Changing who you are

Live Fast, Die Young, Be Wild. . . and Have Fun (Semi-Hiatus)

Chapter Nine

 

“Wow is this were you live?” Wendy questioned and the girls laughed at her cuteness

“Yeah this whole building is where we going to live!” Mia exclaimed and the girls started scream and jump up and down. “We have a full staff that will help you anything you need and may I just say Butler |Jang makes the best veggie lasagna” Mia said.

The girls started to explore the building “Is this your gym” Kaylie asked and Mia nodded “Nice this is better than the one I go to at home” Kaylie said and was going through all the gym equipment.

All of sudden Mia heard a scream and both Mia and Kaylie went running towards it. They found Lauren in Mia closet going through all the clothes “Girl I’m going to be using your clothes every day!” Lauren said as she hugged Mia Channel purse.

Then pops Wendy head and she smiles evilly “About that for our plan to work we need make overs and not the good ones” Wendy said making Lauren face from happy to grumpy.

Everyone was on Mia bed ready to discuss their plan “Okay so I’m assuming everyone is okay with Korean right?” Mia asked and everyone nodded.

“Yeah you gave us great tutors not only that but we are smart maybe not as smart as you but we do up hold a GPA of 4.0” Payson said and held my hand.

“We can totally bring down this bulling but first we need change of personality” Wendy said and once again gave her evil smile.

“I say Wendy should become a sweet little girl and not some y ert” Jordan said and everybody laughed.

“Fine I can work with that but I think Lauren should become Emo girl” Wendy said and Lauren mouth dropped.

“What you can’t be serious, that means no more designer clothes I would totally be wearing black. You can be serious” Lauren said and Wendy just shrugged.

“Don’t worry Lauren it’s only going to be for a while and it won’t be for that long, hey maybe you will like being emo” Payson said and laughed.

“Fine Payson should dressed as a ” Lauren said and crossed her arms.

“Lauren we are trying to repulse people not making them drool over me” Payson said

“How about Payson become one of the shy nerds that you read in books” Mia said and everybody agreed.

“Kaylie as a tomboy?” Lauren suggested and it was perfect since Kaylie was always dressed like a young lady.

“How about me?” Jordan asked and everyone looked at her and stared. It was hard to do Jordan she was tough person but with a classy style.

“Why don’t you become like me broken” Mia suggested and everyone looked at Mia with soft eyes empathizing her.

“You’re not broken Mia just injured and injured people always come back and land on two feet” Payson said and hugged Mia. Then everyone joined in on the hugged and shed a tear or two.

“God look at us we haven’t been like this since Emily left” Kaylie said

“Speaking of Emily how is she doing” Wendy asked and Mia smiled.

“She is doing great so is her daughter” Mia said and everyone smiled. The room was silent and no one knew what to say next but Mia thought of a great idea “Since we are change are personality we are going to be needing new clothes” Mia said and grabbed her purse showing her Visa card.

“Yes!” Lauren said excitedly but then Wendy shot her a look

“That means emo clothes only black, with skulls or spikes” Wendy said making Lauren frown.

“You hate me don’t you” Lauren said making everyone laugh in the room.

The next day Butler Jang then drove all 6 girls to the mall. When they got out of the car Butler Jang said “I will pick you up at 5pm for dinner” Everyone bid Butler Jang goodbye and went straight into the mall. Lauren started to cry as she passed by the designer brands.

In the store one by one picked out a couple of outfits and headed to the change room. They laughed at each other outfits because it was totally opposite of them. Then came out Lauren who wore black tights with slim black dress and matching black accessories. Everyone mouth drop as the saw Lauren walk through the change room as a model. “LAUREN” Wendy shouted and started to chase Lauren within the change room.

Kaylie and Payson fell to the floor and was laughing out loud, Mia realized she hadn’t had this much fun in a very long time.

After purchasing everything the girls decided to buy a snack. Everybody wanted to try the famous tteokbokki. Every sat down around the table and was enjoying the food, but then Mia looks up. Her face showed that she was scared and frightened.

“What’s wrong Mia” Jordan said and everybody looked in the direction Mia was looking at. There was Baekhyun, Chanyeol and someone else she didn’t know.

“Are those the people who bully you?” Kaylie said making Jordan stand up. Mia pulls back Jordan to her seat.

“Listen don’t do anything, remember the plan” Mia said and everybody nodded.

“So who is who?” Wendy asked.

“The tall one is Chanyeol he likes to pull lots of pranks on me and the next one beside him is my coach little brother name Baekhyun. His grandfather want me to marry him, and if my family gets involved I won’t have a choice” Mia said

“Well at least he is handsome” Lauren said

“But with a horrible personality” Mia said and the girls laughed

“Okay so who is the other one” Wendy asked but Mia shrugged her shoulders.

“I don’t know I never met him yet” Mia said.

“He has a horrible face! Does he ever smile” Wendy said and we started to laugh.

It was finally 5 pm and the girls were waiting outside for Butler Jang but he never showed up. Mia called him to ask him where he was and he said someone is coming to pick you up. Just when Mia hanged up on Butler Jang a car pulled over and revealed it was Baekbeom.

“Hi ladies I herd you need a ride” Baekbeom said and the girls start to giggle.

“Everyone this is Baekbeom are new coach” Mia said and everyone greeted Baekbeom. In the car everyone got to new there new coach better they even told them the plan.

Baekbeom however one condition “When the time come I will tell you when to go back to normal and when that does happen, we are going to do intense training” Baekbeom said and everyone agreed.