Fun Day With Doongie Oppa And MBLAQ

My Ghost Neighbourhood

Narrator's POV:

 

The next morning, you were still sleeping peacefully on your queen size bed in your very own big bedroom

 

While you were dreaming(more like;P dreaming about Jinyoung LOL!), you felt something heavy on your body. You took a little peek with one eyes open as your saw a handsome yet dorky face pouting cutely at you.

 

 

 

Your eyes immediately open widely and scream as you pushed him roughly off the bed "WARGH!!!!! HEL-" but soon, you realize it was your cousin friend, Lee Joon.

 

"Ouch! aigoo~______-ah, when did you become soo strong?" he rub his , since you push him...too rough. "OMO! Joonie oppa!" you ran up to him, attack him with a bear hug almost make him stumble down.

 

'Wow! seriously when did you get this strong, dongsaeng?" he chuckle and hug you back. "Didn't your miss your cousin, ______-ah?" a familiar voice was heard in your ear.

 

You turn and saw no other than your favourite MOST FAVOURITE cousin, Cheondoong. "WAH! DOONGIE OPPA, I MISS YOU~~!!!"  you release your hug from Joon and ran toward your cousin like a little child.

 

He bent and spread his arm. You were about to hug him but, you been caught by G.O as he carry you on his shoulder and burst out of your room, leaving Cheondoong dumbfounded.

 

Joon sigh and stood up, he approach to Cheondoong and tap his baby cheek "Yah! Go get your cousin back before G.O hyung her or something!" Joon said smirking, knowing that he care to his cousin.

 

Soon, the visual maknae came back to reality when Joon say '' word since he know that G.O is a erted one "BWOH?! ?! NOOOO~MY COUSIN!!!" he ran downstair to catch up his fur hyung(If you watch Sesame Player MBLAQ, G.O been nickname as 'fur hyung' from . You don't have to know why because you already know LMAO)

 

When he arrive in the living room, he could only see Mir and Seungho, munching some chips while watching 'Star King'. "Seungho hyung! Mireu! where's _____ and G.O hyung.". After the maknae and the leader heard that, they smirk as they already know G.O plan too creep out Cheondoong.

 

Mir turn to faced Cheondoong " Hurry hyung before G.O do something~" he smirk and elbowed Seungho. "You woudn't know what they do in the kitchen~" Seungho sang which make the visual maknae ran faster to the kitchen.

 

As he arrive in the kitchen, he look around but there's no one in the kitchen. You on the other side, was tip toeing behind Cheondoong back with G.O. You jump and shouted like what you did with Woohyun and Sungyeol but the different is...your meowing louder.

 

"MEEOOOW~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

"WAH!!!!" he yell as he stumble to the front. He landed flatly on the floor with your body on his back. The other MBLAQ's member rush to in the kitchen to see what happend.

 

"Look! They playing human appartment game!" Mir jump excitedly, since it was his favourite game. "LETS JOIN!!!" Joon shout as he jump flatly on your back follow by Mir, Seungho and G.O.

"WAHHH!!!!HYUNG! I'M SQUASHING!! GET OFF HYUNG!!!" Cheondoong scream, he couldn't bear the weight from his back which is almost gonna make his backbone broke. All of the member including you stood up.

 

You jump and hug him "Doongie oppa, why are you here?" you asked, smell his scent that you really miss and hugging him tight. He release and smile at you "Woohyun hyung say that he have to do something so, he told me to watch you over since he was busy."

 

He replied, pointed to the fridge which has a note. Curious, you approach to the  fridge and took that note and read.

To: My cute and bubbly dongsaeng <3

________-ah, I have to do something but I don't know when will I come home
so, I just call Cheondung since Dara noona have been busy which mean she 
can't take care of you. I told him that he have to bring his gang to take care of
you. Don't do anything stupid when I'm not there okay, dongsaeng?
Take care^^Oppa love you

From: Your HOT and cute Woohyun Oppa 

 

You smile at the fact that your oppa really love you as you felt something furry around your leg. You look down to see a cat which is Cheondoong cat named Dadoong.

 

"Wah! Annyeong, Dadoongie~you grown up soo cute!" you grab Dadoong and carry him to the living room with all of the MBLAQ's member.  You sit on the couch between Cheondoong and Mir.

 

You put Dadoong on your lap and its head. "How Dara unnie?" you asked Cheondoong, still and rub its tummy which made Dadoong love you more. "She fine but she has to work." he replied. He was about to grab Dadoong and put on his lap but, it end up that Dadong claw him.

 

Cheondoong drew back his hand and pout angrily at him "Yah, Dadong! Eventhought, you love my ______ but, I'm still your master!" he scold Dadong but Dadoong ignore him and cuddle sweetly with you. 

 

You giggle and turn to see Seungho "Seungho oppa, did you still sleep late again?" you always saw dark circle on Seungho eyes, he rub his neck nervously "Yup! I have to work hard in the middle of the night thought..."

 

He regretted that he didn't take his dongsaeng advised since he always work too hard. You frown but remain calm "Be sure don't work too hard oppa or else you fell sick, arasso?" Seungho nodded as he soften how worry you were.

 

You glaced at Joon who is blinking like a little boy "So, Joonie oppa, did you achive your chocolate abs?" Joon smirk at your question. He was about to grab his shirt to show you his abs but G.O stop him.

 

"Don't be such a show off, Joonie." Joon glared deadly at G.O then, he turn to you and grin "I already achive it even my muscle was damn HOT!" he praising himself proudly, earning some cursed word from .

 

You chatted and laughing with MBLAQ since your really miss them. They look like your oppa since they're too sweet and caring for you. Something popped in your mind and tap Cheondoong shoulder.

 

"Doongie oppa and MBLAQ oppa, do you want walk around my neighbourhood?" you asked with a hope. They turn to stared at each other then to you. "SURE!!!" they chorused as you giggle in glee.

 

All of you grab your jacket and went outside to have alot of fun.


KYAAA!!! MBLAQ-I mean...EHEM! sorry for my fangirly thing LOL haha thought I really do 
like MBLAQ and I'm seriously am A+ but I still love Teen Top thought~

anyway~free pic!!! kekeke