Taken The

My Ghost Neighbourhood

Narrator's POV:

 

You walk lifeless as your eyes were swollen from crying. You still didn't believe the fact that L.Joe and Haneul cheated on you, not to mention, having together.

 

As you were arrive at your house, you saw a black familiar car infront of your house. *I wonder who come?* You thought but shook it off and went inside your house. 

 

You saw your mom talking with a guy. That guy was pretty good looking and you can tell that he was damn rich. You approach to your mom and greet her "Morning, umma. Why are you home early? I thought you have a work to do." you asked tilted your head.

 

Your mom smile and gesture you to sit beside her. You sit beside her as that guy stared at you seducetively and ily."I was working but I have to do something at home first." you mom replied with her smile.

 

You nodded, you didn't want to asked your mom more question. That guy still stared at you up and down as he his lip eyeing your skinny leg. You blush hardly when you saw him stared at your thigh and your chest.

 

"What's your name?" That guy asked you."M-My name is Nam ______. Its pleasure to meet you." You bow shyly. He smirk and held his hand out "I'm Park Janhyun by the way. Its pleasure to meet you too." He grin at you. You shook it. 

 

"____-ah, do you want some drink?" Your mom offer you some drink. You nodded and take it "Gomawo, umma." you thanked her and drink. You didn't notice that your mom put some pills in your drink.

 

After 1 half hour of chatting, you head starting to get dizzy and heavy headache. You massage your temple."____-ah, gwechana?" Your mom asked, acting worried to you."N-Nae, just a lil bit headache." You said.

 

"Excuse me for a second. I need to go to my room." you said as you get up. You try to walk but all of the step you make, made you dizzy. Finally, you fainted. Janhyun carry you bridal style.

 

"How many hour you want to have with my ?" Your mom asked Sanhyun. She work as a GRO for club or should I say, make a with some offer of the money.

 

"How about... 2 half hour? since she look y." He replied and stared at your cute and yet beautiful face.  "52 300$" your mom said as she held her hand for money. "Damn you woman! You always offer me that high but thank goodness you give me this chick." He said and give your mom his money.

 

He walk toward your room. He stop and turn to your mom "Is she still a ?" He asked. He raised his brown to your mom "She still a so lucky you." Your mom smirk and gesture him to go do his bussiness.

 

Janhyun rolled his eyes and went to your room. He lay you on the bed and undress you. He strip himself and throw his clothes on the floor. "I'm soo lucky that I gonna have some fun with this chick." He mumbled and stared at your y body. "Oh well! gonna do some 'bussiness' until my time end." He smirk and went ontop of you.

 


OMO!!! how dare her mom sold her own daughter body
to that guy!!! well thats what her mom want... money!
YEAH! what do you think reader *smirk* I can sense
bad word  from you reader to her mother. Well~ have
fun saying harsh word LOL!

                                                                            ~~YamaTen_andromeda~~