No Minwoo

My Ghost Neighbourhood

Recap:

 

You look behind the tree to see a boy with a lollipop, alone while looking up. "Err~excuse me?" You said, making him jump in suprise as he turn to see you stood from behind the tree.

 

 

He look his left and right, thinking that someone was here but there's no one other than you and him. He pointed to himself in disbelief. "A-Are you....talking to me???" he question.

 

"Ofcourse I'm talking to you?" you giggle lightly. He look at you in shock "W-Wait it minute....you can see me? B-But....exactly.....who are you?"

 

 


Narrator's POV:

 

"Nam ______ imnida. Nice to meet you." You greeted but he just remain silent since he still bewilder. He saw a dim white crystal from your necklace as an old woman wordm was repeated in his mind.

 

"If someone see you first which is a girl with her dim white crystal necklace then she's the answer for your peace...."

 

*Ah~so she's the one.....* he thought with delight. You just sit beside him "Whats your name?" you asked, blinking like a baby. He smile at you "I'm No Minwoo. I'm guessing your new here." Minwoo said as he continue his big Lollipop

 

You eyed him but a few minute later, you started to giggle to see how cute he was. "Aren't you getting tired when you that big lollipop?" you asked, making him stop and turn to you.

 

"I'm not tired....I really love lollipop." He said with his cute smile. You glance at the tree and took a deep breath "Who made this origami anyway?" you asked as you turn to look at him.

 

"Me and.....my hyung...." he mumble the last part quietly with a hint of sad tone. You notice it, making you frown in confuse "Waeyo Minwoo-shii? Why are you sad?" you asked.

 

He sigh and turn to you "First, whats your age?" he asked you. "I'm 16 past 2 mont ago...." He nooded "Call me Oppa cause I'm already 16." You nodded but he still continue "And second, I'm just stress out thats all."

 

You glance around the forest before you blew your raspberry "How can I get home now?" You mumble, pouting sadly. Minwoo tap your shoulder to get you attention. You turn as he smile and stood up.

 

"I know the way. Let me show you." He stuck out his hand to you as you gladly grab his hand, making yourself stand up. A minute later you saw your way to your house, making you sigh in relief.

 

You turn to him with your hand at your back "Thanks for bringing me home Minwoo Oppa." "Welcome ______-ah. Bye" Minwoo turn his back, walking back to the forest.

 

You on the other side kinda confuse why is he going back to that creepy looking forest but you just shrugged it off and walk toward your house. Meanwhile, in the forest, Minwoo sit back to his usual place and continue his lollipop.

 

"Thats girl was too sweet to recognize this ghost" Minwoo mutter and vanish.


Jinyoung message to his AFF fan:

Annyeonghaseyo~Choneun Jung Jinyoung leader of B1A4 imnida ^^ just wanted hi to your cute reader and
subscriber. I was kinda checking your AFF fanfic and I can see you making me as a main character XDD
and even......you making me evil and cold-hearted person? ;_____; OMG! but still, you just make it right so its okay ^^
(eventhough you making it gay with my member -_-")
Is anyone in here really like me and....______ together >/////////< *blush madly* Well I was kinda shy around her (oh please! Jung Jinyoung~)
I don't have a gut to say that to her so, might as well, please wait for my confession arasso? Hope you guys enjoy
our YamaTen_andromeda story.....for the next chapter it will be me and _____ momment *shriek*
so do live comment and subscribe thank you!

Jung Jinyoung peace out ^_^ V bye my loveable fan~*CHU!♥*

Love you all~~~*blush a little*