The Killer is......

My Ghost Neighbourhood

Narrator's POV:

 

While you were looking around, you suddenly heard someone yell in pain. "Ahhh! ITS HURT!!! HURRY!!!!" You eyes were wide in shock when you recognize that voice. You turn and immediately run toward Gongchan direction.

 

"Gongchan can you see me?!" You wave while running along with the nurse that beside him. He was stare at the ceiling blankly but he didn't notice your presence. The nurse rush to the operation and shut the door close.

 

You look around and frown because you didn't see Gongchan's parent anywhere. *At this time....they must be still at the Seoul because Gongchan say he will leave his parent and live with his friend* You eyes lit up when you saw someone caught in your eyes.

 

"Doc-" The doctor rush inside without noticing you at all. "Why is no one didn't notice me?" You tilted your head and look at the mirror. You gasp when you notice there was no reflection of you. Something hit as you slap your forehead. *Aigoo~ofcourse they didn't see me! This is where Gongchan date be!* You thought and sit down on the chair to wait for Gongchan to came out.

-------------------------------------------------------

-3 hours later-

 

"Chaeyeon-ah!!!" You open your eyes and rub it. You turn to look for that noise. 4 years old little girl was running with her bunny doll on her grasp. You look behind her and gasp a little when you see it was Lee Joon.

 

"Oppa, you can't catch me!" You smile at the little girl named Chaeyeon because by the look you knew it was Joon's little sister. "Oppa, catch you now! Muahahahahahaha!!!" Joon laugh evilly and carry Chaeyeon. 

 

Joon bit her nose while Chaeyeon keep struggling from Joon's grasp. "Aniyo Oppa! Let go! My nose!!!" Joon let go and tap her nose with his finger. "Chaeyeon-ah, this is hospital and appa still in the operation room. Now lets go to the playground, arasso?"

 

Chaeyeon pout in disappoint and nodded at her Oppa word. Joon smile and went away. *Such a cutie* You giggle at yourself but then you stop giggling when you notice Joon mention his appa.

 

"Joon appa work here? I never knew about that?" You snap at your thought when you heard the door was open. You smile when you see Gongchan with a little smile on his face look at the doctor.

 

The doctor look at him and smile back as he patted Gongchan head. "Thank goodness your safe. I already contact your parent and they will come." The doctor said and Gongchan nod in respond.

 

You stood and follow to the room where Gongchan will be rest.

--------------------------------------------------

"Looks like the surgery was a succeeds. You will be rest for a week and meet your girlfriend, Chanshik." Gongchan smile and nodded. He look at the necklace that he got.

 

He sigh and put that on the coffee table that was near his bed. "Mind if I asking you who is your girlfriend name?" The doctor said while checking the the health result.

 

"Nam ________." The doctor look at him and his mouth turn 'O' . "Nam ________, that was my son friend cousin." Gongchan blink and his mouth was turn 'O' just like the doctor.

 

Your at the same time were blushing when Gongchan mention that you were his girlfriend. *Ah~he still remember that? That was embarrassing* You thought and look at the necklace that was the same that you have.

 

The doctor smile and went outside. After the doctor has leave, Gongchan wear that necklace and sigh. "________, please wait for me...." Gongchan close his eyes while touching half of the part of the necklace. 

 

Your lips turn upward. Gongchan was thinking about you all the time eventhough he was sick and try to endure the pain. The door suddenly open revealing a girl with a black jacket and some mask along with black cap.

 

 "Gongchan Oppa~" The girl uncover her mask and take off her cap letting her black wavy hair fall. You were as wide as saucer when you see that person face....Kim Haneul.

 

"H-Haneul? What is she d-doing here?" You question yourself but Haneul and Gongchan didn't hear it. Gongchan open his eyes immediately and look at his side.

 

"H-Haneul? What are you doing here? You know I don't like you." Gongchan glare at her but Haneul just ignore his glare. "You really know that I still like you but I try my best to make you like me...that's why~" She grab something from her jacket and take out; which make Gongchan eyes more wide.

 

"W-What are you doing with that knife?!" Gongchan try to get up but for his body condition, he was way too weak to get up. Haneul look at him innocently and look at the knife.

 

"Well, I was thought to end your life but it will be more sad that you leave me......and that girlfriend of your...." Gongchan look at her in fear. "Please DON'T!" Gongchan begged and wanted to get up but he can't.

