Notes

Live Fast, Die Young, Be Wild. . . and Have Fun (Semi-Hiatus)

Chapter Two

Today was Mia first day of class and was she ever excited to go to a normal school. Mia got up early and got dress in a simple white t-shirt and jeans. Her servants then help her but on her back brace and neck brace. Mia still had to wear it for a couple more months and then she was able to go back to training again.

Mia didn't want to be recognized so she put on a hot pink wig with a baseball cap on. She went out of the building and there was her driver in a normal car. She was happy that he remember not to bring the limo.

At school there were so many people in the hall war looking at her. Mia thought it was just like high school in the films and TV shows. She open up her locker and there was her textbook, her class was English and Korean language. Since it was summer school that means the people in the school must of failed certain subjects. That means the whole summer she will be learning that one subject.

Thanks to her grandmother Mia was able to learn Korean from her and she lived in the USA , so English she was going to pass with flying colours. But it didn't really matter since she already has GED since she was 13 years old.

Yes Mia like the rest of siblings where prodigy. Her brother become vice-president of the family company at age 19, he is now 25 years old and married to woman who gave her family company to him to run. Her twin older sisters where also married to men who own company to join alliance with theirs.

Since the family has everything they needed Mia was able to do anything she wanted and she followed her dream of being a gymnast like her grandmother.

Mia walked into class and handed a sheet a paper with her info on it. There teacher was so amazed and shocked. Please go sit in the empty seat next to Baekhyun.

Mia then thanked the teacher and bowed to her, then headed off to sit next to Baekhyun. On her way to the seat she could here people whisper to each other.

Mia sat down and place her note book and textbook on her desk. “Okay lets get started this is Mia everyone she would be joining us for summer and be official enrolled in year in the fall” The teacher Miss Han said.

The teacher went on with her lecture about simple English terms, when I got this strange feeling that someone was looking at me. I turn to my desk partner and he was looking at me and smiling. I smiled back at him but it quickly turn into a frown.

Mia then decided to ignore her desk mate and continue listening to the teacher. The teacher was teaching things that Mia learned back when she was 7 years old. She then quickly fell asleep on my desk, little did she know that everyone was going to pull a prank on her.

Mia then woke up and was shock to see sticky notes all over herself. She look up at the teacher and the teacher sighed “You should of never slept in my class Miss Mia” Miss Han said and shook her head of disapproval.

Mia then looks at some of the sticky notes and my classmates had writen some bad words on it like 'Freaky Robot' 'Get away from Baekhyun !' These types of notes were all over Mia. She then look around the class and everyone was laughing even her own desk mate Baekhyun. Mia got up and tried to run as fast as she could, but do to her back/neck brace she looked like a walking penguin.

Mia had then found the one place she felt like home. . . The gym. It was at the old gym of the school which was set up for Mia to practice. Mia then decides to sit on the beam crying and removing the sticky notes that were on herself.

Just then the door open and an male walks in. “You must be Mia, my new student” Said the male. Mia looks up and see a male in his 20s looking at her and smiling. Mia soon released the similarity of the male that she saw in one of her grandmothers pictures.

“You must be coach Byun” Mia said and smiled. Coach Byun then chuckle and sat next to her on the beam. “You know you look a lot like your grandfather” Mia said and blushed. He was totally attractive and soon realized why her grandmother had a crush on her coach back in the day.

“And you look just like your grandmother” He said and pinched her cheek. We both started to laugh “So tell me why a pretty girl like you is in here crying when she should be in class learning” Coach Byun said.

Mia sighed and told him the truth “You know I always thought high school is a place were you can have fun and make friends, not fall asleep in class and be bullied by everyone. Like look at the note” Mia show him the note, it reads 'Don't get your disease on to Baekhyun' “Like they are all about Baekhyun and how I look. What is up with this guy?” Mia said and lowered her head.

“Don't worry about it to much, Why don't you show your true self instead of hiding yourself. I think you look much prettier without the wig on” Coach Byun said.

Mia look up at him and she knew he was right but she wanted to be liked for who she without the fame and fortune “I want people to like me not my fame and fortune. What should I do with my classmates?” Mia said and he started to chuckle.

“Good luck, your a teenager in the number one high school in South Korea. Everyone want fame and fortune and will best friends who are and ignore who are not. About the bulling I say do what you would do in the gymnastics world” Coach Byun said

“Aren't you suppose to say just ignore them and be friendly” Mia said and raise my eyebrow.

“You should know High school is just like gymnastics” Coach said and go off the beam and left Mia a lone to think.

Mia was swinging my legs thinking about coach Byun words and smiled. Mia had a beautiful idea to show the class that she not one to mess with.

It was lunch time and no one was in class at the moment. So Mia took out sticky notes from my bag and started to write funny things on them about each person. At the end each desk was covered of sticky notes except for mine.

Mia was sitting on my seat reading the text book and writing some notes when student came in from lunch. Mia heard shouts 'What the hell' and 'Who do you think you are' from some of the girls. But what surprised her most is when Baekhyun came in and looked at some of notes. Suddenly he flips his desk causing student to gasp. He then pushes Mia's textbook and notebook off desk.

“Your pathetic” Baekhyun said and pushed Mia off her seat causing her to fall on the floor and wince at the pain in her back.

“I guess you can't take a joke like you did with me” Mia snapped back at him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Baekhyun cant take a joke, however he always make fun of other people lol ^^ I wonder what will happen when she meets the duo together ??? Don't forget to Subscribe! Comment! and Upvote!