Dara Unnie And 2NE1 Unnie In The House

My Ghost Neighbourhood

Narrator's POV:

 

"You naughty little dongsaeng! Don't make this Joonie Oppa worried again arasso?" Joon nagged while he piggy back you. You pout and nodded, annoyed that he was nagged like 1 hour ago.

 

Soon, you and Joon arrive at your house. You jump off from Joon and ran to the door. Joon chuckle lightly when he see you running just like his little dongsaeng. You were about to open the door when all of sudden the door flew open, showing a women with a mask like a ghost.

 

"_________ DONGSAENG!!!" she shouted hyperly. "ARGHH!!!!!!!!!! GHOST!" you scream and run toward Joon. Joon was surprise when you suddenly hugged him and chuckle.

 

"Yah, Dara! I told you wear your night mask after we see ______!" someone yell which is familiar to you, making you release your hug from Joon to see your cousin, Dara. "UWAH! Dara Unnie! I miss you!" you immedietly ran to her as she gladly spread her arm and hugged.

 

"OMG, ______! I REALLY MISS YOU!!!" she said, spinning around while hugging you just like the old time. "Hey, dongsaeng don't you miss us?" Dara put you down and you immedietly turn to see your favourite unnie, 2NE1.

"Kya! Minzy Unnie! CL Unnie! Bommie Unnie!" you hugged all of them. "Yah, _____! Where have you being?" Woohyun whine, he was really worried that he was crying.

 

"Omo Oppa! Are you crying?" you asked as you went toward him and hugged him. "Oppa really worried about you~You what if that L.Joe idiot have you?! What if you being kidnapped?! What if you being-" before Woohyun could finish his word, Cheondoong cutted him off.

 

"Aish! Shut up Woohyun! _____ just fine you know! No need to tear up!" Cheondoong blurted, not caring the murderous glared he received from Woohyun. Woohyun went to the bathroom to wash his face.

 

"Doongie is a man!" Dara said proudly, patting his little brother head like good dog. Cheondoong beam at his noona and hugged you. "Where were you? You making all of us worried." Cheondoong asked, you giggle.

 

"I just wondering around thats all" you said as Cheondoong nodded. "Dara Unnie, when do you came here?" you asked, sitting on the couch with other 2NE1 member.

 

"Just a while ago" Dara said casually. You nodded "Are you going to stay here like MBLAQ Oppa?" before 2NE1 could answer, Woohyun burst out from the bathroom after washing his face. 

 

"Yah! You guys can't stay here! My house is going to break down if other was here too!" Woohyun protest since MBLAQ and your 4 friend was staying here. CL rolled her eyes "We not stay here okay! Plus we bought a house around this area..." Minzy beam at you.

 

"Really? Can I have your address?" 

 

"SURE!" 2NE1 chorus and immidietly giving you their address. You chatting with 2NE1 happily. Soon, 2NE1 said goodnight to you and went home as you and the others said goobye to them.

 

All of them do their usual routine and went to sleep.