Under The Moonlight With Jinyoung

My Ghost Neighbourhood

'Good Night - HITT'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9dijPE1ymY)
*Tehee! just to create some mood*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator POV:

 

When you arrive at your house with Cheondoong, suddenly, you heard a guitar along with beautiful voice that you ever heard. *Oh my! what a beautiful song. But who can sing in the middle of the night?* you thought, tilted your head side by side.

 

You hear that song carefully and follow it like an expert ninja. You didn't notice that Cheondong stared at you like a creepy crab who ready to jump in the sea as he cleared his throat to get your attention.

 

You turn and faced Cheondoong with 'what' look. He raised his brown and folded his arm on his chest "Stop doing that. You look like Joon who want to peek in girls bathroom." he said and gesture you to come in.

 

"You go in first oppa. I want to take some fresh air first." he sigh and nodded. When that visual maknae already went inside the house, you follow that song and you notice that it was coming from Jinyoung's house.

 

You peek through the wall to see Jinyoung with a focus expression writing something on his notepad with a guitar>>(http://www.drumza.com/images/AriaAF36MiniAcousticGuitar.jpg)on his grasp and even a headphone resting over his neck and a laptop beside him since he has a bench.

 

You gaze on his face as your heart beating soo fast that it want to explode any minute. You clutch your heart and sigh *what is this feeling? everytime I see his face, my heart beating soo fast.*

 

While you were thinking, you didn't notice that Jinyoung was infront of you, waving his hand infront of your face. "Err...._____?" you blink three time as you realize that Jinyoung face closes to you.

 

*OMG! This is embrassing >///<* you scream in your head. Jinyoung notice your necklace that fit with your beautiful facial.

 

"What a beautiful pink necklace that you got. Anyway, why are staring at me?" he said, still eyed your necklace. You frown when he said that your necklace was pink *Pink? Is he kidding me? This necklace is red.* you look back at your necklace.

 

You eyes were widen when you saw that the red cyrstal was turning into light pink. *Bwoh?! I thought this necklace was red but why is it pink?* Jinyoung notice your expression as he tilted his head "Whats wrong, _____?" he asked.

 

You turn to him and rub the back of your neck  nervously "I just thinking of something...hehehe" you smile sheepishly at him, make him smile sweetly at you. " Then, why are you staring at me like I'm a monster?" 

 

He asked with his brown raise. You just shook your head "Aniyo, it just that I was curious what you were doing?" you said it simple as he nodded understand what you were trying to say. "If you asking what was I doing, I was writing a lyrics." he said.

"Can I join?"

"Sure. I really want someone to accompany me." he said happily. Well, deep inside, he want you to be closest to him. You went outside and headed toward Jinyoung's house.

 

Jinyoung open his gate widely and gesture you to come in. When you were inside, you were amaze of how simple but yet beautiful garden that he have.

While you were admiring the garden you heard a guitar sound playing by Jinyoung. "You can check my lyrics. I already finish writing it." he handed you his lyric as you sit beside him and check it.

 

There's a big tittle of 'Only One' on his lyric paper. *He's so talented to be a composer.* you thought as you admire his job. He cleared his throat and took a deep breath and started.

Only One
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIpHJq7VZq4)*P/S: Just imagine that he sing alone*

 

ulgo sipeul ttae ureoyo seulpeumdeureul aesseo chamji marayo
geudaega dasi useul su itge naega anajulgeyo

himi deul ttaemyeon jamsi swieogal su itdorok naui eokkaereul billyeojulgeyo

I pray no tears in your dreams
I know you’ll fly high in your life

i sesangeun jageun nuneuro tto geudael boryeogo hajiman
boran deusi dangdanghage malhal su isseo Youre the only one

jogangnan kkumeul chajayo an doendaneun mareun haji marayo
geu kkumeul dasi irul su itge naega dowajulgeyo

sumi chaoreul ttaemyeon jamsi nuneul gamgoseo geudae miraereul sangsang haebwayo

I pray no tears in your dreams
I know you’ll fly high in your life

i sesangeun jageun nuneuro tto geudael boryeogo hajiman
boran deusi dangdanghage malhal su isseo Youre the only one

Uh jikyeojulge nunmul heullineun geudae gyeoteseo
amu geokjeong malgo swieo ijen nae pumeseo
nungae maechin tteoreojiji annneun seulpeum
kkumsoge geochin boiji annneun meokgureum but
neoneun utji mwo apeum ttawin deo chamji malgo
jeo haneullo nopi nallyeobeoryeo ijen kkeuteul hyanghae gallae
jeobeodwotdeon nalgae pyeolchyeojwo Take my hand

dasin ulji marayo

I pray no tears in your dreams
I know you’ll fly high in your life

chagapge byeonhan maeumdeureun geudaereul alji motajiman
nuguboda meotjin geudae nae gyeote isseo Youre the only one

I pray no tears in your dreams
I know you’ll fly high in your life

 

He pluck the last string and turn to faced you. Jinyoung gaze at your eyes and admiring how beautiful your face is. *I never thought she be this beautiful* .Jinyoung and you were gazing and smile at each other under the beautiful night. Suddenly, you heard someone clear its throat and turn.

 

You gasp and shock when you saw a 6 pair of eyes, eyed you two with a grin, it was no other than Woohyun and MBLAQ. "Yah, you two! If you keep gazing at each other th-" Joon been cut off by Seungho as he cupped honey abs boy mouth.

 

"We didn't see anything, so just  keep on." G.O said and gesture the others to went inside. All of the MBLAQ member except Cheondoong went inside leaving you and Jinyoung blush madly.

 

Woohyun and Cheondoong sigh and shook their head. "Anyway, I'm Nam Woohyun, ________ brother." Woohyun smile at Jinyoung as he smile back.

 

"Park Sanghyun imnida, just call me Cheondoong. I'm _______'s cousin and the other that you saw was my gang call MBLAQ." Cheondoong wave at him.

 

"*sigh*Never thought my dongsaeng was now grown up."

 

"Lets go _____-ah."

 

Woohyun and Cheondoong went inside as they grinning idiotly. You and Jinyoung stood up and faced each other "Well...errr~its good night then." Jinyoung stutter since he felt a little awkward.

 

You giggle lightly "Your song is great and I really love it." you said as Jinyoung soften. He smile at you "Well, thanks for accompany this night." he walk outside with you and open his gate for you.

 

"Good night, Jinyoung oppa."

 

"Good night,_____"

 

 You went inside your house quickly with you face red as a tomato like Jinyoung.