Be Mine Dearest Friend From Now On

My Ghost Neighbourhood

Choi Hyesun - Changjo's sister

Kang Eun Jin - Ricky's cousin

Son Kyungsoo - Niel's girlfriend

Kang Min Jye - Eunjin's sister and Chunji's girlfriend

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator's POV:

 

You were watching 'Music Bank' while Mir was in the kitchen with the other, when suddenly, you heard a knock on the door. Curious, you get up and headed toward the door to open it. You twist the knob and open it.

 

You gasp in shock to see it was no other than.....Changjo, Chunji, Niel and Ricky along with 4 mysterious girl that you never seeing. You were about to close the door but then Chunji held it. 

 

You were staring with a fear since they are L.Joe's friend and might as well they will kidnapped you for L.Joe. But to your suprise, they didn't do anything at all. They just stared at you and it seems that.....they're sad.

 

"Can we...come in?" Ricky said with a hint of sad tone as you nodded and gesture them to come inside. They all sit on the couch as you tailed behind them. You went to the kitchen where MBLAQ and Woohyun were.

 

"Woohyun Oppa." you tug Woohyun's sleeve, make him turn to faced you. "What is it _____?" Woohyun asked. You glanced at the living room before you whispered to Woohyun. Woohyun nodded and gesture MBLAQ to meet them at the living room.

 

When MBLAQ and Woohyun arrive at the living room, they sent a death glared to them, make them shake in fear. "What do you want with my sister?" Woohyun with a not-so-polite tone.

 

Chunji took a deep breath and sigh as he faced to you and Woohyun. "About....your family." Chunji mutter, still facing down the floor. You and Woohyun eyes were widen when he mention about your family.

 

Chunji faced to Woohyun as Woohyun just sigh and signal him to continue. Chunji smile weakly at him as Woohyun smile at him back "Tomorrow your mother will be punish....to death." your eyes were widen when he said that so is Woohyun.

 

"Why?"you asked with a tears started to fell.

 

"Your mother being arrested 2 week ago while your father already dead because he didn't paid the money to the loanshark." Chunji explain "I'm sorry I didn't tall you guys sooner.". Cheondoong on the other side frown in confuse.

 

Why they even care about that when they are L.Joe friend? "Wait it minute, why are you telling us this?" Mir asked. They clutch their fist and bit their lip. "We hate L.Joe." Niel said but then Ricky continue.

 

"Eventhough he is kingkas but he just went to far just like CAP hyung. He even dare..... my cousin." Eun Jin and Min Jye started to cry as you were shock that the fact its not just Haneul he having with, but also....a .
 

You glace at the other as they started to tear up. "He my sister too. Not just my sister, he even Niel's girlfriend." Changjo blunt as her sister Hyesun hug him.

 

" *sigh*He really do went to far."."You think he do that on PURPOSE!!!" Niel stood up with his angry facial. Kyungsoo tug his sleeve and begged him with a 'no' expression.

 

"HE REALLY WENT TOO FAR!!!! HE DARE MY GIRLFRIEND! HE DARE RICKY'S COUSIN AND HE EVEN DARE CHANGJO'S SISTER!!!! HE DON'T LOVE THEM HE JUST DO THAT TO FOOL THEM AROUND!!!!HE DIDN'T ADMITED THAT HE WAS THE FATHER!!!HE MAKING THEM TAKE ABORTION AND!!!...*sob*" Niel scream his lung out, which made you feel pity to them.

 

Niel ruffle his hair in dispress not knowing what he gonna say to you. Kyunsoo hug him and patted Niel's back to calm him down. "C-Can we...stay here and be friend?" Eun Jin stare at you hopefully since they didn't want to come back again.

 

You smile and nodded to them. "I know how you going through thought..." you chuckle lightly as they smile at you. "From now on, be my dearest friend arasso~" they nodded and went to hug you.

 

*Finally, I got a new friend.*


To be honest, i'm out of idea which make me writing it 'random' LOL
Actually, i'm crying right now T^T cause one of them said that i'm copying her chat 
room story which made my heart hurt....i don't know bout this but....should i just delete it my chat room?
*sigh*i'll update tomorrow okay and please comment~

                                                     ~~YamaTen_andromeda~~