Sehun's Crush

Live Fast, Die Young, Be Wild. . . and Have Fun (Semi-Hiatus)

Chapter Twenty-One

 

Sehun POV

I stormed right out of the classroom and went to the dance room. I kept walking back and forth thinking what Wendy did. Having her straddling me made me so excited, I thought she was finally taking interest in me. But no her words caught me off guard, she seem mad and hurt. I ruffle my hair in frustration and sat on the ground.

All that was popping in my mind was her tiny waist. How she leaned into to me making her rub against my crouch. I can still smell her perfume on me and it was driving me crazy. I can have any girl I want but the one I want surely does hate me.

Wendy a girl with such sass, attitude and dirty minded just like me. I put some music on and started to dance. As I was dancing, I was picturing Wendy dancing with me. With her black sports bra and gray sweat pants.

“Do you always get this excited when you dance” I look at the door and see Jessica leaning on it and smiling. Jessica is one of my regular that I hook up at parties or when I just need someone. Now looking at my pants, I really did need her. “I can help you with that” Jessica said as she steps into the room. Jessica locks the door then lets her skirt fall.

I decide why not take advantage, I can’t go back to class with a raging . As I was screwing with Jessica, I accidentally call Wendy name out loud. Causing Jessica to slap me cross the face and leave me without making me release. ‘I guess I have to do this the old fashion way’ I thought to myself as I picture Wendy.

At lunch I sit with my friends, I look over to Kai and see he doesn’t look to well. Chanyeol is smiling like an idiot and texting like crazy. Suho is studying non-stop, Kyungsoo is missing. Then there is Baekhyun who looks very lonely and sad.

Mia and Wendy passes are table making everyone look up at them. “Chanyeol are you coming” Wendy said, she had the cutest eye smile there is.

Her words ringed in my head and I snap at Chanyeol and gave him my worst death glare. Chanyeol doesn’t even notice me as he picks up his tray “Yeah lets go” Chanyeol said. I look at Chanyeol the Mia and Wendy as the leave the cafeteria.

Baekhyun drops his utensil “Excuse me I have to be somewhere” Baekhyun said as I see him follow in the direction Mei went.

“What is wrong with us, we used to have girls by are sides every day for lunch” I said making Kai glare at me. ‘Oh did I just get Kai mad’ I thought. Kai being mad only meant one thing someone is going to get a black eye.

“What wrong with us not having girls around. One of us is engage and the other is in relationship. Maybe we have grown tired of playing with girls hearts, maybe we want someone we can have a future with” Kai said making him through his tray off the table. Kai stormed out of the cafeteria and everyone was avoiding him.

Then there was me and Suho left at the table. So I just left the old guy to study and followed Baekhyun to the parking lot. Chanyeol, Mia and Wendy went into the vehicle “Come on lets follow them” Baekhyun said. He then dragged me to his car and follow Mia who was driving.

They finally stop at some restaurant, me and Baekhyun went inside “Baekhyun why did you follow us” Mia said as rubbed her temples.

“I was worried you going with Chanyeol” Baekhyun said and rubbed the nap of his neck. I laugh at Baekhyun causing Wendy to slap my shoulder.

“And you why would he join him following us, are some type of stalker waiting to your next victim” Wendy said.

I was absolutely speechless, is this what Wendy thinks of me. What did I do for her to be mad and assume I girls “Relax Wendy, Sehun has no idea what happen to Kai and Jordan. Heck he is always in the dance studio practicing dancing” Baekhyun defended me. But then I started to question what Kai did to Jordan.

I slap my forehead “Kai did he hit on Jordan again” I said making Wendy laugh.

Wendy goes up to me and whisper “He strip Jordan and slept with her without her consent” Wendy said.

My jaw drops and I look around and see everyone looking down “I’m sure Kai didn’t do anything and has an explanation” I said trying to defend my friend.

“Then why didn’t he say anything” Mia said. I bit down my lip and started to think but I was interrupted when the server asked us what we would take out.

“12 vegan burritos with sides of chips and guacamole and detox smoothies” Mia said.

“Why the big order” I ask her.

Mia looks at me “We are going to talk as group and get things clear” Mia said. I saw Baekhyun smile and hold hands with Mia.

“That would be $105.34” The clerk said. Mia was about to take her wallet out but Baekhyun took his card right away and paid for everything.

“Why don’t you text your friends to meet us in the gym in ½ an hour from now” Mia said and I nodded.

On the way back Wendy sat with me in Baekhyun car, I kept glancing at her and saw that she kept biting her nails “Stop before you start bleeding” I aid and pulled her hands down away from .

Wendy just rolled her eyes at me “This is the most you ever talked to me before” Wendy said making me chuckle. Wendy looks at me and smiles “You should smile more instead of having the frown on your face” Wendy said. I quickly turn my head so I was looking out the window, hoping she didn’t notice me blush.