A Trail Of Love...

My Ghost Neighbourhood

Narrator's POV:

 

The next morning, you went out to get some fresh air, wearing your coat. You wanted to cry so hard after what happend yesterday as a flashback still in your mind.

 

~~Flashback~~

 

While you walk toward your house, suddenly, you stop your track to see your ex walking toward you with a smirk, L.Joe. You tried to run but you can't when L.Joe already caught you wrist with a tight grasp that make you hurt.

 

"Please L.Joe, let go off me!" you shouted at him but he just keep his grasp tight. Suddenly, he slam you hard to that wall and trap you between his arm. Your eyes were widen when he lean at you closer until you can feel his breath.

 

"I need you, _____. Why would you dare ditch me? I'm your boyfriend and I wouldn't let you go...." he whisper huskily, making you shiver in fear. A tears started to form at the corner of your eyes.

 

"Your not my boyfriend anymore, L.Joe. We already through, why would you bother to find me again?! You cheated with me best friend! You being ! WHAT MAKE YOU THINK I CAME BACK TO YOU???!!!" you shouted at him as a tears started to flow down.

 

"I don't care! YOU'RE MINE!" and with that he kiss you fierce and rough. You tried to let go but he won't budge. "P-Please L.Joe...S-Stop!" you said between the kiss.

 

You really hated him when he do that to you. You couldn't help yourself but to slap him hard. He glared at you, cupped your face and kiss you again with anger.

 

"YAH! LET GO OF MY DONGSAENG YOU !" someone shout as he ran toward your direction and punch L.Joe hard making him stumble hard on the ground. Lee Joon grab your wrist and ran away. 

 

When you guys ran futher from him, you hug Joon and cry on his broad chest hardly. Joon sigh as he patted you back comfortly. "*Sob**sob* J-Joonie O-Oppa *sob**sob* I-I'm sc-scare of h-him *sob* T-Thank you for saving mme *sob**sob**sob" you said between you sob.

 

"Its okay _____-ah. Sssshhh, Joonie Oppa is here, don't worry ______-ah." Joon said making you stop sobbing. This is the fact you like Lee Joon. He cared about you like his own sister and your bond with him was nothing like a siblings.

 

You nodded at him weakly with a tears still flowing. He piggyback you as drift to sleep when he reach to your house.

~~end Flashback~~

 

You were crying silently on the bench since no one bother about it. "Eh? _____-ah, is that you?" you heard a familiar voice, making you look up to see your neighbour, Jinyoung. 

 

He was wearing his coat . "Why are you crying ______-ah?" he asked as he handed you his hankerchief, gesture you to wipe your tears as you did what he told. "Nothing thanks Jinyoung Oppa." you handed his hankerchief back to him as he took it.

 

"Hey _____-ah! Wanna walk to somewhere special? I'm sure it will make you lit up." Jinyoung said, making you smile and you stood up, started to walk with him.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHOf7lqLljU 

 

As soon you guys were arrive, your were amaze to see a sakura tree along the way. There's alot of petal of sakura on the street making it more facinated. Suddenly, you felt something warm slip with your hand, making you look down to see Jinyoung's hand as you were blushing lightly.

 

 

Jinyoung notice it as a smile spread on his face and started to walk admiring the flower with your hand interlocked with him. Yor necklace turn light pink again when you were around Jinyoung.

 

You really don't know why are you being soo shy around Jinyoung....You don't know why you were blushing when you guys having skinship together?....Yo don't understand why you heart beat soo fast like its gonna explode for a minute?......You not even sure why you felt some butterfly in your stomach?....and most of all, why is your necklace turn pink when you were around Jinyoung?

 

You not sure about that if he has that feeling. Suddenly, Jinyoung notice a flower on your head but you didn't notice that. "_____-ah, you have a flower on your head. Let me get it first." He grab the flower but soon, he froze to see you were staring at him as he stare at you.

 

You guys didn't notice that you and Jinyoung face were close a bit. Along the street with a sakura tree and a petal of trail. Soon, you guys blink each other as you guys lean back and clear you throat.

 

"Ermm....sorry" Jinyoung mutter, rubbing his neck sheepishly and blush. You nodded, still blushing. Know you got it why you were like this around Jinyoung....you not sure whether you knew it or not but it just only 4 letters 1 words and its call......Love.

 

You guys turn and smile at each other before you and Jinyoung interlock your hand and walk along the 'Trail Of Love' secretly in your guys heart, not daring to confess this feeling to each other with a blush and an awkward silence.....