Channie Oppa....

My Ghost Neighbourhood

'On Rainy Days-B2ST'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqjayCIevqs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator's POV:

 

You tears won't stop flowing to see that person standing with a weak smile and a moonlight that shine under him. Finally, you have finally meet, your childhood friend, your crush and your soulmate that have gone from 3 years ago and it was no other than....Gong Chanshik.

 

You walk toward him slowly but, you didn't notice that there's a pebble as you tripped it. You were waiting for a hard ground to land on your face but then, you felt nothing.

 

You look up to see Gongchan smiling at you with his arm around your waist. You quickly hug him tightly, not letting him go like 3 years ago. He sigh as he hug you back with his eyes close, letting all the tears of sad, hurt, happiness and most of all.....love.

 

He was about to release you from hugging but you keep your grip tight. "_-" before he could finish his word, you sob and cry hardly on his broad cold chest. He already know everything about your situation because he always watching you.

 

The situation of when you being cheated by your BF and BFF. The situation when you being . And worst of all, the situation when you almost being sold by your parent.

 

Deep inside, he wanted to hug you, kiss you and comfort you. But he couldn't. The only thing he could do was watching, knowing that you couldn't see him. Finally, he meet you.

 

"C-Channie *sob**sob* oppa....I-I*sob* miss y-you..... *sob**sob* where h-have you *sob* being....." he your hair gently and he try to release but still, you keep it tight.

 

"Heaven....." he said weakly, rocking you side by side. "*sob* you d-don't kn-*sob* know h-how much I-I *sob* suffer*sob*....I feel like I-" before you could finish your word, he cupped your mouth with his cold hand as he know what you were trying to say.

 

"Please ______, don't be like this.....Promise?"

 

You nodded slowly and release him from hugging. He eyed your necklace and back to you. "I'm sorry I didn't keep my promise to you....This is all my-" you shook your head quickly and rested your head on his shoulder like before.

 

"No, Channie oppa. This is not your fault....I already know about your situation." he sigh and interlocked your hand with him just like before. "Eventhought, my mom already explain to you about my dead but the truth is.....is not..."

 

You eyes were widen when he said like that. You faced him as you know he wasn't die because of surgery...."C-Channie oppa, are you being *gulp*......murder?" he went silent as he nodded slowly and gaze you for the last time before he stood up.

 

"W-Where are you going oppa?.."

 

"Don't worry, _______-ah. I will always with you but I don't know when I can visit you..." he tears started rolling down on his cheek again. You stood up and went infront of him.

 

"Oppa.....please...don't leave me..." you begging, tug his sleeve. He cupped your face as a new fresh tears started to roll down. "Why would I leave you when I'm still in your heart.....hmm?" he asking lean forward to you.

 

"Because you're my love of my life...." you gazing into his eyes as he smile weakly at you. "I'm don't want to be rude but you will know that I'm no longer your love of your life....and the answer is....colour of the necklace and your own heart, I just came to visit you before I go..."

 

"But-"

 

You being cut off with a kiss by Gongchan. You close your eyes slowly as you snuck your arm around his neck and kiss him back. This kiss was like 3 years ago before he left you with a goodbye kiss.

 

He broke the kiss and smile at you sweetly. "This will be our last kiss and please......don't forget it..." you nodded weakly. Your knee went weak as your kneeled down.

 

"Goodbye....my love..." he said with a sad tone but soon, he vanish with a thin air. You were sobbing and crying hardly as you look down knowing that your love of your life was gone. You cover your face with your hand and sob more. You look at the night sky with a tears that will never stop.

 

"Goodbye....Gongchannie oppa...my love of my life."