Kai's Day

Live Fast, Die Young, Be Wild. . . and Have Fun (Semi-Hiatus)

Chapter Eighteen

 

Kai POV

I was at home on the couch going through channels on the TV. The picture of Jordan hurt face lingered in my mind, I just wanted to take her pain away. Chanyeol who was sitting next to me was in the same state. Baekhyun comes down the stairs with his hair all wet, I assume he took a shower. Suho was at the kitchen table doing homework, he has become obsessed on betting Payson. Kyungsoo kept cooking and then throwing out the food he makes saying it was not good enough. Sehun was gone and no one knew where he was

“Guys!” I grab their attention and they look at me. “What has become of us, we use to be fun. We had girls following around” I said and we all look at each other.

“Yeah I was supposed to have my date with Lauren today, until I blew things up with her” Chanyeol said. I patted his back and whispered ‘you’ll get her next time’

“I’m going to be married soon” Baekhyun said making me roll my eyes.

“Look I’m going to apologize to Jordan does anyone wants to come” I said and Chanyeol stood up right away. Baekhyun look like her was confuse, Kyungsoo shook his head and Suho was just biting his lip. “Bye” I said as Chanyeol and I walk out the door.

We drove to the building and rang the doorbell, sadly none of the girls open the door. That jerk Jack open the door causing me to growl “Easy there wild animal” Jack said and laugh.

Where is Jordan I need to speak to her” I said and push him out of the way. I went inside the house and found the girls in there bathing suits having water gun fight in the living room. There was foam and bubble everywhere. Instantly when I say Jordan, I blush really hard.

“Kai!” Jordan said and comes running towards me “What are you doing here?” She asked me. Chanyeol comes into the living room with Jack, I look at Jack checking out Jordan. I pull my shirt over my head and put it Jordan “What the hell Kai” Jordan said. I pull her outside and pushed her into my car “Kai I was having fun with my friends” Jordan said but I just ignored her.

“Why the hell is Jack still here after he slapped you” I asked Jordan. I kept my eye on the road as I speed up.

“Jack is Kaylie brother” Jordan said as her grip onto her seat belt “I’m still made at him, but that doesn’t not mean Kaylie should shun her brother away” Jordan said.

I pull into my house and open the door for Jordan, I reach out my hand and she grabs it “Sorry, but I get jealous easily” I said as I rub the back of my neck.

“Kai we are just desk partner” Jordan said which made realize my feeling for Jordan. I open the door and Jordan steps in, I quickly pull her back. My dogs come running towards me barking crazy, Jordan steps in front of me and open her arms making Jackson my German Sheppard pounce on her. I was surprise when he didn’t attack her but gave her on the cheek. Even Monster and Einstein seem to like Jordan. My pet usually growl and try to bite girls I bring home, but with Jordan it was different.

“Let’s go outside” I said making them all run to the back yard.

“What cuties they are” Jordan said and laugh, I smiled and held her hand. I brought her to my room and I can tell she was a bit nervous.

“Let me get you some clothes” I said, I went to my sister room and got her a pair of shorts, white tee-shirt and stockings. I was outside my door think about the past. Whenever I bring a girl home to my room, I get her something to drink and when I come back she is on my bed ready for . I open the door and see Jordan nowhere to be found.

I hear laughter and the dogs barking, the shirt I gave to Jordan was next to the window. So I walk to the window and was surprise. There I see Jordan in the pool with Jackson, Einstein and Monster at the side barking. “What do you think you’re doing and how did you get there?” I asked her.

Jordan floats on her back “I jumped through the window, and I’m already in my bathing suit on this nice day” Jordan said.

I shook my head “Its 10 Celsius outside” I said making Jordan stick out her tongue at me.

“Apparently you never been to Canada!” Jordan said and laughs “Join me” I shake my head “Baby~” she teased. I take off my shirt and went on the ledge of the window. I look down and see Jordan laughing at me. “Scared” Of course I was nervous, I was 3 stories up and expect me to jump from the window. I close my and push off.

Part of me went into the pool while my leg hit the side of the pool. Jordan pulls me out of the pool while I hold my leg. “Oh god I think it’s broken” I said.

I close my eyes trying to hold the pain “Come on” Jordan said as she help get up. Slowly Jordan help me walk to the car “I know a great doctor to help you with that” Jordan said. She then started my car and drove me to the hospital. There she got me a wheel chair, and push me into a room “Dr. Kim can you help my friend” Jordan said.

I look up to the doctor and my eyes widen “Kim JOGIN What the hell did you do!” My father said, he then slapped me in the head.

“Dad~” I whined but he just glared at me. Jordan then burst out into laughing “Why would you bring me to father’s office” I whined even more to Jordan and gave her puppy eyes.

“Sorry your father helps me with my ankle all the time” Jordan said trying to hold her laughter. I rolled my eyes at her as the nurse took me to get x-ray. Turn out I actually did break my leg and my father sent me and Jordan back home. Jordan helped me to bed “I should go” Jordan said.

“No wait” I shouted and |Jordan looks back at me “It’s late at night why don’t you stay the night” I said. Jordan nodded which made my heart race but then it stop as she laid down in the coach “It would be better if you sleep with me on the bed” I said hoping she would fall for it.

Jordan look a bit nervous but she slowly slip into bed with me. I took the chance and held her close to me, she smelled wonderful. I quickly dose off honestly it was one of the best sleep I had in years.