How Cruel My Girlfriend was- Jo Kwangmin

My Ghost Neighbourhood

Narrator's POV:

 

"Isn't this cute, Minyeong-ah?" He turn and show his girlfriend a pikachu doll. Kwangmin smile immediately fade away when he notice Minyeong didn't pay attention to him; instead she was more enjoying watching some gang bullying that nerd.

 

Minyeong giggle as she found it was funny. Kwangmin narrow his eyes and put that doll down. Eventhough he was happy that he got a girlfriend but he didn't like Minyeong attitude. People will think it will no big deal at all but for Kwangmin.....its everything.

 

Everytime he wanted to get her attention but Minyeong will ignore him and look at the couple of gang bullying and beating people while laughing. "Kang Minyeong." Minyeong gasp and turn to see Kwangmin serious looking face.

 

"Ermm....sorry Oppa..." She rub the back of her neck nervously while Kwangmin just sigh and went out of the shop. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's your problem Minyeong?" Minyeong look at Kwangmin. Minyeong blink at him innocently and sigh. "Well, what is my-" "Kang Minyeong, you know what I mean...." Minyeong bit her lip. Eventhough Kwangmin look like he was going to blow up any minute but deep inside; she didn't care nothing about Kwangmin.

 

The reason she dating with Kwangmin around two month is because of the bet. Whenever she bored with her other friend, they always make a bet and who ever win got a lot of cash. Kwangmin is not her ideal type either.

 

She really like a gangster beating and doing anything what they want. Since she got one month to finish her bet, she have to act.

 

"Okay, I'm sorry. Next time I will pay attention to you...." Kwangmin his brown and sigh. He rub his temple and grab Minyeong hand. "Whatever, lets go to the playground.

 

They walk toward the playground hand in hand. Minyeong rolled her eyes when Kwangmin mention about the playground. Kwangmin thought it was a best place to date seems no one bother them although it was only a bunch of kid.

 

While Minyeong thought it was a stupid idea and she think it was much to childish. Minyeong almost stumble from the swing when Kwangmin push that swing at her.

 

Kwangmin chuckle while Minyeong glare at him deadly which Kwangmin think she was glare joke. After finish playing around, they went home together but separate way.

-------------------------------------------------------------

-That night-

Kwangmin look at his phone blankly. Although he and Minyeong date around two month, Minyeong will never once call him and message him at all. Kwangmin gave up and plop himself on the bed.

 

Youngmin walk into the room with his left hand have a cracker and book on his other hand to read. Youngmin sit on the bed with his leg cross. "Hyung, how about you and Jiae?" Youngmin look at him and close the book.

 

He sigh. "That...I didn't want to bring that topic" Youngmin said and plop himself on the bed too with Kwangmin. Kwangmin knew by the way his older twin talk, he know that Youngmin just like him; disappointed.

 

The look at each other and chuckle. After fun chatting they went doze off.

------------------------------------------------------

-Three month later-

Kwangmin was waiting for Minyeong at usual place, the playground. He look at the watch and sigh. *Where on earth is she?* He thought while swinging a little.

 

Just then, a couple of gang look at Kwangmin and went toward him.

 

"Yo, man!" Kwangmin turn with his eyes were widen like a saucer. He didn't expect he will face some sort of gang. They gather around Kwangmin. Kwangmin was about to run away but one of them caught him.

 

"Where did you think your going?" That man push Kwangmin on the ground. Kwangmin look at them in fear as he back away. "W-What did you w-want from m-me?" Kwangmin stutter as they all laugh devilish.

 

"Easy! We want your money or else get ready to be beaten!"One of them grab him by the collar. Kwangmin can't fight because they were way too strong to him.

 

"I-I don't have any money" All of them smirk and crack their knuckle to get ready to beat Kwangmin. They started to beat him with no mercy. While an hour later, they still beat a crap toward Kwangmin.

 

At the corner of Kwangmin eyes, he didn't believe what he saw. Minyeong was laughing at him without doing nothing to stop him. After they beat Kwangmin up, they grab his wallet and took his money. They left Kwangmin there as Minyeong clap and went to him.

 

She bent down and smirk at Kwangmin. "Oh, Kwangmin you manage make my day!" She said and wave her money that she got from her friend as sign she has finish the bet.

 

"W-Why?" Kwangmin said half conscious. A hurtful word with no guilt has escape from Minyeong mouth making Kwangmin's tear fell on his cheek.

 

"I have finish 'dating Jo Kwangmin for three month' bet. So bye! WIMP!" She stood up and left him lifeless. Kwangmin force himself to stood up. *I'll make you regret what you just did to me! I will, Kang Minyeong!* He thought and with all the energy that has left, he went home.

--------------------------------------------------

Kwangmin open the door and went toward the room since they always keep their medicine kit in their room. After finish applying all his wound, something caught his attention as he grab it and think of it.

 

He put on his jacket and went toward the playground.

--------------------------------------------------

Kwangmin tied the rope on the bar of the swing. He bit his lip; not knowing whether he have to end his life or not.

 

He eyes started to form more tears as he put the rope around his neck. He look at the playground and smile a bit. "I'm sorry, Youngmin." He kick that swing off and fall down.

 

After 6 minute later.....he die.


Ah shoot! I didn't know how to make this and describe >_______<

I'm of this! I'm bad at describe. I don't know what to write anymore...tsk~

anyway, subscribe and comment!

                                                                   ~~YamaTen_andromeda~~