Playful Time With Sungyeol and Woohyun

My Ghost Neighbourhood

Narrator's POV:

 

You walk inside the apartment but you feel someone staring at you from behind. You turn but there's no one there. You shruged it off and went inside. You arrive at the Infinite hangout and knock. The doorknob turn and the door open.

 

Sungjong smile and hug you. "Where have you been? I missed you~" Sungjong whine as you were just giggle and hug Sungjong. Sungjong release you and grab you inside.

 

You saw Woohyun and Sungyeol eating ramyun in the kitchen. You tiptoed behind him and jump on his back "OPPA!!!!!!!" you shouted hyperly, make Sungyeol and Woohyun spit out the ramyun and scream in horor "WARGH!!!!!!!!!" . They run to the bathroom as you laugh hardly with Sungjong.

 

Suddenly, you heard Sunggyu scream and ran out of the bathroom with his towel cover his bottom and his arm cover his chest "YAH!WHY ARE YOU GUYS IN THE BATHROOM?!!" Sunggyu scream as he was blush.

 

Woohyun and Sungyeol came out from the bathroom "Hyung, your big." Sungyeol said which make the leader glared deadly at him "Y-Yah! Don't try to change the subject! Now tell me!!! WHY ON EARTH ARE YOU GUYS RUN INTO THE BATHROOM WHILE I WAS SHOWER?! ARE YOU GUYS TRYING TO PEEKING ON ME?!"

 

He scream ontop of his lung with his face look like a beetroot, not knowing you and Sungjong watching with Hoya, Dongwoo and Myungsoo who were enjoying. Woohyun eyes widen when Sunggyu said that but soon he smirk.

 

"We're not peeking on you. Don't be such a gay." he nodded toward you and the rest. Sunggyu turn and blush madly as you approach to him and giggle. "Aigoo~oppa you look y and yet CUTE!" you pinch his cheek, make him sigh in relief and smile at you.

 

"Anyway, why are you screaming like a girl?" Sunggyu asked  raising his brow toward Sungyeol and Woohyun. Woohyun point at you "She's the one scare us away." Woohyun whine toward the leader as he sigh and went inside the bedroom to changed.

 

You giggle and ran to hug your oppa. He hug you tightly "Yah! Please don't scare oppa away. You making me like a girl or something" he pout and puff his cheek at you. You giggle and pinch his cheek.

 

"I just like to suprise you." you grin and peck his cheek as he smile sweetly at you. "______-ah can you give us a good night kiss!" all of the Infinite member chorus and pointed at their meaning they need a peck on each cheek.

 

"NO!!!NOW GO TO SLEEP YOU GUYS!!!" Woohyun scolded at his dongsaeng(including the leader) and they went inside angrily. "Oppa, where do I sleep?" you asked Woohyun with your brown puppy eyes.

 

"You can sleep with me and Sunggyu." he grab your hand and went inside his room.

 

~~1.25 p.m.~~ 

You felt thirsty so you get up and you turn to Woohyun but his not there. You just went toward the kitchen while you rub your eyes. You saw Sungyeol,Hoya and Sungjong bedroom door open widely.

 

Curious, you tiptoed toward the door and you saw Woohyun and Sungyeol writing something with a nail polish on Sungjong hand. They turn and gasp but soon relief that it was you.

 

"What are you doing oppa? Can I join?" you clap your hand with glee and approach to them. They nodded and shush you signaled to shut up."Here _____, write something on Hoya hand now since we done with Sungjong." Sungyeol handed you a dark red nail polish as you took it and write or draw something on Hoya's hand.

 

You draw a bunny picture with a heart shape and write: 동우는 것이 내게 -야-(Dongwoo is mine! -Hoya-) on his hand since Sungjong already tell you about Hoya and Dongwoo 'relationship'. You,Sungyeol and Woohyun almost gonna burst to laugh but then held it, since you don't want to wake them up.

 

You handed the nail polish to Woohyun and he took it. He then move from Hoya's hand to his face as he drew a big mole on his cheek and write randomly like: HoHoHoHoHowonHoHoHoHoHoHoya XP *LOL!HowonHoya rhiming time XD*

 

Woohyun handed the nail polish to Sungyeol as he smirk and took it. He move from his cheek to Hoya's forehead and write :큰 바보(BIG BABO) largely. All of you grin and went outside and close the door quietly.

 

You guys went inside Myungsoo and Dongwoo's room with a eyeliner each of you. Sungyeol draw a long thin moustache on Dongwoo's face, a circle at his eye and a long thin eyebrown which is connected in the of his brown.

 

On the other side, you and Woohyun draw something on Myungsoo face. You draw a mole on his right cheek and you write: 정말 미안해 오빠~(Jeongmal mianhae oppa~) while Woohyun draw a thin and long eyebrown on his brown but not connected at the middle like Sungyeol did.

 

You guys went outside and say 'Saranghaeyo' and good night at them. You closed the door quietly and giggle with Sungyeol and Woohyun. "Do you have fun, _____-ah?" Sungyeol asked as you nodded with a big grin on your face.

 

After a minute, you yawn and grew tired as you tug Woohyun's arm like a little girl. Woohyun turn to you and smile "Oppa, I'm sleepy. Can we go to sleep." Woohyun nodded and bent with his back facing you, gestured to give piggyback.

 

You glanced at Sungyeol who is pouting at you but then he stretch his arm "_____-ah, before you sleep and jump on Woohyun back, give this Yeollie oppa a good night kiss and hug first." he said as you giggle and run toward him. You attack him with a bear hug and peck on his cheek.

 

"Good night, Yeollie oppa." you said as you jump on Woohyun's back and air kiss at Sungyeol. Sungyeol chuckle and went inside his room. You sleep on Woohyun back and mumble something.

 

Woohyun lay you down carefully on the bed with Sunggyu on the righ. He sigh and your hair. He hug you closely and drift off to sleep 

 


LOLOL actually, this is not my idea but my cousin idea (who is interupting me when I was writing this chapter -_-")
she said about 'infinite sesame player' then it pop my mind bout sungyeol and woohyun playful side kekeke~!
To inform this to you reader, I think I can't update around 3 days cause I have to go back to my cousin hometown 
to visit my grandma^^Hope you guys wait patiently (since I 'm always update daily) and continue to subscribe
and comment^^chu!

                                                                                                                                      ~~YamaTen_andromeda~~