Kim Donghyun

My Ghost Neighbourhood

Recap:

 

You were suprise to see there was a man inside this creepy mansion. His back was facing you but you could only see is his red hair. "E-Excuse me..." You stutter a bit as you tried to get his attention.

 

He stop playing and turn to you with his wide eyes.

 

"Who are you?" 



 

Narrator's POV:

 

"I-I'm your neighbour....err~my name is N-Nam ______." You stutter a little. His eyes were widen in shock that you were actually speaking to him "W-Wait it minute! y-you can....see me?" He pointed at himself in disbelief.

 

You frown in confuse of what he was talking about "Y-Yes, I can see you....why? am suppose not to see you?" you blunt well, its not like you wanted to being mean.

 

"Well....ergh....yeah....I mean no....I mean...oh never mind!" He ruffle his head in confuse but then, something caught his eyes. Your necklace was dim white and its like your necklace were pointing at him.

 

Suddenly, something popped in his mind as he started to remember that old woman word.

 

"One girl with a dim light crystal on her crossed necklace will help you return in peace...."

 

He stare at you blankly as he now knew what that old woman meant *So she will help me to find my precious thing? Oh well might as well I need to introduce myself* He smile at you and gesture you to sit next to him as you did what he told.

 

"My name is Kim Donghyun for your information. Ah~and welcome to our neighbour." He said since he didn't like to be awkward and freak you out. You smile and glance at this music room.

 

(Just imagine that its dusty and blanky or something)

 

"Donghyun Oppa, aren't you scare leave in this creepy mansion? I mean, I never seeing you went outside and you leave here alone." You asked since you were very curious about him, knowing that he was older than you.

 

He glance at the music room and sigh "Nah~I'm use to it..Infact, this is me and my friend hangout and also my family mansion." He mention it. "Where are you friend and family?" You tilted your head questionaly as he sigh sadly.

 

"Family.Dead.Friend.Don't know." He said one by one,not wanted to finish it full. You nodded understandly as you don't want to ask him more question. Suddenly, you notice there's alot of drawing and painting that hang on the wall as you went to approach it.

 

You were awed at how amazing that painting was. You turn to Donghyun. "Oppa, did you paint this?" You ask as he nodded. "Thats was my favourite hobby. My mother always teach me how to make an oil painting." He said and walk toward you.

 

"This one is my mother gift from me." He handed you his work. You were very amaze how beautiful this paint was.

 

 

"Wah Oppa! This is beautiful." You praise him as he chuckle and ruffle your hair. You glance at the piano then, you turn to him. "Oppa, do you know how to play piano?" You pointed at the piano. He nodded and went to the piano.

 

You sit beside him and focus to him. He took a deep breath and started to play with it.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUfZyf4KxI8

(Just ignore that other member of boyfriend)

 

You were amaze how amazing he was. He playing piano skill was soo much resemble with Seungho since that song was the hardest one to play. He blink at you and scratch the back of his head. "What do you...think?" You nodded and clap toward as a sign 'great'.

 

"Wah Donghyun Oppa! You remind me of Seungho Oppa playing with his piano."

 

"Huh? Who's Seungho?"

 

"My cousin friend?" Just then, something hit you. You slap your forehead knowing that you forgot about your cousin and Woohyun as you stand up. "Oppa can you show the door? I need to go." You pouted at him as he nodded and went to show you the door.

 

After awhile minute, you arrive at the door to exit the house. You turn to him "Thanks Oppa. Can I come again?" He smile and nodded as he open the door for you. "Its really nice to meet you ______." he said. You giggle "Its nice to meet you too Donghyun Oppa. Well, bye" You walk and wave at him as he wave back.

 

Donghyun close the door behind him and shook his head lightly along with a chuckle "Aigoo~that girl was way too innocent to notice me that I'm a ghost." He smile at himself as he glance the mansion.

 

He went upstair and vanish in the thin of air....


 

Yipee! Do you happy to see Donghyun?.......I'll take that as a yes XDD gffgsdssaddtfykjghghgfg I'm kind of a little bit upset that I'm losing some subscriber ;___; Well Idk why i'm losing subscriber -.- but I guess they think its freaking lame...For the next chapter, you gonna met other Boyfriend member soo HURRAY XDD oh and please vote eventhough I knew who it was but PLEASE VOTE!

 

 

 

Check out my B1A4 Chit-Chatting World                                            

                                                          ~~YamaTen_andromeda~~