Lee Jeongmin and The Lake

My Ghost Neighbourhood

Narrator's POV:

 

You checked the shopping list and look for the item that you didn't buy yet. You smile when you see the last item that you need to buy and went to the vegetables area to finish the list quickly.

 

You grab the carrot and put it on the cart. While you were on your way to the counter, you smile faded like a snow has been swept away when you saw a guy that you hated so much was making out at the corner of chip area, L.Joe.

 

You move infront when the line was moving but you still keep you gaze at L.Joe who is busy flirtering with a girl employer. "Thanks again miss. Hope you come again~" You snapped at your gaze and nodded.

 

The girl counter frown and took a tissue as she handed to you. Curious, you just grab it but stop when she spoke. "I know, its hurting me too if the guy that we love so long just ignore it. No need to cry." She smile at politely. You were shock when she said that cry word. And with that, you quickly grab your grocery beg and headed outside the shop quickly.

 

The girl look at L.Joe and sigh in depress as she went to take care of her work. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

It's already 6.54 p.m. but you can't stop crying and sobbing when you think about that again. You were getting more hurt what L.Joe was doing just now. You have to admitted, the L.Joe that was pure, geeky, innocent and angelic smile.....

 

was now a erted handsome boy and playboy devilish kingka....

 

(sorry L.Jjang (L.Joe fan)~i didn't mean to say that ;_______; don't kill me)

 

You look at the lake that was infront of you while wiping your tear harshly. You stood up as your tears can't stop flowing eventhough you keep wiping it.

 

"YOU BABO! WHY DID I HAVE TO FALL FOR YOU AT THE FIRST PLACE?!?!? CAN'T YOU SEE I GET SUFFER BECAUSE OF YOU?!?! HOW DARE YOU MY FRIEND?!?! HOW DARE YOU BETRAYED ME?!?! YOU DEVIL! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!"

 

You yelled at the top of you lung at the lake since no one will never come to the lake at this time. When you felt you knees weaken, you kneel down and put the both of your hand on your face as you continue to sob like there's no tomorrow.

 

"Look like we're the same....." A familiar voice said as you look at you side to see a dirty blonde guy, staring at you with his beautiful eyes. He smile a bit and wave at you a little.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Jeongmin imnida. It's nice to meet you." He greeted at you as you smile and nodded. "What did you mean by 'the same' ?" you asked, slide beside him.

 

He look at you and smile. "My girlfriend cheated on me too..I guess I'm a bit too slow to realize that." He mutter and look at the lake. He sigh and continue. "This the place that we have separated our relationship." You look at him with a full of guilt.

 

You never knew that not just a girl getting hurt, it was a boy too. "I'm sorry to hear that..." You said in guilt but he just remain smile. "No need to sorry. It's not your fault after all." He chuckle and ruffle your head.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a while minute chatting with Jeongmin, Jeongmin tell you something important and yet a very good advise. "You don't need to think of him back since he was no longer yours. You need to faced it and move on if you have someone that you love or like. If he come to approach and begged you to come back, ignore him or called your oppa."

 

You nodded and smile when you heard Jeongmin advise. "Aren't you going home, ______-ah?" Jeongmin with his brown raise. You look at the sky to see it was getting darker.

 

You gasp, remembering that the other didn't eat yet. You stood up and grab your groceries beg. Before you leave, you turn to Jeongmin and beam at him. "Thank you for your advise Jeongmin Oppa. I'll keep that in mind and be careful." You said and headed to your house.

 

Jeongmin smile and chuckle a little. *That because you were a very special girl, _____-ah and I hope you find out about your long time crush past." He walk to the lake and slowly went down deep inside the lake.

 

"Come again~_____-ah..." a voice of bubble water popped with a thin air of Jeongmin spirit.