Confession~

My Ghost Neighbourhood

Narrator's POV:

 

A bright light dim at your face making your frown of its brightness. You groan and get up. You winch in pain because your head got knock really hard. You try to rub it with your hand but you can't reach it.

 

You look around you. It was dark and the only light was above you. Your hand was tie with a really tight rope along with your leg. "Where am I?" You mutter silently.

 

Your necklace was turn black red but you were to busy looking around you. "Ergh~Huh?" You heard a groan behind you. You turn to see it was Jinyoung. He was awake because of his head that has blood.

 

"Jinyoung Oppa" Jinyoung look up and smile a little. "_______, gwechanna?" You smile back at him and nodded. You crawl and went beside him. "Oppa, where do you think we are?" You asked Jinyoung.

 

Jinyoung look around. There was no window. Jinyoung shrugged at you as you sigh in disappointed. You really hope that your Oppa and your cousin will rescue you but how?

 

A door suddenly slam open. Your eyes become wide when you see it was Haneul and L.Joe; smirking at you two. You look at them in fear and hid behind Jinyoung. "Looks like two little brat already awake ey?" L.Joe said with a smirk stick on his lip.

 

Jinyoung glare the both them deadly while protectively hid you behind. "What do you want from us?!" Jinyoung blurt with a cold tone. L.Joe chuckle evilly along with Haneul.

 

 "Easy! We want to make you guy suffer that all!" L.Joe said and smirk again. Haneul batted her fake eyelash toward you two. "Since _______ already know my secret, like I say, I'm gonna make your life miserable if don't shut it!" Haneul glare at you.

 

Jinyoung raise his brown and look at as it was saying 'tell me after they gone' . You bit your lips and nod slowly. "Why is L.Joe here?" You asked with you voice look like a little bit croaked.

 

"Wae babe? You don't want me? Not to worry because this L.Joe will make you feel good~" You eyes started to get watery. By the way he talk you immediately knew he was wanted the most important thing on you.....your ity.

 

You shook your head and started to tear up. You didn't want to get toy like the last day where you almost going to sold your body to unknown wealthy person. "Lets go L.Joe! We have another business to do!" L.Joe turn and leave with Haneul.

 

You look at Jinyoung with your watery eyes. Jinyoung sigh and wanted to hug you but he can't since he got tie like you too. "Tell me...." Jinyoung said. You sigh and began to tell him all Haneul's secret.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"She's the one that kill Gongchan?! That good for nothing !" Jinyoung hissed. He was really angry after he found out that she was the one that kill him and yet, it was her own cousin.

 

You sigh and nodded. Jinyoung turn to you and started to get soften. "______, what's wrong?" Jinyoung started to get worried because you look like you were going to tear up again.

 

"I-I'm scare~What if they kill us both? What if my brother would got murder? What if....." You pause a bit and look at Jinyoung. Jinyoung blink at you because you suddenly pause at the middle of your word.

 

"What if she kill the one that I really fall in love?" Jinyoung heart started to beat fast and his eyes were wide like a saucer. After saying that, you realize that you say that nonsense word. Your bit your lips and look away.

 

"Kill.....the one that your fall in love?" Jinyoung raise his brown at you with a full of question around his face. A tink pink form on your cheek as you curse under you breath silently. "Forget what I'm saying...." By the way your talk, he started to smile; knowing that what's the meaning behind that word of your.

 

"Who exactly that person you fall in love, ______?" Jinyoung asked...well more like tease. You try to avoid his eyes contact but you can't stand because of his pretty phoenix eyes.

 

You turn and bit you lips. Jinyoung face was one inch away for you that your lip almost going to touch. "May I?" Not knowingly what he say but you nodded. He lean in and capture your lips.

 

You were shock when he suddenly kiss you. About 3 minute you were still stun like a statue and your eyes just wide like that. Jinyoung the bottom of your lips for excess.

 

You close your eyes slowly and kiss him back as you open your mouth slightly. After that passionate kiss, he pull away and look at you. You pouted at him and kick him.

 

"Ouch! What was that for~?" He whine and pout at you. You giggle and pouted at him back. "Yah! Why are you kissing me anyway? My faces was red like a tomato because your kiss" You whine at him back.

 

He chuckle and kiss your forehead. "I know that meaning behind those word anyway. That's why I kiss" Your face was almost like a beetroot when he say that.

 

You puff your cheek and glare at him. "Meanie! What do you mean by that?" He chuckle again and look at you lovingly. "Pabo~It mean I love you, Nam ______, my cute neighbour that I really love like forever." Jinyoung rolled his eyes but he still remain smile cheerfully.

 

You giggle and put your head on his shoulder. "Love you too, Oppa but you still didn't look like a romantic man to me." You grin playful at him. He gawked when you say like that.

 

"What do you mean~" "Duh~I mean no one would confess their love at this panic situation." You said as a matter-of-fact. Jinyoung glare at you and turn at the corner. "Moment ruiner" You gasp playfully at him. "As if I did NOT!" You blurt.

 

"Fine! I'm guessing we officially right now, huh?" Jinyoung rested his head on your. You giggle again and cuddle closely to Jinyoung. "Yeah~" Eventhough inside this panic situation you guys manage to feel those loving moment that you got.


Aww~look at 'you'...Finally get to be the most cutest couple in this story ^////^

I gain alot of subscriber right now but it seen look like i lost one subscriber again -_-" aish~

subscribe and comment because they will be a big hit in this story XDD

                                                                                          ~~YamaTen_andromeda~~