Signs

Live Fast, Die Young, Be Wild. . . and Have Fun (Semi-Hiatus)

Chapter Thirty

 

Kaylie felt awkward watching Baekhyun confess his feeling to Mia. So she started to walk away from the scene. Kaylie place he hand on the wall has she felt a little dizzy. Kyungsoo has been following Kaylie for a couple days now. He has notice things that Kaylie is doing, just like his own sister. Kyungsoo sees Kaylie having trouble walking so he wraps his arm around her waist.

“Let’s go to the nurse’s office” Kyungsoo said and Kaylie nodded. Kyungsoo helps Kaylie all the way to the nurse office. Kaylie lays down on the bed and falls asleep right away, her body was exhausted and needed rest.

The nurse comes in and looks at Kaylie “I have to go, she only tired. Make sure she gets enough sleep and eats when she wakes up” The nurse said and left Kyungsoo to take care of Kaylie.

Back in the hall way Baekhyun looks at Mia and pushes the strands of hair out of her face. He sees Mia all confuse and is about to cry “Hey Hey look at me” Baekhyun said and Mia slowly look up at Baekhyun. “I’m sorry” Baekhyun said then lean on Mia forehead “Baekbeom kissing you makes me jealous, just the other day he told me to stay away from you” Baekhyun said.

Mia didn’t have to hear it anymore, she should have always believe her heart. Mia brings her hands up to Baekhyun cheeks as she goes on the tip of her toes and pecks Baekhyun on the lips. “I think I love you” Mia said though Baekhyun still didn’t like that answer.

“You think” Baekhyun said. Mia sees his eyebrows furrow which makes her laugh.

“Well everything is so confusing” Mia said and she looks back down. Baekhyun pulls her chin up and kisses Mia “I want you by my side but I want you to love only me. I don’t care if you are doing it for your inheritance, I just don’t want Taeyeon in the picture” Mia said and twirls the small piece of Baekhyun hair.

“Screw inheritance, it was never about it” Baekhyun said. Mia turn her head to the side she could feel Baekhyun’s breathe on her neck, it was making her very .

“Baekhyun~” Taeyeon called as she starts to run down the hall. Mia pushes Baekhyun off of her and continues to look away. Taeyeon hooks her arm with Baekhyun “Baekie lets go, the teacher is calling for everyone” Taeyeon said.

Mia looks at Baekhyun once more before she starts walking away. Baekhyun want to push Taeyeon away but her grip was really tight “Wait Mia” Baekhyun shouted at Mia but she just quicken her step. Baekhyun finally had enough of Taeyeon and pushed her to the ground and ran after Mia.

Mia walks into the classroom and hides away with her friends. Baekhyun enters the classroom and looks for Mia, he walks towards her. But then the teacher asked for the next group to dance.

Kaylie wakes up to the smell of chicken noddle soup and Kyungsoo next to her “Here I went to the cafeteria and made this” Kyungsoo said as he started to spoon feed Kaylie.

Kaylie stop Kyungsoo from feeding her “I’m full” Kaylie said but Kyungsoo knew better. “Seriously” Kaylie said and got out of bed, she looks at the time and realize she is missing her gymnastics practice. “Thanks but I got to go practice” Kaylie said and left Kyungsoo at the nurse office. Kaylie joins the girls the girls in the gym and starts stretching “Yeah sorry I’m late” Kaylie said

“Oh no you should spend as much time as you want with Kyungsoo” Lauren said and smirked

“Look Kaylie its great you want to snuggle with Kyungsoo in the nurse office and do whatever else in there. But didn’t you say you wanted to be all around gymnast well you better put in the hours” Payson said. Kaylie was not going to forgive Kyungsoo for making her sleep and then feeding her.

Kaylie works on her floor routine with Wendy “Yeah did you lose weight?” Wendy asked

“Yeah and watch what I can do now” Kaylie said. She then walks to one of the corner and starts running as she then does a double salto backwards picked with full twist. Kaylie lands it perfectly, Wendy claps and goes running towards
Kaylie. However Kaylie felt really dizzy she sits down and takes a few breaths “Hey are you okay?” Wendy asked.

Kaylie nodded “Yeah I just need a glass of water” Kaylie gets up and goes to get some water.

Wendy goes to Mia “I’m a little worried about Kaylie” Wendy said and Mia looks at her friend who is drinking water.

“I know but I think she still has everything under control” Mia said as she put chalk on her hands. Mia gets ready as she swings on the uneven bars and does double salto backwards straight with a double twist. When Mia lands it Baekbeom claps his hands and cheers for Mia. Kaylie looks back and regrets not being as good as Mia.

At home Kaylie skips dinner and works on her flexibility in the dance room. Kaylie has the power moves for her floor routine but now she wants to make it a bit artsy. It was late at night and Kaylie finally heads to bed without eating dinner once again. Mia and the other girls meet up in Mia room to talk about Kaylie.

“She back at it again” Jordan said

“It was just like when she was 13” Wendy said as they all remember.

“Look we know the signs and it’s not too late, we can talk to her. Maybe she will snap out of it” Payson said.

"Look let’s see what happen in the morning” Mia said and everyone agreed.

“Mia you know what can happen if this gets too far right” Lauren said.

“I know, but I am afraid of bring it up. It may cause unhappy memories” Mia said she then bite her thumb. Mia phone rang I saw it was Baekhyun calling her “I need to take this” Mia said making Lauren leave her room. Mia answers her phone “Hello” Mia said.

“Hey can I come over” Baekhyun asked hoping Mia will say yes.

“It’s late Baekhyun” Mia said, although a part of her want Baekhyun by her side.

“I’m here outside your door, please I know you need me to sleep” Baekhyun said. Mia decided to give in, since she hadn’t had a decent sleep in a week.

“Okay” Mia said, she then hang up and headed to the front door. Mia open and there Baekhyun and Chanyeol with flowers in there hand.

“I hope you don’t mind I tag a long and see Lauren” Chanyeol said as he grin.

“Go ahead” Mia said and Chanyeol went straight to Lauren’s bedroom. Baekhyun steps in and kisses Mia on the cheek “Stop right there, don’t pretend to love me when you have Taeyeon” Mia said. Mia turns around and heads to her room, Baekhyun follows her.

Both snuggle close to one another “Taeyeon means nothing to me, she was someone who I may fooled around with but now everything is over with her and I. She comes to me and I try to push her away. One day you will see how much you mean to me” Baekhyun said and Mia only hummed in response. Mia was so exhausted that she fell asleep right away.