My Hyung- No Minwoo

My Ghost Neighbourhood

Narrator's POV:

 

You have finish explaining everything to Minwoo. Minwoo nodded in understand and sigh in relief that all his hyung(except for Jeongmin) has already rest in peace. "So, what's your tragic past, Minwoo Oppa?" You rest your knee against your chest and rested your chin on your knee.

 

"Fine~I tell you..." You started to concentrate his story. He took a deep breath and started to tell you. "It was the when my hyung......"

---------------------------------------------------------

-2 years ago- 

 

"KYAAA~MINWOO! THIS IS FOR YOU!!!"

 

"ANI! MOVE! THIS IS FOR YOU!!!"

 

"MINWOO-AH! WANNA GO OUT WITH NOONA?!"

 

"MINWOO! WAE SOO CUTE???!!!"

 

Minwoo was being crowded by his fangirl. He didn't mind about that but it was make him more uncomfortable. "Can you give me more space please?" Surprisely, they give Minwoo some space like a king.

 

"Ummm...thanks..." He rub the back of his neck sheepishly. He walk toward his class while his fangirl follow behind him. His brother glare at him but Minwoo was to naive to notice it.

 

"Jaemyun-ah, just ignore him." Jaemyun friend rolled his eyes while the other nod in agreement. Jaemyun glare deadly at them gritted his teeth. "What make you think I can ignore him when he was the one getting attention while I'm here was never got?!" Jaemyun said.

 

Jaemyun was Minwoo hyung but he never admitted because he knew if he say that, they will currently give a present to him and tell him to send them to Minwoo.

 

The youngest one which was one of Jaemyun gang rolled his eyes. "Stop it, hyung! Everytime you jealous, you always do that stupid plastic surgery. That will cost more money hyung!" Other nod; agreed what their maknae say.

 

"Yeah! If you do that surgery again then we must be didn't recognize you again~" The second youngest pouted. Jaemyun rub his temple. He didn't know whether he have to take surgery or not.

 

But after hearing the youngest say that, he knew he need a lot of money to make that plastic surgery all over again. It wasn't just because he jealous of his little brother, Minwoo cute face; it because his popularity being a kingka was decreasing.

 

 "Fine! I won't do it again since its giving me headache!" Jaemyun hissed. The two maknae smirk and high five at each other. 

---------------------------------------------------------------

-Lunch time-

Minwoo popped his head from the door room and look around in nervous. He kind of annoy when someone stalk for him. He sigh when he notice no one at the hallway.

 

*Perfect* He thought and walk toward the cafeteria. "Minwoo-ah~" Minwoo stop at his track and curse under his breath when he heard someone call him. He turn and smile fakely.

"Heya Minah!" Minah beam at him and give him some sort of lunch box. Minah was a queenka in this school and he really like Minwoo. Before Minwoo roll in to the school, she was a die hearted fan of Minwoo big brother, Jaemyun and she was Jaemyun crush but she didn't notice.

 

"This is for you!" Minwoo grab that lunch box and thanked her. She giggle and skip toward the cafeteria. What they didn't notice that Jaemyun was there and saw that. He didn't like the fact his crush like his little brother.

 

He greeted his teeth and glare deadly at Minwoo. *No Minwoo, I currently gonna kill if this the last thing I DO! I don't care you were my dongsaeng cause I found it, it was some sort of !* He thought and went toward his gang hangout.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

-6.20 p.m.-

"Hyung, I'm going to that oak tree! Want to come hyung?" Minwoo asked while wearing his jacket. "Go! I'll go with you later!" Jaemyun said. Minwoo smile at him before leaving him.

 

After Minwoo leave the house, Jaemyun smirk and grab his jacket along with a knife. *Your life will soon over, Minwoo* He headed outside to follow Minwoo.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minwoo put something inside the hole of the tree which was he and his brother favorite spot when they were still a kid; a big old oak tree. It has being hanging a lot of origami of bird. He smile and sit down under the tree.

 

He took out the lollipop from his beg and it. He love lollipop eventhough it was only for a kid but Minwoo didn't care. Suddenly he got slam on the ground when he saw his own hyung, Jaemyun.

 

"H-Hyung what are you doing?!" He said as Jaemyun grab him by the collar. "You didn't know how much I suffer because of YOU!!!" Jaemyun slam him on the ground again.

 

"YOU THINK I WILL GIVE YOU SOME SORT OF PITY! YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING ER!!!" Jaemyun attack him with a punch. "Ahhh! Hyung stop!!!" Minwoo couldn't help but to let his tears fell out.

 

Jaemyun smirk and grab his knife from the pocket of his jacket. Minwoo eyes were widen, knowing that what his brother will do to him. "Please hyung! Don't do this!!!" Jaemyun didn't care what Minwoo say.

 

He put his hand on the face and grasp it. "Your face was never deserve this to you!" He put his knife beside Minwoo face and slowly move it around his face. "ARGHH! HYUNG! ITS HURT!!! STOP IT HYUNG!!!" Minwoo yell and keep struggle it from his brother grasp.

 

"Just a lil bit. Now hold still or else this hyung will poke your eyes." "HYUNG!!! HURT! PLEASE!!!" Jaemyun smirk and drew his hand back. Minwoo look at him in fear. He couldn't believe his beloved hyung was like a demon behind the mask.

 

"N-No hyung! Don't! I beg you!"Too late. Jaemyun grab his shoulder and started to stab all over his body. After Jaemyun finish his work, he leave Minwoo dead body under the tree.


..............don't kill me T_____T it just a story okay so i have to make it.......cruel~

hope you comment and subscribe (still...don't kill me cause i don't know whether i can update or not for tomorrow) 

                                                                                ~~YamaTen_andromeda~~