Childhood Friend Favourite Game

My Ghost Neighbourhood

Narrator's POV:

 

You sit between Sungyeol and Myungsoo quitely in the van while the others do what they do. You saw Sungyeol play his video game which is 'Angry Bird', it end up that Sungyeol has lose. "Aish stupid game!" he groan and suddenly, he notice you were watching.

 

He lend you his video game but you just blink at him. "Wanna play, _____-ah?" he offer with a sweet smile. You nodded as you took his video game and play with it. 

 

After a while minute, you win the game. Sungyeol was suprise as you lend back his video game. "How do you win?" he said, shocked that none of would win that kind of game.

 

"I just learn from someone" you grin at him. "Well, who is it?" Sungjong asked but you just look down. "His my chilhood friend and.... my crush." You said, a tears started to form at the corner of your eye.

 

You felt a warm hand wiping your tears "Why are you crying? Is that guy doing something bad?" Myunsoo asked as you just shook your head weakly. "Its not that..." "Then why?" Dongwoo asked. You yawn and put your heads on Sungyeol shoulder.

 

"He's my first kiss but then he left me and I heard he already die. I never know that he got a heart attack and it make me sad that now, he's gone." You explain to them until you fell asleep but you tears still roll down to your cheek.

 

All of the Infinite member feel sorry for asking you including Woohyun. "Hyung, do you know that guy?" Hoya asked but Woohyun was silent. Woohyun decided to broke it as he sigh "Thats Angry Bird game was her childhood friend favourite game." He look down and took a deep breath to continue.

 

"He left _____ when she was 13 while he was 15 so, its about 3 years has pass. Until I heard a news that he was die which make _____ cry." Woohyun almost gonna tear up but he still remain calm.

 

"Its true that he was _____ first kiss. He was my favourite dongsaeng though and I really don't know that he got some sickness."  Woohyun gaze at outside the window.

 

"I couldn't tell his name because _____ will hear it." Woohyun sigh. All of the Infinite member sleep except for Sunggyu who is driving and Woohyun who still gazing at the roadside. 

 

Woohyun eyes were widen when he saw a guy wave and smile at Woohyun. He look at that figure again but its not there anymore. 

 

What Woohyun already saw is.... your childhood friend spirit that was die.

 


Its along riding even myself went tired thought...if my story was damn boring please
comment^^ I was too lazy to check my grammar so tehee~ Who on earth is 'your' childhood friend O.O
I give you a hint, remember that forward that say 'one of die'.
YUP! so basically your childhood friend was jinyoung friend which is from B1A4 so guess it kekeke!!!

                                                                              ~~YamaTen_andromeda~~