A Short Visit.....

My Ghost Neighbourhood

Your POV:

 

The next day, I decided to visit my mum (eventhough my heart hurt sooo much -_-"URGH!). Woohyun Oppa and Cheondoong Oppa were waiting outside while I was in the middle of dressing up.

 

"Hey _____, are you sure you okay without us?" Kyungsoo said worrily since she was closest to me. I smile a little and nodded as she just sigh, went to lounge room with the other.

 

I quickly ran outside and hop into the car, with that we headed to the prison. I felt really nervous that the fact I have to see my own mother in the prison. Cheondoong sigh and turn to face me as it saying 'are you sure?' look.

 

I sigh and nodded toward as a sign 'I was fine'. After an hour later, we arrive at the prison. Well, this is it, the last visit to my mum. I held Woohyun Oppa's hand tightly since I was getting really nervous.

 

I took a deep breath as we went in. A minute later, we arrive at the visiting room as we were looking for my mum. While I was looking around, a kind police woman suddenly approach to me.

 

"Are you looking for someone miss?" she asked politely, I just smile.

 

"I was looking for Jang Raemi." I said my mom's name as she nodded.

 

"Come with me." she gesture us to follow her as we did what she told. We soon arrive at my mum spot. I sit and I started to make a nice conversation with my mum.

 

"U-Umma" I stutter a bit. She stare at me with her hopeless eyes.

 

"I'm going to....die....today....no family." she said, make me tear up. Eventhough she had done alot of sin but still, she was my one and only mother.

 

Suddenly the police woman tapped to get my attention as I turn to her. "I'm sorry miss but she has to go now to faced her punishment..." All of sudden my mom started to yell, shout and bang the glass.

 

"NO! LET ME OUT OF HERE!!! I DON'T WANT TO DIE NOW!!!! LET ME OUT!!!" I was freak out when my mom suddenly shouted. The police rush in and started to drag my mom to the punishment.

 

I ran to Cheondoong Oppa and hug him tightly. He hug me as I felt safe on his arm. I began to tear up and sob on his broad chest. "_____...its okay....shhh~don't be like this _____-ah...we still a family."

 

end Your POV

 

Narrator's POV:

 

"*hick**sob* I c-cant*hick*its h-hurt*hick**sob*alot..." Cheondoong sigh and carried you bridal style. "Woohyun get a car." Cheondoong order as Woohyun nodded and get his car.

 

Cheondoong lay you carefully on the backseat as you were sleeping while sobbing. Cheondoong and Woohyun look at you sadly. This is the fact they hate you being like this.

 

They sigh and started to drove, not knowing a familiar guy which is a ghost, Gongchan. He kiss your forehead and rub your cheek. "Be strong _____-ah" and with that he vanish and you started to calm down.

 

"Thank you, Oppa...." you mumble in your sleep that the fact you were dreaming about Gongchan.