The Past of My Sweet Day.

My Ghost Neighbourhood

Narrator's POV:

 

Woohyun wake up and went to do his morning routine. After he finished, he went to your room and went in.He tried to shake you "______-ah~wake up." But you didn't budge until you respond with your snore *What the?!* "YAH!WAKE UP!!!" he shouted "5 more minute~"

 

You groan and cover yourself with your blanket.

 

He smirk and went ontop of you. He breath at your skin and whispering with his husky sound "If you don't wake up, I gonna you~" Your eyes automatically open wide and run toward the bathroom. Woohyun clutch his stomach and laugh at your reaction.

 

You finish your morning routine and went downstair. You sit between Woohyun your oppa and Yunji your unnie as you glared at your oppa. Woohyun flinched when you glared at him "What?" he asked confuse as you just sigh and eat your breakfast.

 

"______-ah, is Byunghyun gonna pick you?" your mom asked as you blush. Your family know that you were dating with a geek and yet a good looking guy, Lee Byunghun.

 

"N-Nae,umma. And I'm going to the library this Saturday with him so, can I go?" you asked your parent hopefully "Don't be late okay?" your dad said as you nodded at his word.

 

The doorbell rang and you put on your beg and kiss your family "Bye umma*kiss*Bye appa*kiss*Bye unnie*kiss and hug*Bye oppa *kiss and hug*". You went outside and hug your geek boyfriend "Morning,oppa." you giggle "Morning,yeobo." he chuckle and peck the tip of your nose.

You and Byunghyun already dating around 3 months and nothing bad that happend in your relationship with him.You and Byunghyun went to school hand-in-hand. When you arrive at your class,you kiss his cheek "See you at the cafeteria,oppa." you said and went inside to see your best friend, Kim Haneul.

 

"Morning, unnie!" you said bubbly as Haneul smile at your reaction and hug you "Morning to you too, dongsaeng _______." Haneul smile as you two sit down "So~hows your date with Byunghun?" Haneul teased as you were blushing like a red tomato

 

"YAH! Unnie stop teasing me" You slap her arm.

 

"Am not~"

 

"Are true!"

 

"Am not!"

 

"ARE TRUE!!!"

 

"Okay,okay,fine! I won't teasing you!jeez~" she raise her hand surrender and went to listen teacher lecture. After that, its lunch time and you went to the cafeteria with Haneul. You spot Byunghun with a group of gang and went toward him "Oppa!" you jump on Byunghun.

 

"Hi, yeobo" he ruffle your hair. You stare at the group. They all really look good looking but you have Byunghyun. You turn to Byunghyun to faced him "Oppa, who are they?"

 

You asked as tilt your head side by side confuse "Aigoo~so cute!" he pinch your cheek "Yah, answer my question first!" you pout angrily at him . He chuckle and he tell them to introduce themself.

 

"I'm Bang Minsoo aka CAP imnida."

 

"I'm Ricky but my real name is Yoo Changhyun."

 

"I'm Lee Chanhee but I prefer Chunji."

 

"I'm Niel! My real name is Ahn Daniel!"

 

"I'm Choi Jonghyun but call me Changjo"

 

You smile "Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Nam _____ and I'm Byunghun's girlfriend" you said, glad that they are Bynghun new friend. CAP frown "Byunghun? that was a lame name that I ever heard."

 

He said. He tap his chin and suddenly an idea popped up his mind "How about L.Joe? That suit him" he said as you and Byunghun or should we call L.Joe look at each other and smile in satisfied.

 

"L.Joe. That was a good name." L.Joe replied as you nodded "_____-ah, I'm joining their group and now, I'm then kingka so~do you mind bout it?" he asked.

 

He thought that you will say 'no' to him but to his suprise, you nodded "Of course, I except you as a kingka! Kingka or not, you still my boyfriend!" you said.

 

L.Joe was soo proud that he got a girlfriend like you. L.Joe hug you tightly "Thanks, yeobo. I really proud that I have a girlfriend like you." He said, still hugging.

 

After that long hug, he release you "I thought you will say no cause all the kingka is a playboy and a jerk~" he blunt. You just smile "Its okay! What worse can it got when I have a kingka as my boyfriend" you said proudly.

 

But you were truthly, wrong~


Hows the chapter? It took me 3 hour to write this chapter.
Anyway,hope you enjoy this chapter and please comment 
if I got some wrong grammar^^

                                                ~~YamaTen_andromeda~~