Girl Fight....oppss~

My Ghost Neighbourhood

Narrator's POV:

 

You jogged toward your house while thinking about you have met a lot of strange people in suspicious and scary place. While you were thinking, you realize that you were infront of your house. Shook the thought off and went inside to take a shower.

 

"Morning ______ dongsaeng!" You turn and smile when you see your Woohyun Oppa, sitting on the couch with G.O. "Morning Oppa!" You greeted as he nodded. "Go to the kitchen, I already prepare some breakfast for you." You nodded at G.O and went inside the kitchen.

 

You giggle in silent when you see your cousin, Cheondoong who is now eating his toast with his eyes close and frown in anger. You could tell that he was really annoyed with his cat 'wake up called' because you could see three cat scratch on his baby cheek.

 

You look at the corner of the kitchen to see Mir drinking his milk . He look at your direction and smile when he see you. "Morning ______." He greeted and sit at the counter.

 

"Morning, Oppa. Where's Joonie Oppa?" You asked Mir as you sit beside Cheondoong who is too annoyed to notice you presence. Mir just shrugged his shoulder, not knowing where could his honey abs hyung sleep.

 

The weirdest member in MBLAQ gang was no other than Joon. Joon has a weirdest habit and only you and MBLAQ member would know. When he went to sleep, he will sleep for awhile on his bed but, when he feel uncomfortable, he will sleep in random place not caring anything.

 

After finish your breakfast, you look at your baby-faced cousin and poked at his side. He open his eyes and look at you. "Morning _______. Didn't notice you here." Cheondoong said.

 

You sigh and went upstair, leaving Cheondoong alone. Cheondoong look at the maknae and asked some sort of stupid question "Morning Mir, have you eating your breakfast?" Mir look at him in annoyed. How come Cheondoong didn't notice his maknae was here with him all along?

 

Mir puff his cheek and stomp outside in annoyed. "Did I say something bad?" Cheondoong question himself, not knowing that the Yang leader who was leaning against the door, look at him with no expression *Must be Joon virus.* Seungho thought and just leave Cheondoong alone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

You went inside the bathroom and locked the door behind you. You were about to take off your clothes when all of sudden, you heard a snoring. *Wha-What was that?* You tilted your head in question. The snore was getting louder and louder as you look around to find that noise.

 

You gaze immidiately turn to the bathtub which it was cover with a curtain. You grab the curtain and open it quickly. You sigh in relief when you see Joon who was sleeping in the bathtub with a blanket.

 

You get on your knees and shake him up. "Joonie Oppa~wake up." You said. After 5 minutes shaking him up, he sat up and look around as he gaze turn to you. "When did I get here?" Joon asked you with a tired face. You look at him and sigh at Joon who was being totally stupid.

 

You tell him to get out as he do what you told and you went to shower.

----------------------------------------------------------------

You walk outside your house and grab a water hose to watering your plant. While you were watering, you heard a voice that you hated the most calling you but not by your name. "Well. Well. Look who's here, a watering a plant. Tsk,tsk." Haneul smirk at you.

 

You glared at her in hated. Ever since Haneul become you and Jinyoung's neighbour, you were getting annoyed when she tried to seduce Jinyoung though Jinyoung didn't interest in her.

 

"What now Haneul?! I had enough with you!" You hissed toward her but she just laugh like a diva. "I just wanted to meet Jinyoung Oppa. I didn't know that I suddenly saw you, ." She smirk again as you just rolled your eyes.

 

"Firstly, I'm not a ! You were the one who is !" You smirk at her back, making Haneul gawked at you. "You little-" Before Haneul could finish her word, you continue  "What? Its true. You really being y don't you recognize? I should called you Haneul y at the first place don't you agreed?"

 

You and Haneul glared at each other with full of hate.

 

"You !"

 

"I'm NOT! Well who was the one who like to sleep with guy?!"

 

"Well who was a dumb who fall inlove with L.Joe Oppa for the first place?!"

 

"Your the one who having with him!"

 

"WANNA DIE !"

 

"BEAT ME! I GOT MBLAQ OPPA WHO WILL KILL YOU!"

 

"SCARY CAT !"

 

"GOOD FOR NOTHING WOMEN!"

 

You two keep bickering at each other. Haneul look at the water hose as a smirk form on her lips. She grab the water hose and pointed toward you. She smirk devilish and with no mercy, she turn the water on as the water wetting your clothes strongly.

 

She turn off the water hose and blew her bang bossly. "Well, now you look more y then me." She laugh. You were now, wet from head to toe. "Oh you think its funny ey?" You said, pointed at your wter hose to her and turn on the water with a lot of force.

 

She scream and stomp her feet on the ground in giddy way when you spray the water to ward her. You turn off the water and fix you wet bang. "Look who wet now?" You stated as she glared at you.

 

You two look at each other and pointed the water hose toward each other. What you didn't notice is, Jinyoung was walk outside his house as he went between your two.

 

"Mor-" Before he could greeted toward you two....... 

 

You guys turn the water on, not knowing that you two were spraying Jinyoung all over his body. Soon you and Haneul eyes were widen when you guys see Jinyoung who was stand between the two off you as you two turn off the water off quickly.

 

"...ning...." He finish his word between his teeth. He spit the water out of his mouth and shake his head a little. Haneul and you smile at him sheepishly before you guys went inside your house quickly.

 

Jinyoung open his eyes and went inside the house to change, not caring question. *Girl~* Jinyoung thought and remove his shirt as he wipe his went body with his towel.