do you think reader? Is this chapter good enough?
Who do you think it is? HAHAHA you will know it I'm seriously think that you guys already
know who it was since my hint was too easy. Comment and subscribe^^. Saranghae~heart

                                                                                                             ~~YamaTen_andromeda~~