Please....save us.....

My Ghost Neighbourhood

Narrator's POV:

 

"Oppa, gwechanna?" You look at Jinyoung who was breathing heavily and his face was more paler because of the blood that he had lose it. "W-We need to get put of h-here" Jinyoung said while huffing and puffing.

 

You bit your lip in worried because of Jinyoung condition. "Ani, if we get out, Haneul currently going to catch us. Lets rest at the rooftop." You suggest and put his arm around your neck while Jinyoung clutch his waist that has been shoot.

 

You twist the knob and open it. You put Jinyoung down and let him rest his head on your lap. You look at the sunset and sigh. "What's wrong?" Jinyoung put his hand on your cheek and caress it with his thumb.

 

"Is this.....the end of our life?" Your tears was already flow on your cheek. Jinyoung smile weakly and shook his head slowly. "This is not the end, remember, we still going to be together even if it lead us to death." Jinyoung said and he started to cough.

 

All of sudden, there was a vibrate in your pocket. Curious, you grab something on your pocket and took it off. You started to lit up and quickly pick up the phone call from Woohyun.

 

"Oppa!"

 

"Yah! Are you okay?! What happen?! I got this stupid letter at the door and it say that you got kidnapped along with Jinyoung?! What happen?!?!?!" Woohyun asked in panic voice. You could hear some sob and curse sound on the background.

 

"I'm okay Oppa but Jinyoung Oppa was unconscious now! Please hurry! I think I'm at the old appartment near the old hospital building! H-" There was a gun sound behind you and it shoot at your phone.

 

You turn your head slowly and your eyes went wide. "You think I look like I don't know where you are ?!" Haneul hissed and went around you and look at you up and down.

 

Haneul was in front of you but it was little bit further. You put your arm safely around Jinyoung while Jinyoung force himself to put his hand around your waist. Haneul smirk and put some another load inside the gun.

 

"How dare you kill my L.Joe. You think I will let go of you easily?" She batted her eyelash at you like an innocent looking girl. Your lips were tremble from the word from Haneul.

 

"Please Haneul, let us go" A tears wouldn't stop falling from your eyes. Haneul raise her gun toward the both of you but then it shoot at Jinyoung chest. The gun went BANG and the blood stain can be seen on Jinyoung chest. You look at her with your shock and fear expression.

 

Jinyoung has lost a lot of blood that he can't fight back his eyes that were closing right away. You look at pale Jinyoung and hug his neck. "Let us go, please~" You sob.

 

Haneul chuckle and raise her gun again toward you. "Don't worry. I can make the both of you....rest in peace." You close your eyes tightly; letting all the tears out and hug Jinyoung body tightly. Your necklace turn white like a snow one.

 

'Somebody......save us...please~'