The Present of My Worst Day

My Ghost Neighbourhood

Narrator's POV:

 

-7 month later-

 

You groan when you heard your alarm clock ring. *Stupid clock!* you couldn't take it anymore so, you just take your alarm clock and smash it to the wall.

 

*Aish! its Saturday. What am I going to do?* You thought as you get up and went to the bathroom.

 

You stop at your sister room and you just glared at it. *Damn you stupid sister! If I could only sleep peacefully, you wouldn't have to moan loudly like that!* You thought as you just sigh and went in to the bathroom.

 

After you finished your shower, you went to your room. You just wear this:

 
(without the cap.)

and went downstair with your ipod. You lay your back on the sofa and you just wonder it. Now, everything is change as is not like usual. Your dad is now become a and always drunk, sleep with another woman and having with it.

 

You don't even know what your mom work because you always saw your mother wear something reveal and tight. She always come home very late as she was drunk. Your parent always fight and fight.

 

Your oppa, Woohyun has a gang but he still caring for you until now.

 

Your unnie, Yunji has change too. She always went to the club and sometime you can see her come home with another guy. You can't even sleep when you heard Yunji . Yunji is a queenka in her school and now she was addicting to .

 

Your boyfriend, L.Joe change too. He not wear his big geek glass and not wear neatly as usual. He wear his contact lense which make all the girl in your school swoon over him. He become a ert and being a playboy.

 

He didn't even study and sometime, he ditch all the class and went to hangout with his friend. He become wild and fierce toward the teacher. The worst part is, he ignore you and didn't even went dating with you.

 

Your best friend forever, Haneul has change. She become a queenka and a big playgirl in your school. She just like your sister, clubbing and addicting to . She ditch class and didn't even hangout with you.

 

*How could this happen to me?*you thought as you cry. All of your important people that you love is now ignoring you. You glad that Woohyun still caring for you. You close you eye and hope it was just a worst nightmare.

 

But, you can sense something bad going to happen to you and it was the worst nightmare ever...

 


Ohh~something bad going to happen and it will involve
____. The worst thing that you really don't wanted O.o
What do you think it is? guest it XP kekeke
Thanks for subscribing and comment..*kiss and hug*

                                                    ~~YamaTen_andromeda~~