Stalker ?

My Ghost Neighbourhood

 

Narrator’s POV:

 

While you were busy walking hand-in-hand with Jinyoung, you didn’t notice that there’s someone spying at you guys, while hiding behind the tree. Not to mention, 13 stalkers with a grin spreading on their face.

 

“Our ______ was grown up soo fast.” One of them said, sniffing fakely while the other nods in agreed. “Whoot! Never thought our hyung can be more romantic like that.” the guy with a cap said, proud that his hyung was now like a man.

 

“Yah! Since when did you guys holding hand anyway? Are you two together already?” the older unnie said, eyed the two love bird who is nodded in satisfy. “Wah! Just two weeks close and you guys already together? What else? Having a baby?” the dorky one said with no shame making his hyung glared deadly at him.

 

“You ert!”

 

“Who’s the one who watching huh?”

 

“Pigeon folder…Full of !”

 

“Shut up!” he yell but then, one of them cupped his mouth to shut him. “Yah! If you guys keep yelling at each other, we’ll be caught so, shut up!” the second unnie warn them, making the two of them pout angrily at her.

 

The two maknae stare at them in disgust “Ewww~ hyung you look ugly when you act cute.” The maknae said as his two hyung gawked at him. “Yah! They say I’m cute!” the dorky hyung stated while the other just rolled their eyes and continue watching you two.

 

As for you, you and Jinyoung felt uncomfortable when you felt someone was staring at you “_____-ah, do you think someone staring at us or maybe stalking? Because I kinda felt awkward right now” Jinyoung blurt, feeling awkward as he felt like someone watching you two.

 

You nodded at his word, feeling the same way just like Jinyoung so you tried to look around to see someone watching or stalking at you. Just then, you heard a sneeze which is familiar to you.

 

You look at the bushes and the tree which is the sound was coming from. You tugged Jinyoung’s sleeve, making him turn to you as you pointed at the two moving bushes and the familiar figure behind the tree. You and Jinyoung look at each other and nodded as you went to that moving bush while Jinyoung went to that tree.

 

You were shock to see that it was no other than your four friends and MBLAQ. “YAH! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?!” Jinyoung shouted making you turn to see 3 guys grin sheepishly at Jinyoung.

 

You look at G.O and Eunjin who is holding hand, making you eyes widen in surprise. “First, are you guys together right now?” G.O and Eunjin look at each other and soon, they nodded, blushing madly making you clap in glee.

 

“You have to tell me when you guys confess after we get home, arasso?” Eunjing giggle and nodded in agreed. “Second, are you guys stalking us?” all of them including Jinyoung’s friend pointed toward Mir and Cheondoong who is scratching their head sheepishly.

 

You sigh and just walk toward Jinyoung whose frown angrily at them. “Annyeong, I’m Nam ______. I’m guessing you guys are Jinyoung Oppa’s friend right?” you smile at them as they nodded.

 

“Cha Sunwoo imnida, just call me Baro.” The one with a cap said.

 

“Annyeong cutie~ Lee Junghwa aka Sandeul imnida.” Sandeul wink at you, making Jinyoung glared at him jealousy. “Yah! Stop flirtering Sandeul!” Jinyoung blurt, making Sandeul’s jaw drop at him. “No I’m NOT!” Sandeul protest but Jinyoung just ignore him and rolled his eyes.

 

“My name is Shin Dongwoo. You can just call me Shinwoo or CNU,” he said with a gentleman as you giggle in delight. “Yah! How did you know we’re here?” you guys said at the same time to them.

 

“Well…” Minjye started to explain…

 

~~When you and Jinyoung left~~

 

Baro, CNU and Sandeul walking around the neighborhood to find Jinyoung’s house. They already plan to pay a visit and having sleepover at Jinyoung’s house. Baro sigh heavily, he can’t find Jinyoung house as Sandeul and CNU walk tiredly.

 

“Yah! We keep walking you know?! Are we there yet?!” CNU nag, Baro just shook his head to his hyung. Sandeul stop at his track to see Joon and Mir talking to each other outside as Sandeul went to approach them.

 

“Ermm~ excuse me?” Sandeul greeted, making Joon and Mir stop talking and went to him. “Do you know this address?” Sandeul asked, handed the address to Joon. Joon nodded and pointed to that house which is next to their.

 

Just when Sandeul was about to go to tell the other but, stop when Mir suddenly spoke. “But his not at home because, early in the morning, I saw him went out.” After hearing that, Sandeul just sigh in disappointed.

 

“Yah! Lets go walk! Anyone want to join?” Cheondoong shouted, walking outside as the other nodded and take their jacket. “Hey! You guys wanna join?”Joon asked Sandeul.

 

Sandeul look at Baro and CNU as they nodded and join them. While they were walking, Baro and Hyesun was the first one who saw you and Jinyoung. They went to inform the other.

 

“Hey! Lets stalk them!” Mir suggested. Cheondoong nodded in agreement. The other just shrugged and follows you and Jinyoung, hiding all over the place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You slap Mir and Cheondoong arm, making them chuckle to see you were blushing just like Jinyoung after Minjye finish explaining to you. You guys just hang around, joking to each other, laughing and chatting along. You notice that Baro and Hyesun look closer at each other making you grin.

 

You sigh happily to see their happy face. After that, you guys exchange number and went home happily.


 

Cheondoong and Mir message to their AFF fan:

Annyeong~We're the two cutest maknae ^^ Mireu and Doongie imnida! Well, like Author's say, we're the one
who plan that so...Yeah XDD we just soo pround to see our ______ grown up soo fast *snif**snif*
and errr~for your information, we kinda read you guys fanfic....Good job with you fanfic you cutest author/reader....
You guys were the best....just subscribe and comment

Bye bye cutie subscriber and author 

Love you guys with full of our heart~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Conversation between Mir and Cheondoong-

Mir: I mean...ewww~ you making me like a having with ma hyung (maybe I like it >////<)
Cheondoong: Seriously, having with Mir? Well I kinda want to try like that *grin ertly*
Mir: Yuck! hyung! I'm not a >////////<
Cheondoong: Whatever~ you know you like it.......
Mir: HYUNG!!!!
Cheondoong: Don't deny it! I'm jealous you know! All the author always making JoonMir story!
Its not fair if they don't making MirDoong/MirDer story~
Mir: Whatever! I'm outa here...*went to the bedroom*
Cheondoong: Mir baby~ I know you can't deny me~~~
*Went inside the bedroom and close the door behind*

 

Romantic time~~LOL XDD MirDoong moment...