Haneul's Nightmare

My Ghost Neighbourhood

Narrator's POV: 

 

"Huh?!" Haneul sat up quickly on her bed and sigh depress that it was just her so call 'sweet' dream. She ruffle her hair and frown. "Its that even a dream? Why is it so real?" She asked herself. She look at the clock beside that was already show 12 midnight sharp.

 

With that, she get off from her bed and look outside. She feel something different when she see how dark the night was with a red moon that look like a blood. "Weird? What did this moon turn bloody red?" She sigh and went to the door.

 

She open the door and popped her head out and look around the hallway. Its look like she was in her old house but by the feel of the atmosphere;it was definitely different.

 

The house seem eerie and there was a fog all around the house. She shut the door close and went downstairs while looking at the house in suspicious. Suddenly, she slip from one of the stair and fell flat on the floor. 

 

She groan in pain and lift herself but then, when she look infront of her, she froze at her place and her eyes were open wide like a saucer. There, infront of her, was a tombstone that has cover with blood.

 

A hand suddenly grab Haneul's knee and grab it tightly that it turn bleed. Haneul yell in pain and try to slap that hands away from her knee but it won't budge a bit. "Haneul~" A creepy voice has been heard that it will make Haneul shiver in fear.

 

She started to shiver and look slowly infront of her. A two beheaded parent was grinning creepily at her while their head has a knife and one of their eyeball stuck out.

 

Haneul scream and manage to let go of that creepy hand. She back away and started to burst out from the house. She run without even look at the car that will going to crash.

 

Big mistake.

 

HONK! HONK!

SCREECH!!!!!

BAM!

 

Haneul collapse on the road with a pool of blood. The ambulance come to rescue Haneul and immediately send her to the hospital.

-------------------------------------------------

A bright light dim on her face. She frown because of the brightness and open her eyes slowly. There was a 6 figure grinning at her. She blink many time to adjust her gaze and soon it turn clear.

 

"Ah~you awake" Donghyun exclaim as Haneul smile and nodded. She try to get up but she can't. "What the?!" She look at her wrist and surprise that it has been lock with some kind of metal cuff.

 

"Yah, what are you doing?!" Haneul shouted at the six figure that just grin at her like an idiot. Minwoo look at the x-ray body and pout along with a frown. "Hyung, there was a lot of organ that we need to take out from her body......." Minwoo smirk at her and put that x-ray body example away.

 

".....and we need durable her organ" Haneul eyes was widen in fear. Is this some kind of experiment on her body? Is this doctor in the hospital has gone crazy by durable her organ?

 

Jeongmin shove some piece of bubble gum in his mouth and blow it. Youngmin look at Hyunseong who was humming himself while putting some tool for the operation.

 

"Hyung, when are we going to operate her?" Kwangmin ask while tilting his head side by side. Hyunseong look at Haneul from his shoulder and smirk. "Right about......now." There was a sound from Hyunseong that make Haneul wanted to run from this operation room.

 

Hyunseong smile innocently and show her the tree cutter for their operation. Jeongmin lazily grab the chopper and examine it carefully to make sure it was sharp. Donghyun took an ax and shrugged his shoulder at Haneul. The three maknae took a big scissor like it was for trim the bushes.

 

They approach to her slowly and continue grinning. "No escape~" Hyunseong whisper and swing it to Haneul. It was purposely cut the cuff. Haneul took the cuff away and cut the cuff another. 

 

"Come on! Come on!" Haneul finally free. Hyunseong swing the tree cutter again but it didn't hit Haneul because Haneul just reflex it. Haneul scrumble from the floor and burst out from the operation room.

 

She didn't look where she was going because all she could think is run for her life. All of sudden, she bump to some random person. "Yah! You just drop my heart out!" "Mian-" Haneul was a shock that she was actually bump to a person that has a heart on his hand.

 

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" She scream and run again. She has finally burst out from the hospital. A black funeral van hit her that she collapse on the ground once again.

 

Boyfriend look at her and laugh; not even help her. Haneul tears started to fall from her eyes to her cheek. A pool of blood was underneath her body and she can't even get up.

 

Haneul sob hardly on the ground and close her eyes tightly. "Please~help me...."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Haneul quickly open her eyes. She look down and gasp in shock that the fact there was a ground under her and it seems look more further to her to jump. She was hanging with her hand on the rooftop bar that has tightly grip it. "HELP ME!!!" Haneul shout hoping that you will help her.

 

But its not you, it was Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon blink at her while tilted her head. "Can you help me, little girl?" Haneul was crying because she was a fear of height.

 

Chaeyeong look beside her and pout. "Channie Oppa, should I just let go?" Haneul look beside her and her widen. Gongchan smile at her and shook his head.

 

Chaeyeon turn to Haneul and smile at her. "Mianhae~" Chaeyeon took her finger little by little. Haneul was going to fall down. Chaeyeon took the last finger of her and whisper in softly. "Bye~"

 

Haneul scream and fall down. Gongchan rest his palm on his chin and sigh. "What you got yourself into Haneul-ah?" Gongchan look at Haneul body that was cover with blood. Only one thing that will make the other relief that........

 

Haneul and L.Joe was no longer in your life.......