"Lets peel our face together"

My Ghost Neighbourhood

Narrator's POV:

 

Jaemyun wash all the blood from his knife with water. After washing it, he examine the knife carefully to see if Minwoo's blood still there or not. He smirk after examine it and put the knife back.

 

He plop himself on the couch and grab the remote from coffee table. He switch the channel boredly. Suddenly, the light flicker; on and off. A minute later, the light immediately turn off as well as the electricity. 

 

"." He mutter and drag himself to the kitchen to search the candle and the lighter. Just when he was about to go to the drawer, his eyes went wide when he saw the knife in the kitchen started to float.

 

*!* The knife started to fall and almost cut his ankle. "What the hell?!" The fire started to form and it started to move toward Jaemyun. Jaemyun shout in fear and started to run.

 

He burst out and went toward the wood. The fire went all over his house until it started to fire his house. He didn't care about that. All he need to do is run for his life.

 

It was midnight and the moon has been cover by cloud. "Arghhh!!!!" He trip and fell until something hit something on his head hard. "Ouch!" He whine and groan in pain. 

 

He look surround him. He didn't expect that he will be this place. "Where is this coming from?" He mutter and look surround him with wide eyes.  He was in the middle of the grave.

 

It has an old looking tombstone. He back away a little until he hit another tombstone. He frown and look at the tombstone that he bump. A tombstone that has Minwoo name make him stumble back.

 

"Hyung....." A familiar make Jaemyun got a heart attack. He turn to that voice and his jaw drop when he saw his own little brother....Minwoo. "M-Minwoo? Aren't y-you d-dead?" *! Why am I stutter?! Why did I feel so cold?!* He thought and look at Minwoo.

 

Minwoo smile like a crazy ghost and laugh. Minwoo look at his hyung again and walk toward him. He grab the knife from his back and with one move, he grab all of Jaemyun's leg.

 

"Yah! Yah! What are you doing?! Minwoo let go of my leg!!! NO MINWOO!!!" Minwoo ignore Jaemyun shout. Jaemyun was started to get furious as he struggle himself from Minwoo grasp but it didn't work.

 

Minwoo look at Jaemyun with his dead looking eyes made Jaemyun shiver in fear. "You want to know what I'm feel?!" Minwoo let go of his leg and grab his neck with a strong grasp.

 

Jaemyun choke in the air and struggle. Minwoo slam him on the tree and grab his face. "Yah! Let go! Its hurt like DAMN!!!" He shouted. Minwoo do exactly what Jaemyun do to him.

 

"Lets peel our face together~"

 

The knife stab deeper at the side of Jaemyun face as he started to yell in shout. "ARGHHHH!!!AHHH!!!!" Minwoo move the knife around his face all over. He didn't finish with Jaemyun yet.

 

He let go of Jaemyun as Jaemyun fell inside the hole. Jaemyun didn't have enough energy to get up. A thousand of hand appear beside him and it started to grasp all over his face and body.

 

"AHHH!!! LET GO!!! PLEASE!!!!!" Jaemyun tears roll down. He couldn't endure this pain anymore. He realize that his condition was more cruel than what he do to Minwoo. But he was way too late.

 

The hole of the ground started to cover with pile of sand. All Jaemyun could do was lay there and fell all the sand on his body. A snake was now all over has body along with a poison scorpion.

 

The hole was finally cover and the moonlight was now appear. Minwoo put one of his origami on the ground where his own brother has being buried. He smile and vanish....

------------------------------------------------------------

-The next morning-

 

An old man stretch when he finish all his work from chopping the wood. He gather the wood together and whistle with a tone of happiness. 

 

When he was almost at the corner of the forest. He snif when he suddenly smell something bad like a death animal. He look and his eye were widen when he saw Minwoo's body was there....under the tree with an origami bird on his lap that has a a little blood all over it.

 

----------------------------------------------------------

".......the police check all the area and they finally saw my brother on the ground..." Minwoo sigh and wipe his tears. You look down in guilt. You knew that Minwoo didn't mean to burried his brother like that.

 

Minwoo didn't want to make revenge toward his own brother but he have to in order to be back in peace. Minwoo hug you and patted your back. Minwoo release you as you search something inside your pocket.

 

You smile toward him before you show him the object on your palm....an origami . Minwoo eyes started to get watery and he gladly grab that origami. This is the origami where he and Jaemyun manage to make it before their mother death.

 

Their got die because of their father cruelness which is why Jaemyun being furious like mad man.

 

A white light appear above him. He smile at you and started to get fade away. "Thank you, ______ for making me back in peace..." With that he disappear as you lips turn upward.

 

You turn and was about to leave when all of sudden a flower fly toward you. The white tulip looking flower was landed on your palm. You put the tulip beside your ears and skip happily to go home.


 

Sorry guys I didn't update my story like 2 days ago XP tehee~ lazy to check my grammar which was confusing my brain because I got fail for my exam sgdhgdebd%$#*&$#$*@wwnc cismsnssj urgh! I hate school!

 

don't mind me -_____-" just comment and subscribe okay!

                                                ~~YamaTen_andromeda~~