All Because Of My Innocent- Shim Hyunseong

My Ghost Neighbourhood

Narrator's POV:

 

You were running like a wild mad dog along the sidewalk. Ever since the day Donghyun told you to help his five friend, your determine yourself to made them rest in peace and to find their important treasure.

 

You need to find Hyunseong first because out of six people you met, he was the only one who got mute. *Damn it! Where is Hyunseong Oppa?* You look around the sidewalk but Hyunseong was no where to be found.

 

You stop at your track to catch some breath. After panting heavily, you look at your watch that show 6.45 p.m. "Hyunseong*pant* where are you?" You mutter. A pebble suddenly flew on top of your head. 

 

You turn and immediately smile when you see Hyunseong at the bench. You sigh in relief and went to approach him. He patted his side to gesture you sit beside him as you did what he told."Oppa are you a ghost?" He look at you and surprise that you asked that kind of question. He took a big notepad and started to write. Knowing that he mute, you told him to keep your big and long notepad.

 

After he finish writing it, he show you.

 

'Yes. I am...How did you know? O.O'

 

"Donghyun Oppa told me. Don't worry, he already rest in peace now." You look at him and beam. Hyunseong smile; happy that his friend now was rest in piece. He nodded and write something on his notepad. After one half hour of writing, he give you the notepad. He gesture you to read as you read it silently. 

 

'Well, since I can sense you want to know why I'm dead ; )) I tell you.....Well it started when I was jog with my girlfriend........'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-2 years ago-

 

 "Sooyoung-ah (not SNSD) come on!!! I need to exercise NOW PALLI!!!" Hyunseong shouted. He was waiting his girlfriend Sooyoung about one half hour ago. Hyunseong really like to jog at the sidewalk. 

 

He didn't have much money to go to the gym. "Come in!" Sooyoung quickly rush out from her room and went downstairs. "Aish! Sooyoung-ah! What took you soo long?!" Hyunseong groan at his girlfriend.

 

Sooyoung smile nervously and slide her hand with Hyunseong. "Mianhae~I want to look good for my boyfriend." Sooyoung pouted. Hyunseong just chuckle and patted her head. "Apology accepted now KAJA!!!" They both quickly ran outside.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Oppa, wait for me!!!" Sooyoung shouted/panted at Hyunseong who was drinking his water bottle. "Oppa*pant* so*pant* fast~" Sooyoung sit on the bench and pouted while Hyunseong just chuckle.

 

"Aigoo~why is my girlfriend no soo active like his own boyfriend?" "Yah!" Hyunseoung laugh a little. Sooyoung look at Hyunseong exposing arm; showing his muscle. Hyunseong always look at her like she was pure and innocent outside but inside........way too different.

 

Sooyoung is playgirl and yet she was hungry with . Acting innocent was a best she can do to made other boyfriend wanted to take her ity. One person that she couldn't made him want her was Hyunseong.

 

In his own high school, girl love him because they find that Hyunseong was y, cute and mostly an innocent boy. His school has a lot of ert girl which was including Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung bit her lips. By looking at Hyunseong muscle was making her turn on but she has too act innocent. "Sooyoung, please don't look at me like that...." Hyunseong chuckle after realizing that Sooyoung was staring at him like a television.

 

"Sorry..." She look away shyly(act) . "Now lets go home arasso?" Hyunseong offer with his hand stuck toward her. Sooyoung beam and gladly take Hyunseong hand; swaying back and forth.

 

*Jeez~I can't stand this! He always making me turn on! ERGH! THAT !!!* Sooyoung thought angrily.

--------------------------------------------------------------

-One week later-

 

Hyunseong walk outside from the necklace shop (n/a: I don't want to make it looooong conversation between Hyunseong and that fortune teller LOL). He was wondering what the fortune meant by; 'how miserable your life when yourself decided to take away your soul....'

 

Hyunseong walk around the sidewalk when all of sudden, he eyes were widen when he saw his own girlfriend Sooyoung; was kissing hungrily with another guy behind the tree.

 

 He quickly hide behind the tree so that he will eavesdrop their conversation. "Babe~ I thought you were with Hyunseong boy. Why didn't you go him?" That guy say while his hand rest around her waist.

 

Sooyoung pouted and rub his chest ily. "That Hyunseong always been all innocent! He didn't give me his body!!!" She pouted at him cutely as that guy just chuckle and pinch her cheek.

 

"He just to naive to know how y your body was...." He kiss Sooyoung hungrily. The little did they know, Hyunseong was listening all their conversation while crying.

 

*She just wanted my ? That's it?! How could she stab behind my back* With a tears that stream non stop he silently went away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

-That midnight-

 

Hyunseong was still behind the tree at the corner of the sidewalk. He look at the knife on his grasp blankly. "Stupid sweet talker of me....Stupid heart....I should just cut you guys off now.

 

He lean his back on the tree and........quickly stab his chest. "ARGHHH!!!" He shouted in pain. The knife was way to deep like it was been operate. He grab the knife and pull it downward like he was being surgery.

 

"AGHHHH~ARGHHHH!!!" He put his hand inside his chest and pull the heart out with his shaking hand. He face went pale and collapse on the grass. The blood spill all over the grass like a pool of blood.

 

"Y-You stupid throat" He pull out the knife off and put it above his lips. "I swear~I'll get my revenge after I'm DIE!!!" He drop the knife inside his mouth and the knife went down until it cut his throat.

 

Hyunseong was out of breath and blood and soon......the heart on his hand was now didn't beat as a sign.................

 

he was dead....


Errr....woah~

 

Starting tomorrow i will not update around 2 days so that i need to clear my mind.....I'll tell you why after finish my day off......

 

                                                               ~~YamaTen_andromeda~~