"Join me under the death lake"

My Ghost Neighbourhood

Narrator's POV:

 

Haerin look at the ceiling blankly. She didn't mean to kill Jeongmin. She just want him to be blind only. Its not her fault....right? She sigh and cover her face with both of her hand. 

 

If anyone found out that Lee Jeongmin, the son from the rich and wealth family has being kill by Mr. Yoon daughter's from the big agency, she will mostly be scolded by her parents.

 

She sat up and ruffle her long silky honey hair in frusted. She look at the clock and sigh. How come she didn't realize that it was already 12 midnight. She grab her jacket and walk out from her house to go to the lake.

------------------------------------------------------------

"It seems fine to me but....why did I feel so uneasy?" She mutter quietly. She was surprise that Jeongmin's blood was gone already on the grass. She look around the park.

 

*No one* Thats what she thought. She sigh and turn. She was about to walk away but then, a cold hand was grab her wrist and close her eyes. Haerin just giggle a little.

 

Maybe she just thought it will be a but that doesn't mind her cause his boyfriend will willing to take that baby. "What do you want?" She asked without even freak out. The guy chuckle and whispering her ears....that make her shiver down her spine.

 

"I want your soul~" The needle appear between his finger and poke her eyes. "ARGHHHHH!!!!" She shout and cover her eyes with both of her hand. It look like she cry with a tears of blood.

 

She try to look at that figure but it seems she can see anything. She felt a cold hand grab her wrist again and hug her tightly. "HELP MEEE!!!!!!!" It was no use. No one didn't hear her call for help.

 

"W-Who exactly a-are you?" She stutter and whimper in pain. The figure smile with his eyes fill with blood. "I'm....Lee Jeongmin..." Haerin started to froze. How could this happen to her? How come Jeongmin alive?

 

The answer was running all around Haerin's mind. Jeongmin started to drag her body by hugging. "J-Jeongmin....w-why are you d-doing?!" She asked with a tone of fear as she felt a cold water against her leg.

 

"Then....Join me under the death lake..." He started to fall down while Haerin was shouting. The water of the lake turn red like a blood. Haerin shout can be hear inside the water but soon.....it went die.

----------------------------------------------------------

-3 month later-

 

Jeongmin mom couldn't stop sobbing. Jeongmin has being missing around 3 month. Even the police try to find him but fail. Jeongmin's father was walking back and forth.

 

He couldn't help himself but to worried about his own son. Just then, the telephone suddenly rang and the maid quickly pick up.

 

"Hello~This is Lee's mansion. How can I help you?" The maid said in formal.

 

"Ummm...I heard about the missing guy which from Lee's family. Might as well, can you pass this phone call to that missing kid father?" The guy said in the phone.

 

The maid call her master as Mr. Lee put the telephone beside his ears to listen. "Yes, this Mr.Lee. Do you have an information about my son?" Mr.Lee said.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, actually I have found your own son and it was near the lake..." Mr. Lee pause a bit. He didn't hear wrong right? He quickly let that telephone fall without even put it back properly. 

 

Mr. Lee grab his wife wrist and started to get into the car to get to that location.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The both of the parent got so shock when they see that infront of them....is Jeongmin dead body with the needle stuck at his eyes. They kneel down and cry.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"What happen to them?" You asked when Jeongmin finish telling his past. You wipe your tears off and look at Jeongmin. He just smile although he was kind got hurt when he think about his parent.

 

"They already move on but they still visiting my grave though~" He chuckle and stood up. You grab his hand and put it around his wrist. "When I was wondering around the lake, I suddenly saw this necklace with your name on it..." Jeongmin smile and look at his own bracelet.

 

That was the most important bracelet because this his grandparents gift for his birthday before they die. He close his eyes when the light was appear above him.

 

"_________......" You tilted your head a little when he suddenly call you. He handed you a small paper as you gladly grab it. He started to fade away "You know the truth about that....." Jeongmin disappear after saying that words.

 

You frown and look at the paper. Your eyes were widen and quickly went to the direction where......all Gongchan past will be soon be answer.....the hospital...


looks like you finally got to know everything~

How did Gongchan die? Who is killing him? Why did that Joon's sister was there?

You will find out so be patient ......

 

Subscribe and comment....

                                                             ~~YamaTen_andromeda~~