 

"If your love your life, leave _______ and be my boyfriend. What do you think? You knew you love your life more?" She batted her fake long eyelash. Gongchan gulp and glare at her. What is she think she is?! Its either leave you with Haneul or.......end his own life.

 

"Never." Haneul look at him and raise her thin brown. "What did you just say, Gong Chanshik?" Haneul lean forward with her piercing eyes. " I can't leave ______! I'LL KEEP LOVING HER EVEN IF YOU CUT MY HEART AND CHEST!" Gongchan shouted.

 

Haneul look like she was taking back by Gongchan's word but she smirk. "Cut your heart? and chest? I'm sorry but your wish is my command!" She stab Gongchan chest roughly making the blood drip until the floor.

 

"ARGHH!!!! AHHH!!!" Gongchan tears fell down. How could Haneul do this to him? What will be your reaction when he see you heard the news and cry? But it was the end of his world.

 

"YOU BASTARD! YOU THINK I'M NOT DARE TO CUT YOUR OWN CHEST?! I'LL SHOW YOU!!!" She pull it downward and make the other side deeper. The thread on his chest where it got operated has being cut by knife.

 

Gongchan look so pale until he can't move his body. Haneul pull the knife out and smirk. "Hope you rest in peace......or maybe not!" She look at the necklace that Gongchan wear and pull it.

 

She threw that necklace at the floor and glare at it. "Go-" Haneul turn and her eyes were wide. The doctor look at her with a shock expression. He gaze turn to his patient dead body, Gongchan.

 

"W-What did you do to him?!" The doctor yell and look at her in fear. Chaeyeon suddenly popped her head and walk forward. "Appa? What's wrong?" Haneul smirk and grab the child wrist and grab her gun.

 

"No! Please don't kill her!!!" The doctor begged but Haneul keep her grip on that kid. Her phone suddenly rang as she grab it and put on the high volume. "Yeobosaeyo? This is Kim Haneul. I'm busy, please call me back." She end the phone conversation and continue glare at that doctor.

 

"Just want to tell you this warning since I accidently say my name loud. Don't dare you inform this to police or else....bye bye family." The doctor nodded quickly and spread his arm.

 

Haneul laugh at him with her evil laugh and shoot Chaeyeon. The doctor was wide as he look at her. "Remember or you and your family die!" She smirk and run out from the room.

 

Lee Joon open the door with some plastic of dukbokki. "Appa! Chaeyeon-ah! This is for y-" The plastic was immediately dorp on the floor and look at his dongsaeng dead body.

 

Joon approach to Chaeyeon dead body and bent down. He put his hand on her shoulder and shake it. "Chaeyeon?" The doctor face palm and started to cry. Joon eyes started to get watery and shake Chaemyeon dead body more. "Wake Chaemyeon-ah!!! WAKE UP!!! PLEASE!!!" 

 

Joon hug her and cry his heart out. The door once again open revealing a nurse. The nurse look at the two dead body and look at the doctor. "What happen?!" The doctor bent down and look at the doctor.

 

"The two person got kill...." The doctor wipe his tear and stood up. The nurse started to panic. How will they tell to Gongchan's dead body?! The currently will be sue them.

 

"Oh my! What do we do?! We can't tell them that Chanshik dead because he got kill! They will sue us!!!" The nurse said and call the other nurse to help to help to carry Chaemyeon body.

 

The doctor sigh lightly and look at the door. "Tell them that Chanshik die after the surgery..." The nurse bit her lip and nodded. The nurse and the doctor open the door and went outside along with Joon.

--------------------------------------------------------------

You were standing there with your shock expression and your tears was already fall like a water fall. You sob and cover your face with the both of your hand. Your knees drew weaker as you lay your back on the wall and slide down.

 

You drew your knees against your chest. The image of the building was turn into the old building. Gongchan lift your chin and wiped your tears with his thumb.

 

"What happen to that necklace?" You look at him with your watery eyes. "I'm giving to someone special....that you already fall for 'him'...." Gongchan said and stood up. He back away from you a little and smile.

 

"I will make a revenge to her when she will went way far...." Gongchan started to fade away little by little. You wipe your tears and stood up. Gongchan was soon vanish as you run headed outside from the hospital.

 

You have finally know the truth...The one that kill Chaemyeon and Gongchan was your best friend es, Kim Haneul.