Oak Tree And Lollipop Boy

My Ghost Neighbourhood

Narrator's POV:

 

After having a 'mini' fight with Haneul, well, obviously, big fight....you walk arond the neighbourhood lifeless as you sigh in frusted, thinking the fact that your oh-so-best-life-ever was not bestiest one. Your parent was now die, L.Joe is out of control, Haneul was in your neighbourhood, thinking about that make you more frusted.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGk-YmhFyyo&feature=related

 

While you were walking, you didn't notice you have passed a cemetery that people should not go since you were walking around 6.30 p.m. . You stop at your track to see you were at another place.

 

*Wait it second.....where is this place?* you thought, hoping that you weren't lost. You look around to see you were in the dark forest with full of creepy looking tree. 

 

All of the tree was being hanging with full of origami.

*What is this place?* You thought in fear. Suddenly, you realize that you shouldn't have pass through the cemetery around dawn because you will end up lost in other place and never come back.

 

"What do I do now?" You mumble yourself, knowing that you shouldn't went out for the first place. You approach to the tree as you lean your back against the big oak with full of origami.

 

Suddenly, your necklace turn dim white again "Why is this necklace always turn dim white everytime I went to the suspicious place?" You questioned. You felt uncomfortable when you felt something hairy against your leg, making you look down.

 

You were shock to see this really fear and scariest thing ever......beheaded girl. You stumble backward when you felt something hard. You look behind you in fear to see theres alot of skull head and bone scattering.

 

You stood up and run as fast as you could *OMG! SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!!!!* You scream in your head. Not knowing what to do, you started to scream your lung out to call help but it seems that no one can hear you.

 

You stop at your track and look around again. An big oak tree with origami making you more fascinated as you went to approach to that old looking oak tree. You look behind the tree to see a boy with a lollipop, alone while looking up.

 

"Err~excuse me?" You said, making him jump in suprise as he turn to see you stood from behind the tree.

He look his left and right, thinking that someone was here but there's no one other than you and him. He pointed to himself in disbelief. "A-Are you....talking to me???" he question.

 

"Of course I'm talking to you?" you giggle lightly. He look at you in shock "W-Wait it minute....you can see me? B-But....exactly.....who are you?"


-_- I really knew you guys will vote for no minwoo but I just want to vote only  ^^ kekekeke  LOLOL
I guessing that you reader must be wondering why is 'your' necklace turn light pink, dim white,
black red or maybe turn black....wanna know....its....cliffhanger hahahaha caught ya! well I'll explain
or maybe I'm making it another hint...subscribe and comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minwoo message to his AFF fan:

Annyeong ^^ Cutie Min Maknae No Minwoo imnida just came by to say thank for voting me
(eventhought I don't know why>_____<) Ah~ I knew you guys love me because I'm checking AFF and its
all about me O.O I was kinda suprise when you guys making me not innocent anymore TT____TT
which I mean ty scenes but.....nah! you guys the author so I have to accepted eventhough you making it (boyxboy) ;_________;
anyway~

 

Min Maknae would want to share this lollipop with full of love to you cute reader^^kekeke
Ah~our author, YamaTen_andromeda say after she finish this story, she will making Boyfriend
story ^^ but she even say that she have to do another story before our story first so hope you wait petiently

giddy~giddy Min maknae will be going now.....bye Best Friend *wink*
Don't forget to see our teaser 'Don't Touch My Girl'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyFXCz3hd74&feature=share