A Plan To Make Your Life Miserable

My Ghost Neighbourhood

Narrator's POV:

 

Your keep wiping your tears but it wouldn't stop flowing. You can't believe in your eyes. You have been friend with that devil all along and yet, you didn't know all about her background.

 

"Aish! Stupid tears! Stop flowing!!!" You mutter loudly while keep wiping the tears. "________? Why are you crying?" You stop at your track and look up. Once again, your crystal started to turn light pink and your heart beating fast when you saw it was Jinyoung.

 

Your tears finally stop and sigh. "Nothing....just thinking about my best friend that has already gone" You mutter a little. Jinyoung face turn sad. He put his hand on your chin and force you to face him.

 

You look directly at his eyes. He smile at you; making you forget all your madness at Haneul(still, you still angry at Haneul). You knew why he was smiling warmly at you and you lip turn upward and giggle.

 

"See, now you smile and giggle. My charm of smile was working." Jinyoung praise himself which made you giggle more. You smile at him. "Thanks Oppa for cheering me up." "Anything for my neighbour" Jinyoung nodded and flash another smile to you.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Ah~so you really are Gongchan best friend!" You nodded. You tell him all about Gongchan but you didn't tell him about who kill him. You guys reach home but then a voice suddenly shouted Jinyoung named.

 

"Annyeong Oppa~" Jinyoung rolled his eyes and ignore Haneul. "Night ______! Its nice to talk to you~" Jinyoung smile at you again and went inside his house. You glare at Haneul.

---------------------------------------------

"What are you glaring at?" Haneul asked while rasing her brown at you. "You! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" You shouted at her while pointed at harshly. Haneul glare at you. "What do you mean by that....little ?" She gritted her teeth.

 

"Your the ONE who kill Gongchan until he have to left ME! THIS IS CURRENTLY YOUR FAULT!!!" Haneul eyes were widen in shock. *! How did she know that I kill her precious Gongchan?! !* Haneul thought.

 

"Listen you little y!!!" Eventhough she look like she got taking by your word but she still didn't want to lose. "I don't know how the you know that I kill that y but I'm giving your warning!!!" She pointed at you with her painted nail.

 

"Keep your y mouth SHUT or your life I'll make your MORE miserable! Got that?!" You gritted your teeth and your hand turn into a fist. "You think I'm scare of you?! Don't think so!" Haneul blood started to boil like it was going to explode.

 

"What did you just say you !" Her hand was roll up into a fist just like you. You two were ready to start the fight but since it will involve all around the neighbour, you guys keep bickering at each other.

 

You smirk at her and walk at the door but then you stop. "You think I will? I'll make you go to jail for the rest of your life Kim Haneul and who knew that you are the most iest one that I ever met." You shut the door close living Haneul who has her jaw drop.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Stupid little !" Haneul slam her door harshly. She was getting more irrected and angry at you. "How come she found out?! ERGHH!!!" She kick the vase beside the door until it crash into a piece.

 

She fan herself a little and sigh. She was thinking about you. What if you really tell them about Haneul is Gongchan's murder?!  "What do I do now~" She rub her temple.

 

This getting more annoying. An idea was popped in her mind which made her lips turn into a smirk and grab her cellphone. To call someone.

 

Colour: Haneul  L.Joe

 

"L.Joe Oppa."

 

"What's wrong Haneul? Didn't get enough of me?"

 

Haneul roll her eyes. She knew that L.Joe will ask her like that.

 

"Yah! This is important since you want that back!"

 

"Who? _______?"

 

"Duh~who's the that I hated the most anyway~"

 

"Well yeah! Why are you calling me anyway?"

 

"I have a plan to share with you"

 

A smirk once again appear on Haneul face. She tell her about her plan to L.Joe as L.Joe agrreing to work together with her. They hang up and an evil smile was spread on their face.

 

"Soon Nam ________. I'll make your life miserable along with that neighbour of yours~" She mutter and went inside her bed to sleep...